LCD Doom lord

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CDLevit, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Reasonable Guy

Reasonable Guy ❄Highschool Memories❄ ❄Boy of Zeta❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 77
    When i read it again, it's really a lot, MC have a lot of power value, If the system in that world is like "When you killing another human, you will get all of the power value of the human that you killed" , there will be alot of enemies that want to kill MC, lol.

2. palaraya

palaraya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What? Can't jumping 3 meters tall? Huh, I think one of this beast can easily jump 3 meters tall.

3. SomeGuy

SomeGuy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody who's read ahead can tell me if it ends as a harem? The concept sounds interesting but if ut's like GDW I might not read it.

4. Mrots1

Mrots1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know there is no harem. I read to like chapter 700 or so in the raws and there is no harem (hardly romance iirc)

5. SomeGuy

SomeGuy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Mrots1 Thanks seems like I found a new read!

6. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Those can jump that distance but he can one shot them using his normal ice bolt attack thingy while the normal mobs block their path to him. So he AOEs until one of those comes too close, then one shots it and keeps AOE:ing.

7. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a freaking rewardfeast
    All the chapter are here to describe what cool stuff the MC found or how amazingly his subordinates became stronger/better organized
    When he finally has ennemies (he extand his territory up to a big city that have more people than his own , but not as strong as the MC soldiers because they don't have plot armors except when they give it to the MC upon their deaths) , the novel start to talk a little about politics , threats , control , loyalty and all , before the MC and the author shit a big brick on the novel by not doing a epic battle with millions of soldiers (what bpth sides actually control) , but only by sending the MC , alone , flatly killing the leaders that didn't previously want to bend down on the table .
    It isn't even epic and is concluded in a few sentences (and he did it more than once)
    Like , the MC walk into a bar , he make a fireball , everyone die , MC walk away
    one has such powerful Strength person, now stands before them, how does this make them not fear? What is most essential, Opposite Side had just killed Lin Xiang, now arrived at Sky Treasure Village, nobody thought that the arrival of Cheng Yang is having the good intentions.„Do you want to do?”
    Does not know that is, because asked words of very idiot anxiously.Cheng Yang has not actually worked as idiot Opposite Side, instead replied:
    „I come to see to see a play, receives to be my property instantaneously. This place belonged to Lin Xiang, since I have killedLin Xiang, this place naturally belonged my. What opinion do you have?”
    Has the opinion, has the opinion!This is any logic, killed people such righteously also wrests away the Opposite Side inheritance, perhaps this saying also only then Cheng Yang capability said is loud and clear.But these words they actually cannot and not dare saying that who dares to touch the mildew head of Cheng Yang at this time!
    The Cheng Yang corners of the mouth curl upwards, said: „Since you do not have the opinion, thatthis Sky Treasure Village may be my.”
    Suddenly, exclaiming of Lin Xiao hysteria: „It is not good, this Sky Treasure Village is my, why do youwin Sky Treasure Village from my hand? Your this completely is the robber act.”
    The Cheng Yang vision looked at the past instantaneously, the person who so long as all the waystared by Cheng Yang made way in abundance, for fear that by Cheng Yang looking.After the all person avoids, Lin Xiao appear in Cheng Yang at present, quite interested asking: „Who are you?”
    In the Lin Xiao eye is bringing Frantic, said: „I am Lin Xiao, Lin Xiang am my father's younger brother, this Sky Treasure Village is also handling by me, the father's younger brother died, this Sky Treasure Village naturally is my.”
    Cheng Yang is very tranquil looked at Lin Xiao one, said: „You determined that this Sky Treasure Village is your?”Lin Xiao reappears struggling of flash. But finally said: „This is my.”
    Cheng Yang had not said that the body moves instantaneously, in an instant then arrived has been away from Lin Xiao in 30 meters, then one Ice Sphere Spell in the past, Lin Xiao with enough time had not sent out including the pitiful yell. Turned into corpse(s).
    Cheng Yang looked at the surrounding person, is very tranquil saying: „Now this should Sky Treasure Village not be your? The deceased people do not need Encampment....... You, but also who thought that Sky Treasure Village should be own?”

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  8. Ranz

Ranz 『Legend Death』『Necromancer』『Pokemon Master』

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the mc will stick to his ice mage class or if he'll get a better one in the future.
    Tbh I'm still quite confused on what the difference between 4% talent and 3% talent is <.<

9. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    Each level, the guy is 1% better than the guy who's only a 3% ( in the ending game he's supposed to be stronger , even if when he's here there's so many variables to a fight that it doesn't really matter (equipments,pets,class,strategies,pots...)

10. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    The way it's said(in the novel), it's like there's a huge difference between a 3% talent and a 1% talent.
    I can understand that you can only use potions created by those of high talents in certain instances, etc. But I don't see that much of a difference for the mc to be so excited over having a few 3% talents...

11. Kawaii Cookie

Kawaii Cookie KAWAII DESU~!

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if you were to open a bank acount and put money in there to gain money back from interest, you would always want to go for a higher interest value, and if it is compount interest, it stacks up exponentially

12. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    So, after each minor order, a 3% talent gets a 2% lead over a 1% talent which stacks up giving a huge lead(many years later).

But then why did most S level talents become leaders by the end of a single year? Even his friend(the fatty) was much stronger than him by the end of the year. If what the mc said was right, they only gained an increase of 3-4 levels by that time. There shouldn't be that much of a difference by then...

13. Kawaii Cookie

Kawaii Cookie KAWAII DESU~!

Reading List:
    Link
    You could think of it as a massive recruitment i guess? By being stronger than other people, they will want to go under your wing because they can protect you, so by being stronger, you are more likely to become a leader whether you like it or not

14. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    so, in his past life these beastfolk never initiated an attack on a human settlement, apparently following some odd set of rules, and for the most part both sides left each other alone. makes perfect sense that his next thought is something like "these monsters are a threat and must be stopped". *cough*

15. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe there some barrier that prevent them go outside

16. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does his Ice Puck not have a cooldown anymore? He was certainly casting it as if it didn't.

Also, after getting to the cave, why didn't the archer use his bow at all? Is he secretly hoping that all three of them will die or something? And why hasn't the MC buffed the priestess' attack yet? Is he so intent on looking badass that he can't stand to see her one-shot it or something?

17. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapters are too short and too empty to only be getting two a month. I may have to drop this if the translation speed doesn't pick up. It's just not worth it as it is now. :(

18. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

19. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    3 chapter a month. it will take 30+ years to finish translation.

20. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    i like the book but the speed is just too slow