LCD Dragoon

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by IcedBaby, Apr 19, 2017.

1. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    She wasn't really watching the tournament till she saw Rudel that year, she was too busy aggravating all the knights and dragoons around her, but she can tell from the way he struggled to try continuing the fight, that he will keep climbing and getting stronger. She's considered a prodigy for riding a wild dragon and being so young, but Rudel completely overturns common sense for a high noble, or anybody if you count the petting techniques....

2. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    That not really a reason for her Abnormal hatred for him, in her case almost similar to servant and his territory inhabitants.
    being overly proud not explaining it because someone who prided themselves will never notice the struggle of "weakling"

3. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    He is dense in everything but things that are important to his goals. Think of him as an slightly autistic, but still a Genius Savant. He is not interested in pursuing women. It doesn't mean that he doesn't like women, but that is just not his goal. women are interested in him because, he is a man with goals and they are inspired by that. Unlike the Main character, the original hero character, that some reincarnator has become, is not a man with goals outside of getting women and power who doesn't see them as any more than tools.
    Think of the main character Rudell in our world as the equivalent of a kid trying to become an astronaut or better yet Jake Gyllenhaal's character in the movie October Sky. He is no wuss and will stubbornly pursue his dreams and inspirations. Change the setting, genre, and some minor details and that is the movie most like this series. I find the protagonist to be an inspiration for people to pursue their dreams. there are differences between dreams and selfish desires. Selfish desires are the basic human vices.

NekoMK2 likes this.
  4. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... the whole royal family is trash... in various ways. Edit: or was it jus the sister hating on fluffies?

5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    There is only one way to resolve the hatred, by forcing a "Game Over", Aleist the 种马精 must die!!!

6. shinikage

shinikage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    only the father is decent, while fina is decent because she keeps it under wraps thanks to being expressionless, it would be funny to see the first princess fall for aleist and going full yandere on him

7. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pitiful king... gets ntred

8. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read the last 2 paragraphs all i can think of is, rest in peace o poor mob king.

9. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *gasp!* IT LIIIIVES! Dumbass Aleist that is.

10. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit Aleist is growing!!!

11. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn this author is good. The enemies aren't static. Though I guess he's not an enemy anymore huh...

NekoMK2 likes this.
  12. SageRozenburg

SageRozenburg [Not a pervert][Not Suspicious]

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is nice, it kinda reminds of the shapeshifting MC (The one with the orc girlfriend) who steals all the hero's heroines, translated by larvyde.

13. Darkaeluz

Darkaeluz 『Whosays25 Onii-chan』, 『He who gave up on Love』

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh almost forgot about that one, still it hasn't been updated in ages, but the way.
    the last chapter tittle really made me feel uneasy, it made it seem as if Rudel was going to lose!

14. SageRozenburg

Reading List:
    Link
    too bad, that Web Novel was discontinued. I hope Rudel wont suffer too many injustice, like those OP Xianxia MC but everyone around him call him trash.

15. NekoMK2

Reading List:
    Link
    Compared Rudel to xianxia MC just to rude for him, at most xianxia MC is "trash" who somehow got lucky get "godly artifact" or whatever but Rudel genuine underdog who climb with his own effort shedding sweat and blood

16. NekoMK2

Reading List:
    Link
    The real enemies is the shitty external force and his own house (his half sister exclude) after all

17. SageRozenburg

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not taking on how Rudel is similar to OP xianxia MCs, im talking about the treatment, on how MC is receiving blind hate, it's like first impression last forever (literary). It's once labeled then forever labeled.

18. NekoMK2

Reading List:
    Link
    ah i am sorry kinda got triggered there

19. SageRozenburg

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind,I myself hate some of the xianxia clicks like:
    - if you humiliate a someone with reputation, you're reputation rises.
    - if you are more talented/skilled than someone with better background makes you disrespectful (like saying your skills should match your social standing, also if you are more attractive than someone with background is also disrespectful)
    - Tyrant = Hero (Using force to steal land/objects makes you great, don't get me started with modern xianxia where xenophobia makes you a nationalist, lol.)
    etc.

NEU paciFIST and NekoMK2 like this.
  20. NEU paciFIST

NEU paciFIST Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see that there's a lot of Xianxia haters here..*jumps to the bandwagon train*
    Where are we goi- Oh wait yeah. What you hate is something commonly found in Xianxia novels right but the thing is, even some generic Japanese summoned hero/reincarnated MC gets to experience the same thing. Just like that novel called --Kami Sumeragi Yuusha no Eiyuutan 《Ryokou Tan》 for instance.