dynasty warriors empire 8 (help a noob)

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by unlucky, Mar 23, 2017.

1. unlucky

unlucky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am new to the dynasty warriors series in general and wanted to try my hands at it by creating a customized character and go at it and i have already created the character but i have no idea how to get him into any empire mode main story can anyone give me a hand and provide a step by step method of putting a custom character into the story .
    thanks in advance.

2. Capn_No_Pants

Capn_No_Pants Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, so, first have you checked YouTube?

But:
    First you create the character in edit mode under custom officers. Make sure the character is saved in the list of custom officers.
    Second you go to the story mode called Empire Mode.
    Next select a scenario, just determines how many empires there are at the start and has an impact on what characters show up during play.
    After that you can choose your difficulty, if custom officers appear and how, and set special settings to ease initial game play.
    Then the next screen should be the officer selection, you select who you play, to select your created character make sure both settings are to "all" and the created characters should be at the top of the list.

3. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for your advice but is there a video explaining how to do this as i am pretty sure i already did almost everything you mentioned

4. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't quite remember since it quite awhile from the last time I play...
    During character selection, try change character categories.. there should be a list for custom hero

5. Capn_No_Pants

Capn_No_Pants Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, if you need a video just search on YouTube. I search around a little with "dynasty warriors empires 8 character creation" as the key words and there were some Videos that might help.

Otherwise, idk

6. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    i found a video and managed to choose my custom character thank you