LCD Everyone Else is a Returnee

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NovelsJapan, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that would work, as if he leaves the time bubble, the freeze stops, it was stated and so their is no way for him to place bombs or get others inside 1 at a time as the time outside is stopped so they can't come in themselves and if he stops the time with them in it, then also no use as either do same mass vs 1 or just go for 1 something like that ....

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The time bubble only including the people he authorizes, has to do with time, not space. If he wanted to, he could freeze an entire battlefield, while standing in the middle of it, with ease. The field it creates was also stated to be quite large. So, worst case scenario, he could set it up in the densest part of the battlefield, kill everyone there and then launch a crap ton of extremely deadly projectiles that would freeze as soon as they left the time bubble, ready to kill all the dragons the moment time restarted (similar to freezing time in Dishonored and shooting everyone with your crossbow). Even if some of them didn't die, he should be able to use some distraction items (time delayed explosives or whatever) to re-enter concealment and then slaughter all the weakened enemies in one hit each.

3. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    I am pretty sure it's space too, it was stated that the time bubble was as big as his workstation which was one entire underground floor of his building

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  4. boop

boop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure the time bubble works like when they froze his planet time and everything gets pushed out that is not allowed and then when it ends it's brought back to the starting point. It may not be exactly that but he can't permit things after he uses it only when it's activating.
    The question is if he can set up traps in the time bubble then he can finish this mission with relative ease. Of course it won't end with that and he'll probably be chased around by large groups with one more than likely devouring other dragons to try to become 5th class.

5. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The time freeze is a small space. Since it only covered his workshop before we can assume something like 50 m^2 and 3 m tall. His only real use for it is to butcher dragon corpses and craft new gear. Near an enemy so once it ends he's right by his prey.

I don't know about you guys, but 'Blazing Reaper' for a stealth based spear character is kind of lame. Hopefully it's at least something cool like he can fuse with his eternal flame or something. As far as I can tell it only popped up because his spear has the Yamato fire effect on it. Having your entire 3rd class, the class that's powered up because it'll be the first class that creates an active skill, be modified by a low level weapon is kind of lame.

And can anyone tell me how long the authour expects this story to go on for? What number are the raws currently at? If this story goes really long and Ilhan goes past 5th/6th class that would be awesome.

6. Cabman11

Cabman11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    7 class creatures have already appeared in the latest raws and that doesn't even seem to be anywhere near the end.

7. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    awwww yisss

8. Chamber

Chamber Mecha Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    I disagree about getting another stealth class. Blurred Lancer is enough.... Anymore will be boring. It will just be a repetition of hide-kill-hide-kill.

Also, about the ending, without spoiling the story, I can say that MC will become the strongest at the end(like IET novels), from what I've read in the author's previous works. So he may get like 8th or even 9th class by the end of the story.

9. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    When he use time bubble?
    Did i miss something?

10. starburst98

starburst98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he didn't people are thinking about if he will use the time bubble in order to complete the mission.

11. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, and it also stated that the voices in his head were frozen in time because he didn't specify that they shouldn't be.
    Unless the voices in his head suddenly gained the ability to leave and re-enter his head at will, there's no reason to believe that anyone gets "pushed out" of the physical area. They're simply not allowed into the temporal area, which is only minimally related in that it has spatial boundaries of efficacy.
    He fit an Orochi in there. Its not a small workshop. Even if he was only letting out chunks at a time, it would still have taken a massive amount of room. Its probably best to think of it as something on the level of an underground parking garage in terms of size. So, roughly the size of a city block (judging by the value of the building) and the height of a single story house if the area isn't spherical. Its also possible that it can be larger and he simply didn't bother to extend it beyond his workshop when he set it up.

12. Reasonable Guy

Reasonable Guy ❄Highschool Memories❄ ❄Boy of Zeta❄

Reading List:
    Link
    The good dragon that protect the elf will reveal their identity.
    Hmm Who are them?
    There is still no hint. :D

13. Nope34

Reading List:
    Link
    They dragon from other faction i guess

14. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    Another new female companion /o/
    \o\
    /o/

15. Reasonable Guy

Reasonable Guy ❄Highschool Memories❄ ❄Boy of Zeta❄

Reading List:
    Link
    The name of the faction is come to light.^^
    Oh Who is that Oly?
    The dragon? @_@

16. Nope34

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think so
    he only became friend with dragon on that world, Reta also betray him later
    Every higher existance will oppose him, even Heaven Army will became his enemy later, well its still vague tough

17. Nope34

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think so
    he only became friend with dragon on that world, Reta also betray him later
    Every higher existance will oppose him, even Heaven Army will became his enemy later, well its still vague tough

18. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His title explains everything right? Poor Ilhan.

19. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww what's the names of the 7th class angels Lita->> Liera->>Li???
    Spoiler please.:LOL:

20. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybeeee
    ehhhh nope :(
    I don't want that to happen >_>
    Also double posted