LCD Everyone Else is a Returnee

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NovelsJapan, Aug 9, 2016.

1. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    Since Ilhan was stuck in that Earth time stop for 1000 years, and the new recent gates return people to their old world, wouldn't his gate 'return' him to Earth 1000 years later? That's my weak guess.

Luffy1996 and Xian Ni like this.
  2. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I might have been right about them trying to force Earth to evolve through Mana saturation from multiple worlds.

Wonder how far into the future this is. If he can find landmarks depending on how Earth has changed or if his (future) Flying Fortress is still lurking somewhere.

3. hifi

hifi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What if this is the original Earth, but someone had to change it to another world during the 1000 years and after that "return" people to the new world. Maybe it's done with every world but there has been no-one else that hadn't gone to a different world initially, hence IlHan broke the system.

EDIT: Ah wait, that doesn't make any sense since IlHan has already tested the teleport and it has worked without a problem...

Xian Ni likes this.
  4. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC is somewhat trapped in hellish Earth and would have to open a new portal to go back to his son after 6 month. I am curious to see how he'll manages to do it. I also wonder if it's a Earth on the same timeline. If not maybe he could find some super evolved version of the Bittersweet Persona!

Just had a scary thought. After IlHan applied the skill "Rule" to the Eternal Flame, I kind of envisionned a future where he would apply an evolve version over the Akashik Records.

P.S. Chamber, what all the money sent means should be that the reader of your translations are expecting you to take a well deserved and long vacation after 349+4.

P.S.S. Ok, let us be honest, even if you finish translating all availible chapter we would still hope for some more. (Unless the story turns really crappy, well that's usually a reason why authors move on to new project)

Xian Ni likes this.
  5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It occurs to me that his mansion is probably still there, I wonder if it still recognizes him as its master? And exactly how OP it is now ;)

Xian Ni likes this.
  6. jimjimgimp

jimjimgimp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was digging down to find that mana source. That could be the mansion right there

jacobpaige and Xian Ni like this.
  7. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it was the mansion and he manages to free it from the crust, how much of a rampage would it goes throught upon release. Because as Jacobpaige said, it must be pretty OP by that point.

Can we suspect that the formation the Evil Organizations were planning on other world did that to Earth? I am guessing it's related but that they couldn't envisionned Yu IlHan being able to travel that way and resolves the problem somehow.

8. Astrum91

Astrum91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The prevailing theory of this place being Earth in the future seems a bit off since he can still use the communicator in real time with people on the normal Earth. That shouldn't be possible if he somehow went to the future.

Also from the angels' conversation in chapter 172, the apocalypse Earth is either an abandoned world, or a world that never had heaven's blessing in the first place. The normal Earth does have heaven's blessing though. It's just as likely that the apocalypse Earth is from an alternate past as it is from an alternate future.

This place could also be part of the reason that the Earth has been accelerated in its cataclysmic events so much and the reason it was frozen for 1,000 years.

zeus likes this.
  9. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had missed the signification of that line in chapter 171 :

“Didn’t he say he went to the world he was connected to?”

That's indeed a clue that the mysterious World should be Earth. Yu IlHan is connected to "that world". So he can open portal throught Earth. Since it's him, things goes awry and the portal are across time instead of space. Well that's still hypothetic but we should find out soon.

10. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    He can't use the communicator though. It 'worked' when he went to other worlds, but in this new world he hadn't actually used it yet since nothing really came up. This call by Mir was the first communication between him in this world and those of 'Earth'.

11. korn101

korn101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens if it is past Earth. It has never been explained how worlds are formed. What if they start with fucktons of mana, then as the world becomes habitable for normal things that are not perverted demons, the mana level decreases. That would explain why there isn't a heavens blessing yet. Heaven just hadn't found Earth yet.

12. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Astrum91, you did assume that Yumir was still on Earth at the time he sent the message. I am guessing that if Apocalyptic Events happened on Earth the citizens would be evacuated to the numerous World they were connected to. If IlHan is trapped in a future Earth, we do not know how much time passed on Earth with Yumir, Kang MiRae, Na YuNa and his parents on. My guess would be that the "Freedom" magic formation suggested by the Army of Brillant Lights representative is a mean to somehow imprisonned Earth or maybe IlHan specifically from countless other Worlds. How does he get out of Jail free, that's probably what we would have as a story.

13. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the missing link. Before Heaven found Earth and after dinosaurs were killed off, the comet had some aliens/elementals. Yu Illhan is the father of mankind, out of the binds of time and therefore is concealed from the people of that time he fights them

14. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    I gave up on guessing what happens next a long time ago

15. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    Good possibility. But earth happen to be unique among other world so who know.

16. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i got spoilers and i must say woohoo there is some serious things awaiting us ^^

17. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    wasn't it 5 chapters today? and he did say please think of his health.... So DONATE MORE!!!

18. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think you are joking, but serious, let him takes a rest.

19. Chamber

Chamber Mecha Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Mini spoiler alert. (Guess from context)

I... have dropped EVERY SINGLE NOVEL I'VE READ, that fiddles with time paradoxes. (e.g. slime tensei)

Yes, this 'hell' has nothing to do with future or past. Just so you know

Xian Ni and Xane like this.
  20. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because it's probably not the best thing they could dream of. When there's a winner there's probably gonna be a loser. I imagine the people who are conspiring are some of the high level 4th class people on their planets. Now that their planet can hire people to solve a crisis they must have lost a ton of influence. They probably squeezed the powers on their planet for every penny every time they had to move to do something.