Oneshot (FLASH FICTION) THE WISH

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by RaGi, Apr 25, 2017.

1. RaGi

RaGi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We are on a camping. I was dragged on it by my stupid cousin because she thinks that I'm slowly becoming a shut-in kind of a person who lives my life falling in love with 2d men.

Anyway, there are no new faces in our group- they're our close friends since forever. I also noticed Mirco. He is currently talking cheerfully with his bandmates. They named themselves Immortal Haze and they're pretty popular- their faces are everywhere. It was even on the wall of one of my Japanese student to my English friend's cellphone wallpaper. Yeah, just a bit popular.

Somehow, we formed a circle around the bonfire we made and chatted away. Except me who just sat there with a weird smile, not really knowing the hell they're talking about.

It was then that Hartley started to tell his wish. He hopes that their band will always be together until the end. The other members did the same too.

"I also have a wish." said Mirco while munching nachos.

"Nobody's asking." It was Bryce, Mirco's little sister.

"I'm going to tell you anyway." he childishly poked his tongue out at his sissy which made us chuckle a bit.

Then he suddenly pointed his index finger on me. With a stupidly charming smile he said. "I wish to be her boyfriend."

And the rest, my friend, is history.

2. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Then she says "I wish that doesn't happen". The end.

3. RaGi

RaGi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol! that's also possible. XD

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  4. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the chapter. Mc reminds me of myself. Wonder whether this will be like how I met your mother