LCD Forty Millenniums of Cultivation

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saint, Dec 20, 2016.

1. world is wide

world is wide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Putting Qidian novels on hold until they learn to play nice

Maybe one person less viewing isnt significant to their numbers, but we do what we can

Rule71 likes this.
  2. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why? what happened?

3. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Why should we stop reading novels by QI just because businessmen RWX told boycotting QI would be appreciated? Lol.

I love the work done on both sites and I'm not going to stop reading on either of them. The war is between them for money and neither side is saint. If RWX has integrity then so has Qidian in China.

Don't be fooled by either of them.

Grandmist and mrttao like this.
  4. world is wide

world is wide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    QI is acting like they want to strongarm translators under their monopoly. I dont think this is good, so I boycott.

Dont be fooled, but also dont fool yourself. Just act as you think is right.

5. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Qidian sold the rights of those novels to rwx, but they still want them to be displayed on their site and still want them to keep translating .... And qidian had all the knowledge of those novels migrating from gravity to wxw, yet they say they don't, I for one don't trust either of them 100% but qidian wanting the translated novels be displayed on their site even when they sold the rights to rwx is fucked up imo

AggressivePacifist likes this.
  6. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn't how law even works. if they sold the rights then they sold the rights.
    a lawsuit will resolve this not a boycott

strixflash likes this.
  7. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh. If WW is right then they have nothing to be afraid of. But now RWX is using the sympathy card and indirectly requesting readers to boycott Qidian International. Blind dumb readers are cursing Qidian and doubting their integrity because they believe RWX can do no wrong as he has been active for so long. Well, Qidian has existed far longer than that and they have their own integrity.

RWX indirectly requesting to boycott...That's some nice politics. We don't know the contract (RWX never revealed the true details thanks to non-disclosure clause).

So I rather prefer to be neutral and enjoy both sites. They have done wonderful work. But of course I would be called a paid agent for not boot licking WW and cursing QI. Great logic there.

GrayHop and mrttao like this.
  8. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, the fact they are requesting a boycott is the surest sign that they are lying about the whole thing

strixflash likes this.
  9. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I said I think both are not being 100% honest, but the fact qidian wants to transfer those 20 novels is fucked up

10. Cfourify

Cfourify Undercover FBI agent

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know why people are doubting QI? Its because they just lied about WW poaching translator when bot GGP and the tanslators that move to WW said it had nothing to do with WW. They're the ones who started defaming WW with lies. It's only natural that people would not trust them since they've just blatantly lie to the people. If you know how humans work you would understand.

11. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as I hate how QI is doing things around here, this novel is awesome.

12. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    40MC LCD -> QI vs WW

Risus likes this.
  13. Tyrant

Tyrant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sympathy card? What does asking the community to boycott a crooked service have anything to do with playing the sympathy card? Coming from experience personally interacting with a PR representative from QI, they have a tendency to say one thing in an email and completely contradict whatever they said several exchanges down the line. You can't really call that integrity can you?

world is wide likes this.
  14. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, I'm of the school of Language equals Thought.

15. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if he didn't have the words to describe what he had seen/felt, that doesn't mean he wouldn't have seen/felt it. It just means that he'd have a hard time explaining it and might need to think up new words in order to think about it.

16. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    erm.. let's keep the LCD discussion on track, please?

and in 118, did Li Yao just opened the internet of Dao?

Compound Q likes this.
  17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if everyone gets a greeting like this or if its unique to him, and if it is unique to him, why they've singled him out.

18. warlord212

warlord212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He might have gotten more greetings and the like because he was recommended by two foundation class experts. He should have gotten his big brother and that girl to also recommend him.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    From the way it was phrased, those recommendations were required for him to join the nexus and only vouched for his ability to cultivate, not his power, character or talent. Though, now that I think about it, it might be his age and lack of affiliation. He's quite young to have become a cultivator considering that most people don't become one until after they start attending college, especially amongst those without backing.

warlord212 likes this.
  20. Conspiring Cactus

Conspiring Cactus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regardless of what's happening, I very much still want to read this novel as I have high hopes for it, aside from CCG (which will be dropped). But the translation schedule is saddening.

I look forward to Li Yao's development in the future. This novel has great potential and I hope it doesn't drop in quality in the future. Haven't read the raws.