LCD Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Starvenus, Jun 12, 2016.

1. ioriangel

ioriangel 『Terrible Kitsune Oneesan』『Stabber』

Reading List:
    Link
    The imperial family need to be gone anyway. I mean the useless emperor and second prince.

Shio likes this.
  2. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    mhm, and I dont think that emperor's a very good one... well nice one. I don't think there will be much loyalty to someone like him tho

3. ioriangel

ioriangel 『Terrible Kitsune Oneesan』『Stabber』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I read the raws... you'll like what happen^^

4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems a bit much to murder that guy. The odds of him not being in on the conspiracy are decent.

5. orig27

orig27 Everlasting Monarch

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol if Jun Mo Xie is as decisive as her the Emperor would have died already but too bad JMX see more than Wu Xie that even though they are at the state of Qi without a proper emperor other state will use this to their advantage. Which put her family responsible. Even though he is greedy he still manage the kingdom to prevent other to take advantage of his; but too bad he had the fear his own servants.

6. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh~
    Just read latest chapter!! Yeah!
    XD

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I suspect that the leader of the assassins that attacked the second prince is Wu Wang ;)

8. Sheepo

Sheepo 『Pyoo's Fated One』

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't Wu Wang supposed to be a waste with some good blood-relations? I can't really imagine him being the leader of the assasins... That would be way too much responsibility for him...

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I was being facetious. I don't think he had anything to do with it either. I just think that she'll "discover" his involvement and publicly reveal it.

10. Sheepo

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't even get framed... He was just too worthless :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how many officials will die, before the emperor can stop her?

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, why can't the emperor demand proof of their guilt? I don't think anyone would think less of him for requiring proof before executing someone.
    Technically, he did get framed, just not as the mastermind.

12. Sheepo

Reading List:
    Link
    Because he gave them full authority. He practically said: "You can kill whoever you deem guilty without reporting back to me"

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    The crimes she listed weren't ones for which she was allowed to summarily execute. The emperor could have claimed that they deserved trials and that only he had the right to order their executions and that, however justified and necessary those executions may have been, she did not have the right or the authority to order them or to carry them out. Doing so made her a vigilante and a common murderer, no better than the people she was executing.

Worded properly and delivered convincingly, it could have turned things somewhat in his favor.

I really do wonder how she's planning to use this to save her grandfather. Maybe she's got someone waiting to follow whoever is given the execution order for her grandfather? Yao probably wouldn't have a problem following the guy or rescuing her grandfather once they arrived.

I doubt he was quite that permissive, but even if he was, he can rescind that authority at will, especially if he claims to believe that she's using that authority to eliminate political rivals.

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor needs to listen more closely and the eunuch needs to speak more clearly. Its pretty obvious that someone rescued grandpa and killed his captors.

I wonder how the emperor planned to deal with Jun Xian's enmity if he let him go? Its not like he'd be able to hide his involvement at that point and Jun Xian would have no reason to forgive him.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how long it will take the crown prince to make a marriage proposal? ;)

Also wondering if she had planned to fail to save the emperor and the second prince from the assassins in spite of her and the crown prince's most valiant efforts if her grandfather hadn't turned up ;)

So, did anyone rescind the "kill everyone" order she gave just before she started to raid the palace, or did all those relatively innocent people still get massacred?

16. Fluffy13unny

Fluffy13unny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else just love her cat?

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    abdication =/= death though? Or is she planning to assassinate him after he abdicates?

18. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Calling her the female Jun Moxie might be quite right I guess with all this scheme.... well the different is their name Jun Moxie and Jun Wuxie

19. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, not sure about that...

One thing I learned about mobs, they are pretty dependent on their short term memory and rarely use their logic in some cases....
    So if a government official was dragged around and people read aloud their offences, the mob would just hang him. That would be a trial in a sense...

In the old days, trials are used to defend innocent people by giving the decisions to impartial judges, not the mob. Nowadays, corrupt officials buy judges to make decisions that lean on the officials behalf.

Evil prevails when the good guys do nothing. Although in real life, the guys should just be thrown in jail.

20. Kagamiya

Kagamiya I Wish to be Reincarnated

Reading List:
    Link
    hm

wraith likes this.