Spoiler Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it soon when JWX gets revenge on them?

Action likes this.
  2. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why do that country suddenly attacked the qi kingdom....

Action likes this.
  3. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes...that's why I like reading this novel because at each arc there is a closure of the immediate problem except for the major story like finding her father and hers and JWY's intertwined fate..With the rate translated novels are going, it will take probably like 2-3 years for the complete translations..In this novel. there are over 3k chapters and we are only at 1k plus..still a long way to go..
    As for the Demonic King Chases His Wife...I've dropped it already..when I reached the part where she found out her identity and her marriage with Nangong...{forgot his name} lol..It's over 5k chapters long!

Action, Leiaia and adz143 like this.
  4. booklover1994

booklover1994 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler on JWX spirit rings?

5. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    10k ...

ScholarlyAF and asdfghsleeper like this.
  6. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I am wait for this arc finish so I can read it. I can't wait for mc revenge on this traitor

7. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what traitor??

8. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god!! That cute buckwheat emperor.... Please don't let something happen to him....

9. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can u spoil me about the buckwheat kingdom...? Especially their adorable emperor??

10. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    My memory for this part is quite hazy. What I remember was that the Little Emperor tried to save his brother who had fallen into the scheme of the enemy where he became a soldier of the invincible army who cannot be defeated. In order to save his brother he willingly became a victim too..he ended up in a comatose state, I think, because JWX kept him in her space while searching for a cure for him.. and the Grand Tutor helped out by becoming a care-taker emperor...I think I am correct on this..Maybe others have better memories than me and can help out here...hehehehe...

kimberlyt and alexfilia like this.
  11. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    coming into this thread halfway but... about the buckwheat kingdom:

- the cute kid is the buckwheat kingdom's king's younger brother
    - the kingdom got approached by the kingdom that JWX is currently heading to to "test out" a new drug
    - instead of giving the drug to his soldiers the king used it on himself instead
    - the drug went horribly wrong and the king is now no longer himself and more of a monster
    - before he totally lost it he sent his spirit animal protect his younger bro (that's why he has a bunny tail lol)
    - the lil kid goes to try and save his bro
    - the bad emperor tricks the kid and tells him to get into a vat of the drug, if he does so then he'll "save" his older brother
    - kid goes in, endures horrible pain and has his body irrevocably changed
    - older brother comes to enough to realize that his younger bro also got tricked, starts massacring
    - JWX comes in, saves the day (saves the lil kid) but the older bro dies
    - kid is in bad shape, JWX can't figure out how to save him, the bunny tail fortunately acts up to help preserve whats left of his soul
    - the drug is actually something that the middle realm created in order to try and duplicate JWY's night troops, but it's missing a critical ingredient - JWY's blood. JWY shows up and gives the kid a drop of his blood..
    - JWX takes revenge... other kingdoms that have also been suppressed come up for help
    - fastforwarding a bit, the kid eventually gets the soul jade (and then eats massive amounts of high quality jade as if it was food, heh) and recovers his consciousness
    - JWY's blood makes him absolutely loyal to JWX (and probably JWY) but that' doesn't come up as an issue since he adores JWX anyway
    - buckwheat kingdom itself ends up alright, later on in the story it comes up as one of the three strong countries saving the rest of the lower realm from disaster (alongside Qi and Yan countries)

(really sorry it's been a while and i forgot some of the names. and the spoilers got long so feel free to ask if you want more clarification anywhere)

12. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Your memory is better than mine..

13. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!! You untied the knot in my heart... I don't want that adorable emperor to die...

14. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    哈哈.. :sushi_peak:i like the story so much i MTLed it twice. totally worth it though. waiting for some time to read the author's latest book in one big push too.

munchin likes this.
  15. Wintermx

Wintermx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil me on Fei Yan and Rong Ruo?

16. Amia_15

Amia_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fei Yan likes Rong Ruo but she only treats him as her closest friend/brother. I don’t think they end up together because in one of the latest translated chapters, Rong Ruo hinted that she’s lesbian

kiara8 likes this.
  17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    XD
    I’m piling up chapters right now so I’m not up to date on the current events, can you tell me how she hinted it?

18. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o i finished the whole story ages ago so i'm not sure on exact chapter numbers but... Fei Yan/Rong Ruo's relationship-thing encompasses a whole ton of spoilers & story.

YES, they basically end up together. But it's not as simple as just Fei Yan being a guy and Rong Ruo being a girl... BUT the hints for this don't even start showing up until the middle-world and the conclusion of the whole thing is at the very end so don't click the next spoiler and accidentally spoil the rest for yourself if you don't wanna know more ~

Fei Yan is a guy, obviously. But Rong Ruo is actually... also a guy. YES REALLY. So technically, even though they basically end up together by the very very end (in the epilogues IIRC) it's kinda BL. And basically RR really also likes FY but because of the gender thing that he didn't know how to/wasn't able to explain he distanced himself away but at some point FY gets super injured and RR is dead (but his soul is still around) and the fact that he's male becomes something he can't hide anymore. FY's reaction is pretty much that he doesn't care - since what he likes is RR, not "just some woman". However RR's kinda still hesitant, so at the very end it's just mentioned that FY is still crazily chasing RR and RR is allowing it - basically that they'll get together.

Rong Ruo was actually originally from a clan of people who have two souls inhabiting one body. One of the souls becomes weaker and eventually disappears as they grow older. The leader of ML's dark troops is actually also from this clan, but he has an artifact that keeps both of his souls, hence why he can switch from the female-who-has-a-hamster-pet to the bad-ass-fighter/leader at will. In RR's case instead of the male being primary and female being secondary, RR was ORIGINALLY primarily female and the male part of him was supposed to disappear. He also didn't have any artifact that would keep both souls. However, when their parents died, the male-side of RR took over since he was stronger and more able to bear with the shock. BUT, even though he took control of their body, the body stayed female and s/he grew up with a female body. Part of the reason he stayed away from FY was actually because he was always waiting for the female half to come back to the forefront and take over, thinking that when she did, then she could decide for them since FY thinks s/he was a girl anyway.

(To be clear, it was always male-RR in the story the whole time, except for one scene in the upper world. So it wasn't ever like FY liked both and got confused or anything like that..)

Anyway, to wrap this up, female-RR ultimately came to herself and sacrificed her soul/life in the one scene where she shows up in order to save male-RR's life. This is what results in him being a soul somewhere... and eventually having FY learn that he was actually a guy. Obviously, RR gets his body back/remade at the end, so it is a HE, but it was very tragic & sad in the middle there..

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I’m interested in the female-who-has-a-hamster-pet

20. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    appeared in latest translated chapters

kiara8 likes this.