LCD God and Devil World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. rpgbscout

rpgbscout I don't only read mature novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not read the raws, but the only time skips have been a couple of weeks or months at most.

I think the MC just stated that it had only been 6-9 months since the game started (but I could be wrong).

2. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx man

3. Pandamonic

Pandamonic [The Great Swimming Panda]

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF how many times does this project have been passed @.@ its in translationnations now ... If youre going to read it from the start you will see that its irritating.

4. Anoncommander1

Anoncommander1 The Commander

Reading List:
    Link
    this tread was posted on march 6..... and only 2 page? wow....

anyways That last chp 255... yue zhong just go left and right to save all the girl first huh? hahahahaha

5. mukkaar

mukkaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. rpgbscout

Reading List:
    Link
    Originally, I was not too sold on needing an arc about Yue Zhong going to the military's territory. But with Yue Zhong slowly taking over the place and stealing all the women, I am actually enjoying reading the latest chapters.

So how many chapters do you believe would be needed until the main leader of the military is forced to make a move against their guest Yue Zhong?

7. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I see there is no thread and though it's a bit late here goes, chap 282 why would he pay so much food for information about zombie horde which is not even attacking him and he would find out anyway as they would request his help at least

8. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    not really.. with the early intel he gets now he can plan ahead before the other powers in sy county comes to negotiate with him.. (thinking that the other power doesnt know about him knowing about this intel)

runsing likes this.
  9. coveted

coveted Sexiest Banana Alive

Reading List:
    Link
    In a post apocalyptic world, information is vital. (even in a reality). At least with this information, he would be able to prepare beforehand. This info would save his ass when the time comes.

runsing likes this.
  10. Kreig123

Kreig123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    state secrets are expensive, specially ones that are regarding the possible destruction of the said state. the mc has property and people in that city so i'm actually not against him paying the 30 tons of food since the girl told her 20 days before the said attack. the mc will now have time to think whether to run or fight. personally hoping he'll run and just scavenge the remains of the city and then repopulating it. i'd have the troops ready near the city so that right after it falls, the mc will just be on stand by to destroy the remainder of the 1m zombies (of course the usual "lure the zombies to the pits" tactic would be in play). it'd mean less damage for his side and he'd use up less ammunition and other supplies.

runsing likes this.
  11. justjetlagged

justjetlagged WEEZY F BABY

Reading List:
    Link
    they wouldn't tell him upfront though. most likely they would have pushed it onto him somehow or tried to leverage the situation - like buying his food on credit or with information that would be useless on the zombies arrival. prior knowledge means that he knows the whole situation. most likely they wouldn't even try to fight that mass of zombies

runsing likes this.
  12. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    heck the SY county's top brass would only tell him about the horde after few days left so that he couldnt leave the place immediately. and with this intel he can decide the bargaining with the sy county and he can even prepare to leave earlier before the hordes comes

runsing likes this.
  13. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    oh makes sense but either way he is staying like in the situation before (Quing Hu county or something like that) bcoz they will tell him the horde comes after him next

14. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Me again chap 288 I don't think S2's can claw trough boar hides if S1's can't trough snake armors, well apparently they can but it doesn't make sense

15. rpgbscout

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that the S2 were fighting the normal military that did not have those types of equipment. MC's forces were more or less fine unless they got surrounded then the number of attacks simply break down the armor (or they get a luck hit and bypass the armor which what the S2 do with their high agility).

16. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    the S2s were simply too fast, from time to time, there would be some soldiers who had their Mutant Boar hides slashed through, and being injured as a result.

17. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    GDW 294-296 is available, can someone update it on NU?

18. justjetlagged

justjetlagged WEEZY F BABY

Reading List:
    Link
    I might drop this. Wayyyyyyyy too drawn out. Maybe I can put it on hold and come back after a few chapters have stacked.

19. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't understand why he hasn't attempted to go back to the novice village yet. Greeny should make it incredibly easy to do safely.

20. BlinkToThePast

BlinkToThePast Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, he got lost again. The author is going to have to find a better way of advancing the plot.
    Regardless, thanks for translating book 3!