Recommendations Heroine getting raped in front of the mc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lapislazulli, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    Example : Shittu nantian

2. Intro-Vert

Intro-Vert Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh... I kinda remmember had read something like this, but I FORGET it! That's a result when I read something awful.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow > dev/null

Reading List:
    Link
    People just loved to assume huh. What's wrong with the heroine getting raped? Who said that it's all about being loved to be cuckold or wearing green's hat. I mean, there's the part about brutally dominating the girl! Hardcore plays! The despair and helplessness the mc and heroines falls into! Their mind breaking and their normal days cast away! And it was fun seeing how silly they ends up.

@Lapislazulli
    I guess as far as novel goes, ntr sisters is the only one that will most likely have it. For manga you can look up Yamato Nadeshiko if you haven't read that one yet. It was good if the girl was forced, but if she was willing then it's great. (y)

moevora likes this.
  4. CheeseBread

CheeseBread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about machineslicedbread novels? They're quite good.

5. Fallen Hero

Fallen Hero [Xerrax]

Reading List:
    Link
    Outcast

6. Yuki_Makoto13

Yuki_Makoto13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually my dear friend, eunuchs doesn't have urges. Have you seen castrated dogs and cats? Or any castrated animals. Urges in males comes from testosterone which is secreted in the testes. If it is removed via castration, urges will also be gone. That's why past emperors have eunuchs as attendants. A little science trivia for y'all.

7. Jatron

Jatron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the thing I don't really get in this forum, y'all are under the impression that everyone is like you but are lying to themselves. No, not everyone has those urges and no not everyone is either a masochist or a sadist. If the opportunity presents itself you wouldn't do it because it's the right thing to do or because you know that raping a girl is usually a one time thing and there's no repeat.

8. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    You are still the best Guts )':
    Being Guts is suffering. Still probably the most badass mc ever.

9. Clozdark

Clozdark "Kuma chan \(≧◡≦)/ "「airhead」「nonsense speaker]

Reading List:
    Link
    this post could be awareness too to not read NTR

clang*drek*drek*
    a sound of deepest secret NTR door was open...

from the obvious
    -any H site with NTR tag
    - the satisfying NTR because some MC dense like a black hole try nisekoi,to love ru,SAO,etc

comic non H:
    aka akaterouchi no monogatari(manga)
    Outcast(webtoon)
    bokura no koi wa shi ni itaru yanai no you de( shoujo but try it if you love bdsm)
    deadtube (main focus thrill)
    love parameter( R-18 webtoon)
    Redemption camp (R-18 webtoon the MC deserve it)
    household affairs(R-18 webtoon the title say it all)
    drug candy(R-18 webtoon the story is interesting too)
    kono shima wa(seinen with soft NTR)
    ------
    novel
    LMS(soft one the first love of mc reject it inderect and siding with mc rival)
    Atelier Tanaka( i don't want to spoil it so go ahead)
    Maou no Hajimekata (the mc the one who did the NTR)
    Himekishi ga classmate( same as above)
    Bishoujo wo Jouzu ni Nikubenki ni Suru Houhou(best mc who did the NTR job correctly)
    kumo desu ga nani ka(the side story but not raped only got brainwash and maybe raped behind the scene)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    yoichikuroma likes this.
  10. Liliance

Liliance Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s Ultimate Outcast? Maybe it is just Outcast but the female friend in Ultimate Outcast suffers the same fate I think...

11. Dizzcity

Dizzcity Watching generations of fans rise and fall away

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you talking about? A Step into the Past never has this kind of scene. Even the NTR tag is questionable for that series. (1) It wasn't really a heroine, it was a tragic love interest. (2) She wasn't raped, she willingly made bad choices because of a misunderstanding and feeling abandoned. (3) It wasn't in front of the MC. Nothing fits.

Rather, A Step into the Past portrays a much more realistic approach to the life situation of women in a male-dominated society at war, and what they have to do to survive. Especially if they have no promises of loyalty or protection from the MC. Why should they stay loyal in loving him if he's just using them as a spy? People are calling it NTR just because a love interest in a harem series doesn't swear undying loyalty and love to the MC even after he treats them shittily? What a shocker.

EDIT: Sorry for the rant, I just get upset when people mistake a mature, well-told story and think it belongs in the same category as sexual-fetish crap stories. It's like saying Game of Thrones belongs in the same category as Fifty Shades of Grey.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018