Discussion how you flirt a girl I'm serious !

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by moods, Apr 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Kuchi66

Kuchi66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Text her everyday, tell her I love you every couple days. It doesn't matter what you text her. Meet up EVERYDAY if possible, this is the most important. Ask to meet her parents. Cuddle as much as you can!! Be confident. Girls hate shy guys (How I got turned down my first time.) Wrote this on my phone, sorry, lol. I got dah bad grammar...

Edit: I consider myself ugly! But I still got a cute girl.

moods likes this.
  2. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Honestly, i feel cringy when there is a flirt around me Q.Q

3. zzz

zzz .

Reading List:
    Link
    what i meant is after that, i also feel awkward when that happens, ex : not long ago, when i go to a minimarket to buy some stuff, there is a girl there that can't stop looking at me......... so i feel that, is there something on my face ?....

Shem likes this.
  4. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe there's a dirt. Lol XD
    Welp. My boyfriend even knows that I don't know how to flirt. XD

zzz likes this.
  5. zzz

zzz .

Reading List:
    Link
    could be.... ;)
    and same here, i'm not a pro when it came to flirting...... a complete noob....

6. Zettai Ryouiki

Zettai Ryouiki [V] H [Y]'s [♙] - "It's complicated."

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's my sure kill move. Tested and works 11/10.

7. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    Flirting is an artform. There are as many ways to flirt as there are stars in the sky..... It can be a glance, a smile, a gesture, a word, a phrase, a poem, a song... It can be subtle or brazen. It can be action or inaction.

In short, pretty much anything you can think of can be used to flirt.

I've always found it difficult when people ask "how to flirt", because the game isn't something tangible, really. It depends far too much on emotion and interpreting those emotions correctly.

I think describing it as a form of advanced empathy is about right. The action isn't really as important as the intent behind it, and to communicate that intent wordlessly in a shape your target will appreciate, rather than reject. There's often only a very thin line between being charming, and being creepy.

If you want to get good at flirting, there are two possibilities. The first is to be naturally gifted at it. This is fact: Some people are just naturally good at it. If you're one of these people, congratulations. You don't need my advice.

The rest of us have to use option number two; we have to fail. A lot. Over, and over, and over, and over again. You're gonna be embarassed, no doubt. You'll probably do some things you'll regret the rest of your life. But if you work hard, you'll improve with time.

The only real advice I have, is just do what feels right.

Unless that feeling is like a thirst for blood or rape or something. In which case you should probably call a shrink.

Dupe2718, Moonpearl and moods like this.
  8. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well here's some body language stuff that can help: 1) stand up straight. Don't force it though, you don't want to come across as stiff and straining yourself. Just imagine theres a rope attached to the top of your head holding you up, and let your body naturally fall into that pose. 2) Keep your head level and don't look at the ground too much. You'll come across as feeling embarrassed or low confidence if you randomly break eye contact and look at the ground. If you want to look away look slightly to the side or something. Not to mention she may think you are checking her out if you look down, which will lower her opinion of you. Also don't get scared to make/maintain eye contact, as long as you don't do it for way too long and make sure to talk while doing it. You don't want to just stare silently. that's a bit creepy.

As far as talking goes treat her like a regular human being. Even if she's really hot don't act grovelling and don't constantly compliment her, and try not to get too out of focus cause of her beauty and keep your cool. I'm pretty sure girls want to feel like they are dating someone of equal value, not someone they can easily wrap around their finger or get anytime they want. Atleast it works pretty well with hot girls cause you stand out as someone who doesn't treat her like she's on a pedestal because of her looks, whereas most guys will.

Also try to learn how to be funny. It's not something you can learn in a day or probably even a month, it takes practice. Even if you are funny online, you may not come across as funny in person cause a lot of the funniness of an in-person joke comes from it's delivery.

Lastly just practice talking to people, even if it's other guys. I feel like naturally as guys we like to go and do activities together when we hang out, whether that's playing videogames, skateboarding/motorcycling, drinking alcohol or whatever. We talk some and joke around, but we'd be very bored if we weren't also doing something else. Girls on the other hand can feel completely happy just having a long, interesting conversation. So being comfortable simply talking to people is really helpful.

I've already spent too much time typing this up, hope it helps some.

edit: obviously making yourself more attractive by 1) good hygiene, 2) exercising and maintaining a healthy body weight, 3) keeping a good haircut/facial hair, 4) eliminating bad body odor, will also help tremendously. In fact it's probably more important than all that other stuff I typed previously.

Dupe2718 likes this.
  9. moods

moods Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yanno I'm not that shy I know when facing with someone who will become your another part you must to be honest and show what you think

10. zzz

zzz .

Reading List:
    Link
    not really, for me i never like to show what i think.......

and to tell the truth, i'm not a honest person, if someone ask me something that i don't want them to know, i always tell a lie to them.......
    cos their question sometimes went over the limit......

and no need to just hang on to 1 girl, because as a male, sometimes we only look at the prettiest, and most of the time its a bad choice, unless you are the most handsome, and the coolest guy.......

i often say to the girls i reject "i don't think i'm the one for you, sorry for this, and look around you, there maybe someone near you, that is more fit for you"

ps : english isn't my native language, so the wording might be cheesy or corny....

11. moods

moods Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if your know her you will love her I'm sure

12. moods

moods Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    good so fucking complicate

13. zzz

zzz .

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm... not sure about that, cos i am never the one that fell first.......

btw lose the aggressiveness, there might be girls that loves that, but most of them doesn't like someone that are aggressives in nature.... (talking about the way you wrote).....

be gentle when its necessary, be aggressives when its necessary, so need to time it right, being aggressives all the time is a big no for most of them.....

moods likes this.
  14. moods

moods Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn really you're correct

15. moods

moods Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like I read so many slaughter story like renegade immortal my personal perhaps already twitch

16. zzz

zzz .

Reading List:
    Link
    could be, well... we all often got affected by what we read/watch/hear, but we do need to be able to control our emotions.....

Dupe2718 and moods like this.
  17. moods

moods Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes but sometime It leaks out

18. zzz

zzz .

Reading List:
    Link
    that's why there is a saying "practice makes perfect"

19. moods

moods Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cute girl ha nice one

20. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    When it comes time to actually flirt, it's important to listen to the person you're speaking to. It's easy to zone out while you're thinking about what to say, but you need to actually pay attention to them or you won't seem interested. Taking an interest in them is important too - actually engaging with what they're talking about and asking questions, rather than only saying whatever you want to.

Over complimenting can be creepy, so be careful. If you don't know the person very well, compliments on their appearance can work; but generally people like compliments about their personality and how much you enjoy their company much more. People really like being liked. Also, being specific is better than just generally complimenting them, but too specific is worse. For example, "I love how you much you care for your friends" is better than "you're a nice person", but "you have pretty eyebrows" is usually weird even if it's more specific than "you're pretty".

As for being cheesy... I agree with the others that it's safer to avoid it, but in the right situation and atmosphere, "cheesy" becomes smooth. Pick up lines are never, though. If you clearly got it from the internet and it obviously wasn't crafted with the very person in mind, it's cheap.
    My ex-boyfriend once said something along the lines of "Now I know what looking into an angel's eyes feels like" when we first met. My girlfriend also said something about not knowing why I was single when I was such an angel. Taken out of context, it's incredibly sappy and would send most people running for the hills, but it worked at the time.
    You have to be able to sense when the time is right, though.

If all else fails, you can do what my girlfriend did: only ever flirt with girls at 4am when you're both too tired to have inhibitions and somehow become a Casanova.

iampsyx and Dupe2718 like this.