Discussion I just dropped Realm in the Firmament

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by famous35, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Ranz

Ranz 『Legend Death』『Necromancer』『Pokemon Master』

Reading List:
    Link
    So I presume that this is a thread for droppers of realms in the firmament to discuss on why they dropped this novel and for others to try and convince them to read this, right?

2. Rosver

Rosver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You said "world" and "people." You might not specifically says "everyone" but it is clear what you mean, and it is everyone. The world in fact. You don't need to say the word specifically to Here is the original qoute:

See? You make judgement on how the world, the people, to not care... which essentially saying everyone. In short, You are playing with semantics.

famous35 likes this.
  3. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    English, please, for the love of everything holy, learn it.

You jacked up twit, I fucking said that he wants the world to know about him dropping a novel. How the hell does that relate to what I said about him expecting anyone to give a flying shit? Are kidding me right now?

I stated: "I mean, clearly, you want the world to know about everything you do."

How does that relate to, "and expect people to care."

One is talking about him and how he wants the world to know about what he does. The other, about how he should expect others to not care about his post.

My god, I know 7 year-olds that could understand all that.

And do me a favor, go semantic your butt back to school, you need it.

4. famous35

famous35 I don't feel like it.

Reading List:
    Link
    You sound like an insecure piss(piece) of shit. Please do me a favor, get the fuck off my thread! Your are an ass; you incorrectly assume that I wanted the "world" to know about something which clearly isn't address to the world. You had a damn choice whether or not to read the thread. There is a reason why there's a title to every new posts. For some reason you felt it necessary to participate in a thread of a topic of which you clearly wasn't interested in. I mean common man, get a life. ( For everyone who had to read this post, I apologize for the language; some people are simply incorrigible)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  5. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    I already told you, this post and you were just unlucky. In fact, I normally wouldn't have cared about your post; or at least if it was something I wanted to talk about I wouldn't have said what I did. But, at the time, I really felt like shit and just wanted to piss some people off and felt like getting a reaction out of someone.

Obviously, I'm not gonna be nice when someone like what's his face literally put words in my mouth and don't get what the fuck it is I was trying to say.

I mean, I was trolling, yet limp-dick over here actually managed to piss me off with how dumb he sounds.

Shots were fired, just like how to me, you sounded like a whiny little faggot that wanted the world to know about him dropping a novel, you incorrectly assume I'm insecure; fucking funny how shit like that works huh?

I understand why you would be pissed, it's also why I unlike you, I can be a man and apologize; which I did.

I would have left your post alone, like I said, I was just trying to be a dick; once you messaged me I explained why I said what I did and left you the fuck alone. I'm only back here because someone ate a bitch pie, and apparently you had some as well.

And for the people reading this, I don't apologize for my language; I know I sounded like an ass, it was the whole point.

Again, you called me back here with trying to have the last word; I completely forgot about this post until someone opened their mouth. Believe me, I don't want to be here on this post, it's the first time I acted like a shit on this site.

Simply because I abhor drama, I'll apologize again just so you can feel good about yourself. I'm sorry. Now, with that said, leave me the fuck alone, and I'll leave you the fuck alone, that good enough for ya?

6. Rosver

Rosver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god!!! You sound so retarded.

You moron look:

Akemua, post: 1366537, member: 37633"]I mean, clearly, you want the world to know about everything you do. Really? You actually made a post about dropping a novel and expect people to care?[/QUOTE]

Are you blind? When you say it is the world and the people. It can only mean everyone? The two reinforces the meaning of inclusion especially when you put the two sentences in one paragraph. If it is not everyone, then it is not the world and its not the people. Maybe I could suggest something? Instead of the world use part of the world, instead of people use some people. There, easy right? Now your quote would be like this:

"I mean, clearly, you want part of the world to know about everything you do. Really? You actually made a post about dropping a novel and expect some people to care?"​

Now. That clearly means not everyone. It is not the world and it is not the people, only part of the world and some of the people.

7. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you blind? When you say it is the world and the people. It can only mean everyone? The two reinforces the meaning of inclusion especially when you put the two sentences in one paragraph. If it is not everyone, then it is not the world and its not the people. Maybe I could suggest something? Instead of the world use part of the world, instead of people use some people. There, easy right? Now your quote would be like this:

"I mean, clearly, you want part of the world to know about everything you do. Really? You actually made a post about dropping a novel and expect some people to care?"​

Now. That clearly means not everyone. It is not the world and it is not the people, only part of the world and some of the people.[/QUOTE]

How dumb can one person be? They are TWO DIFFERENT THING'S I'M TALKING ABOUT. I really don't know how I can make this any more clear. The first sentence is about HIM wanting the world to know about his dropping of a novel; the OTHER part is about ME saying how can he EXPECT people to care. I really can not understand how that is so difficult for someone to understand. I get that I generalized people, but I did not say EVERYONE, or in your misunderstood words, the WORLD in that context. One is literally black and the other white.

Look, I already regret saying anything because I had a really shitty two days away from home and this was the first post I saw on the site. I took my problems out on someone else and I hate myself for it. But please for the love of god, shut your mouth. I really don't know how to explain this to you any better than I already have. I just can't comprehend that me saying "expect people" is talking about the entire world and the nine heavens.

8. Rosver

Rosver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it is two different things, then they should be in different paragraphs. A paragraph is a collection of related sentences dealing with a single topic. The topic is clearly about people's reaction. Then you are using words like the world and people emphasize the idea of inclusion. This is more clear when you replace the world and people with everyone or everybody. The meaning would not change much and the same idea is expressed:

"I mean, clearly, you want everybody to know about everything you do. Really? You actually made a post about dropping a novel and expect everybody to care?"​

Look. I think you just doesn't express yourself well. If that is what happens, then say so without being vulgar and insulting. I'm not gonna respect you for being rude and it might even draw me away from what you are trying to say.

Look. I mean "expect people" to be talking about everyone, not the entire world (semantics game ;), you are not the only one who could do that).

Look at it like this: if you say "people of the United States" it doesn't mean only some of the people of US or even the majority of people US. You are talking about the whole. So when you say the world then follow it in the same paragraph with people the only meaning applicable is inclusion. You are essentially speaking about the people of the world.

By the way, your life might be shitty, but doesn't mean you can be vulgar to other people. Don't expect others to react well to your rude words, especially me. If you want to discuss something, do it civilly. We are not here to receive your shit. Okay?

9. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't want to discuss anything, wasn't that made clear? I came with the intention to cause problems, and I apologized for it. My original post had two sentences, hardly a paragraph. English, right? If you thought that then I apologize for not making things as clear as possible.

I express myself pretty damn clear, since I got a reaction out of you just fine, didn't I? I said I had a shitty two days, not a shitty life; again, you're misconstruing things I say, not semantics at all.:eek:

And guess what? If I want to be vulgar to other people, I will; and there's not a thing you can do about it.

You know what the kicker is Mr. "people of the United States"? You know damn well I only talked about people in general and not that I actually meant every person on the planet.

I'm just gonna leave this here as a postscript.

PS: I've caused enough problems for the OP since I actually do feel bad about ruining his post. So, even if you do reply, it's just getting ignored; otherwise, this dumb and pointless conversation will never end.

10. Rosver

Rosver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A single sentence can be a paragraph. Three sentences can a be a paragraph. Don't you know this?

No it is not. We will not be having this discussion if it was clear what you actually meant. And again, you are being rude.

Well, okay. Keep being a dick. It is not me who would look like a retard.

You started it. It was your dumb conversation in the first place. A dumb conversation started by a dump person... appropriate.

11. Ranz

Ranz 『Legend Death』『Necromancer』『Pokemon Master』

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, let's just drop this whole issue^^. The thread's initial topic has drifted away from its main discussion.
    Btw to any senpais who have read this novel and is ahead of chapter 199, I have dropped this novel at chapter 199 and so is it worth continuing? Does it improve later on at some part of the story?