LCD I Shall Seal the Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Mousa4, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I mean his Mountain and Sea Lord body may not be his true body at all. I think no one has seen the real body and they judge him to be the weakest because of that Mountain and Sea Lord body, I also don't mean this young body from the Ji clan that he has, I think it's likely that he has a true self concealed away that no one has seen so far.

VOLX98 likes this.
  2. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Meng Hao will ask the Lord..:"So,you wanna invade this place for outsiders or for some weed?"

3. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the 9 leaders are getting worfed. the weakest of the 9 is still a terrifyingly powerful thing

4. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm interested in the senior generation of the Echelon...Meng Hao is already brawling with 5 Essence Dao Sovereign Mountain Lords, so the senior Echelon members are likely 6 essence Dao Sovereigns, like Ksitigharba. They probably aren't paragons, because they would no longer be of the Echelon at that point.

Lokumi likes this.
  5. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I always forget they have forums over there I can check. I spend so much more time at NUF.

6. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's because his true body is an Outsider..... and this clone is a cultivator he captured, crushed their soul, and then inserted his own Divine Sense into so that the Xuanwu Turtles wouldn't be able to sense he was an Outsider.

7. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that he is an outsider, after all he was a general of the démon sect, he may have contact with them but he is probably a native.
    P.S: Recently the story give the feeling that all outsider are bad, but if I remember correctly the fifth demon dealer was an outsider.

8. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    The outsiders from the 33 heavens are all mostly evil in the eyes of the Mountain and Sea Realm people because they are all, ALL, traitors but there are other outsides that aren't the 33 heavens I suspect the butterfly's aren't from the 33 heavens, this is speculation of course but it seems to fit to me.

Astaroth likes this.
  9. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure, the goal of the echelon was probably to become paragons wasn't it? Maybe I'm wrong I can't recall where I got that from but I think it was mentioned in the story at least once they are either to be paragons or to inherit the legacy of a paragon.

10. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course, but setting aside that Sea Dream should be the only paragon alive (unless Immortal Ancient is hiding somewhere), once you are a paragon, youa re no longer subordinate to Sea Dream. You should graduate the Echelon.

Oh, and the condition to enter the Echelon is to learn a Paragon magic, because apparently you need one to become a paragon or something.
    As I recall, the butterflies are one of the 2 major powers. They are not traitors like the 33 heavens, but they definitely are evil Outsiders. There are likely more Outsiders though, since fully entering the Dao Source Realm should be enough to crush both major powers.

11. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't either, but simultaneously the Xuanwu cannot detect all Outsiders. The one Meng Hao slayed had a family tradition of entering the Mountain and Sea Realm to slaughter Immortals, and he was only found after releasing his true form. Plus, Shui Dongliu.

I can't recall the details, but wasn't there a time the Xuanwu turtles declared Meng Hao an Outsider? Or if not Meng Hao, someone he was protecting?

12. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure but I remember the turtle howling when he absorbed Nine Seal's blood drop, and when he absorbed the renegade dao (something like that) in the wind~ realm, so the first tome was declaring a new lord, and the second time was probably because the M&S realm did not accept an "outside dao".

Well in any case while he is obviously a native, he is still a bit of an outsider because of the flying-rain dragon that has fused with him.

13. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am of the impression they all died and failed to achieve the goals of the echelon.

Also, MH completely outpaced the rest of the echelon of his own generation very quickly

also, generation means "those in the same cultivation level as the MC" since age apparently has nothing to do with it

14. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been so long, I was starting to think that the writer had forgotten about this spear ! Ha, I don't know why but this spear add a cool-attitude to MH each time she appears .

15. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    We know they're alive because other members of the Echelon have warned Meng Hao from personal experience on 2 occasions. I believe the first was after finishing the Windswept Realm trials, and the 2nd was Han Qing. Also, I believe generation refers to True Immortality periods. We know that the opportunity only comes every 10,000 years, and False Immortals cannot rival True Immortals. As such, this 10,000 year gap creates a generation. Furthermore, as I recall the natural limit for a mortal realm cultivator's longevity is just below 10,000 years even at Dao Seeking

16. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing I don't get, last I remember about the spear weapon it was super weak and couldn't even beat a severing stage cultivator and on top of that it was becoming even weaker with time.

Like I remember he used it during the Western migration to the black lands arc or something like that.

17. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord Ji was counted as weak not because of his body but because he didn't have the legacy of 9th mountain and sea. To have the legacy means you are officially the Lord and probably also gives you a power boost.

About the spear, though am happy it appeared but weird for it to appear suddenly. The dragon spear was unsealed by a powerful being (Greed) and seemed to be a Dao weapon but got defeated immediately while lonely spear can defeat a Lord? Yes lonely spear was the weapon of the 3rd Demon sealer but what MH has is a clone not the real thing.. And it was already withering or dispersing before unless I forgot if the visit to the Demon Sect made him obtain the real spear or renewed the power of the clone spear

18. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't Meng Hao pull it out of the mirror? Anyway, even if he didn't the spear is a Demon Construct, and as such should be able to grow stronger as Meng Hao improves in the League of Demon Sealers' legacy and strengthens himself. After all, as a demon the spear is still alive. That's my take anyway

PS: We got a "However" in the teaser, so Sima Dao probably survives Lonelytomb

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  19. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    I also forgot if he pulled it out or not... All I can remember was the guy with the life and death orbs swirling around and trying to get out of the mirror... For growing stronger, maybe if it is the real one but if it is the clone.. I doubt it grows stronger... For being a demon construct, I recall the clone spear is the souls of the ones killed by the original one.. For the original one, I don't know what it is made of..

Yeah, and someone did say it will be done in 1302 so in 6 more chapters.. This makes me wonder how the novel is going to end in in 1600 though.. as there are a lot of things to do.. collect all 9 mirror pieces, gather all 9 hexes, create own hex, save xu qing, save chu yuyan (whose soul should have dispersed by now even when saved but eh), fight the war with the two powers and maybe include 33 heavens.. complete favors, etc.. I feel it will be rushed and a lot of these things will be done at the same time due to "chance"..

VOLX98 and chencking like this.
  20. DCLXVII

DCLXVII 『Team Deathmatch』『Desu_Tronic』『RMJI True Fan #1』

Reading List:
    Link
    RIP to all those who said Er Gen was forgetting details like eyeless Larvae and the Blood Clone.

I am sure those Wooden Swords/Tips and Lotus Formation will come to use in near future :)