If you were reborn...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Raizeljr, Jul 27, 2017.

?

If you were reborn which one do you choose for your second chance?

1. China

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  2. Japan

31 vote(s)
    77.5%
  3. Korea

7 vote(s)
    17.5%
  1. Raizeljr

Raizeljr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL.. thats so true..

2. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's a regular human life, then America. If it's like an mc life, then probably japan because I'd want the op laid back life

3. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    Screw all these three choices...
    All these three are quitehard to live..
    A lot of riches in China wanna get out.. Probably there a lot of restrictions
    In Korea.. If you failed your study or unable to stand the pressure, you are screwed
    Japan, pretty much like KR

Exland likes this.
  4. Prolux

Prolux [Specifically Lazy] [Weirdly Motivated]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, then i'd rather be reincarnated as Korean and work hard

5. waleuska

waleuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If we are doing MCs, first Korea, second Japan, and last China.

Korea;s Mcs have the best mix of the two
    Japan, i do not mind being a beta male for a while because at the end of the story i am going to have a harlem.
    China, NOPE. They have to fight the whole world. Anyone that looks at you wrong you have to kill them. Anyone who talks bad about your clan, kills them. Also your only goal is to become God. My god, they have a lot of work.

mir and Raizeljr like this.
  6. moomoocow

moomoocow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    professional gamers ARE celebrities o_O

7. moomoocow

Reading List:
    Link
    idk about having a harlem mate sounds rough

8. waleuska

Reading List:
    Link
    JAPANESE harlems are great. The girls are all strong as hell and they all love you no matter what. All you have to do is sit down and be lazy.

9. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was little I wondered if I was already reborn/possessed.
    Back when I was 8 years old I couldn't remember anything before I was 7, and people said my personality changed alot.

Because of those random thoughts back then, reading about the reincarnated MCs who take over someone's body always gives me a funny feeling. I especially think the author should talk more about what happened to the original personality.

I picked Japan, because I'm a woman and I just watched a video about women in China and I've heard of the plastic surgery craze in South Korea. And accidentally ending up in North Korea would be bad news.
    edit: Oh, but if we can choose any country, I'd pick my country (USA)

Lol!

10. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, China and Korea are a big no for me, so... Only Japan left.

The problem with Japan is how much they expect you to work per day... The work time there is just astronomic...

If I had my memories though, I could work with some ease however, I could start working at home office as soon as I had access to a PC and then I would have a decent way of surviving by the time I would be expected to go to college.

11. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this even a comparison? Personally I am not too fond of any option but I still chose Japan.

China - Human rights are pretty bad unless your in HK but what are the odds of that. And even then who knows when China will put their pressure on them. There is also few opportunities there and air quality and pollution is to die for.

South Korea - Hopefully korea does not include north as a probability. South Korea is a 2nd but while standard of living is decent, its pretty much run by conglomerates. I am not good at sucking up to people to get in on anything good.

Japan - Has the best rights out of all the options, but a lot of the places still keep their strict way of doing things. They also have the whole cultural thing around old family conglomerates which limits opportunity, but its not as bad as Korea. So out of all those, Japan is the best option and has highest standard of living.

I am guessing you were hoping people would chose based on what novels they like to read? That would be silly.

insteadofdeath likes this.
  12. moomoocow

Reading List:
    Link
    we're still talking about harlems right?
    not harems?

13. waleuska

Reading List:
    Link
    my bad added a l by mistake.

14. xiaolong255

xiaolong255 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like Japanese culture:), like Korean girls:X3:, like Chinese food:p

15. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    None of those. Here's why:

1) Japan - The rat race. When you're a kid, you get all the freedom of the world and they encourage you to live free, have fun. Once you get to high school, you can still have fun, but you have to start going to cram school. Japanese university is actually your last time to relax and you get lots of fun there because now you're not only mature enough to drink and go anywhere, you can also afford those. After you graduate, your life goes downhill. You become a salaryman or an office lady and your life is stuck doing unpaid overtime and chasing deadlines. There is no time to rest, you have to work until you feel like dying. That's why there are a lot of hikkineet, they don't want that kind of life.

2) China - The fu er dai and the communist party. In China, the fu er dai can do whatever they want. Xi Jinping is trying to teach manners into them but he still has a long battle with his long-time rival, Jiang Zemin. So he can't do much to them. Also, the communist party can outlaw whatever they want without giving you a reason. So if one day they say, "Pants are forbidden" then everyone must wear a skirt, even guys. Also, there's the great firewall of China.

3) North Korea - Well... I don't think I need to mention why?

4) South Korea - The big corporations and the extremely demanding school syllabus. In south korea, the moment you are born, you're bound to one of the big companies, such as Samsung, Hyundai, LG and you live and die under them. You live in company housing (or subsidized by the company), you are encouraged to eat at company-affiliated restaurants, you go on vacation through the company system and you go to university following the company's recommendations. You can't run away. Even if you work at a small company that shouldn't be affiliated with any of the big companies, there is a good chance the big companies are actually the major shareholder of that company. As for schools, you are forced to perform until you drop in tech subjects such as mathematics, science and engineering, even if you have absolutely no talent in it. You do get some art courses, but nobody respects you if you excel in those. That's why the rate of student suicide is highest in South Korea.

5) Taiwan - Taiwan is nice. If I am given a chance to choose where I'm born, I'd choose Taiwan. And indeed, when I made my biodata to get into modelling in China, I put Kaohsiung as my birthplace. It doesn't suffer the rat race of Japan, no Communist Party, no extreme expectations in South Korea and you're not put on a leash by the big corporations. And because they're in the south, they're not terribly affected by China's air pollution. Culturally, they're not much different from the Japanese. The only problem is they're under constant threat of war with China and they're too small to fight off China. They also eat a lot of pork, which I can't eat.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    Riftwalker likes this.
  16. WingedZombie

WingedZombie [Poor_Hero’s Clone]

Reading List:
    Link
    I choose China.

17. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    All 3 of these choices have detriments. I would choose a 4th option and go to an Isekai.

18. Bob16

Bob16 [Troll]

Reading List:
    Link
    Rpg world style for me...
    (I voted Japan)