LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A small outlier.

Perhaps the environment will chang after floor 5. Like a floor that drains mana every second. Shin actually uses potions a lot, so it'll be great to see how he can adapt in a environment he can't spam his elementals and high consumption skills. He'll have to learn to micro manage his mana and learn to endure without his elementals for long periods of time.

It'll be a environment to train someone to prepare for bad environments demon lords could prepare in their castles.

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Just googling for mythological gods with 'ocular powers' that were supposed to pay attention to him now, the top results are Horus and Ra.

[At some point, the right eye of Horus, with its solar symbolism, was naturally associated with Re, and became the Eye of Re (Ra). Re was said to be the "father of the gods," for he was their head and king, as well as the father of humanity, and, according to some ancient myths, all living creatures that were believed to grow from his sweat or tears.]

3. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder about how Aphrodite is going to show herself.
    Will a new girl sudenly pop out with her name, some the girls we already know gain hen name or will she come out personally at the last part of the novel to seduce shin?

4. noriga

noriga Smile ..

Reading List:
    Link
    Shin will have the all seeing eye. And become illuminati leader. Damn this conspiracy.

5. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if his sister Will become a dungeon explorer cuz she's the "boss" they all have to beat to get the waifu title.

6. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    I will vote Loretta come and kill me bro... but warn you I have the time gen so LET BARGAIN!!!

elengee likes this.
  7. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That moment when you think. What if ilhan is this Lord Loretta keeps talking about? and she is his daughter or granddaughter ?

8. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uuuuuu- I want shin to go back to the beyond and stop wasting time, but it's likely the next visit will be important uuuuu-

9. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Worst chapter ever. Worst female character as well. Loretta has way too much authority and is ruining the story. I would have loved it if Shin destroyed him later personally, but with this, once more, his chance to grow more ruthless or at least determined of his own volition to do those things was messed up. I can see why her last man abandoned her. Hope she gets herself kicked out that harshly. Heck, maybe with all the things she does for Shin can be used as evidence and the other authorities plan to do just that. She'll probably be happy with that though so she could live with Shin.

Maybe he'll come back as a enemy of the world. The demon lord should be able to nullify a mere soul contract.

10. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like it if Ra is Shin new name.
    Ra can be said to ne over Zeus as Ra is both the genesis and head god will Zeus is only a head god but the genesis part with Cronos in greek mythology. There is too that aside of Anubiz is realy hard to find any reference to egyptian mythology.
    Now, if Shin get the Ra name his afinity with fire will go up as Ra is a sun god and he already have some afinity for the dragon things, so it would be strange if the next elemental was not of fire... and then what of the little metal egg? Can it become a double element elemental? All of his elementals are uniques but i think that metal is already unique enough.

In other theme I googled the ice god it was not a real god and find anything about it so its not a earth one but in the moment it was menrioned I find it suspicious... is not the author only puting it to give its name to Iliana or I am overtinking? There is still nothing that say that someone can only get gods from they own world, there is even the Odin case.

11. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if she can even be voted out? She has dictator level of authority as she can even send another executive guild leader to their room like a child. How is it possible for such a power balance to exist without revolting seems impossible unless she is absolute?

12. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It hurts cause I like Lorreta, but this is 100% true. her presence is really hurting the story and killing most of the tension. it almost feels about as tense as a novel about playing a videogame where your mom is the head GM. I enjoy that she is marking her territory with Shin, but she is going overboard. I refuse to believe that somehow NO ONE has ever not cared about Lorreta being in doll form as the shopkeeper, or not disgusted about her being an elf. about 90% of the readers wouldn't be disgusted by either, and about 60% would have diamond crushing boners about either case. that anime type set up is so consistantly unbelievable. only time it made sense was Darling being attracted to Rachnee's spider legs in monster musume.

13. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't be surprised if she was the daughter of the Lord or something. At any rate she seems to be 2nd in command of the 1st dungeon. At any rate hoping for her to be punished is hoping for too much. She did everything by the book even if she planned it out. Being afraid of a lvl 30 awakened is too much. This is like those immortals in cultivation novels who murder their enemy's babies to pull out the roots.

14. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Lorreta is visiting Shin's mansion.. why do I have a feeling her ex will happen to have chosen now to meet with Shin.

15. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    Liera always was the top popularity wife in EER and Lorreta is her exact doppelganger here so i think you guys are being overboard. Here the admin guils at least do somthing unlike what the angel that the only thing they do was to tick of Ilhan. True, Lorreta was a little pver the top with all this shit but Shin have already a double crisis in front and the last thing that he need is more problems and is even more obvious that she is going to have reason in the end. Will this guy disappear just like this? 99.9% this guy is going to appear with the third demon lord as a flamant demon (deduction, its no spoiler, please),and like that Lorreta foreshadow will come to bite shin in the ass

16. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Then it would be her fault. Shin would never have been inconvenienced by this guy if not for her. Then after what she did, I fully expect him to join the dark side. She, not Shin, pushed to till he had nothing left and that's how you give birth to mortal enemies who would go to any lengths for revenge, including mutual destruction. I'll rather have a rival guild I can step on and watch than a unpredictable mortal enemy hiding in the shadows who may even go after my sister or mother if given the chance.

17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is she the top popularity wife? Because she's a bit funny in her craziness? Blind devotion to the MC? Certainly not for being reasonable which is what we're more talking about here.
    And if he does it's 80% because Lorreta went out of her way to destroy him. If he can't live as a powerful dungeon explorer might as well live as a powerful demon. She didn't try to give him a punishment to keep him in line or correct his behavior. Nope, she intentionally ruined him to set an example and warn everyone else not to mess with Shin. She even manipulated Shin into her plans without asking him. That's a huge part of what irritates me about it.

18. Lazy King

Lazy King Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Odin is already taken. In mythology, Odin plucked one of his eyes to obtain
    Before it was cutting it close, with 10 months taken By boss floors each taking a month for grinding. Leaving 14 months or 60 weeks for 45 beyond floors . Non boss floors were already negligible at most a day to get to the next boss. This not including event dungeons popping up more frequently and dimensional travel.
    With the new 10 per day tickets, cutting boss grinding time to 1/3 of what it was with 3x tickets. It'll only take 3-4 months for boss grinds and 21 months or 92 weeks for event, beyond and dimension saving. Really cuts away the tension considering it was a close but possible schedule and now he has twice the time for beyond

Even with event dungeons making up for elixirs and some of the skill books (return), you still lose out on the extremely rare skillbooks like deific manifestation, tattoos.
    I'm sure there are similar skills out there like other rush skills and tattoos but there probably isn't many chances to get them guaranteed or something so unique like deific manifestation.
    It appears that information becomes more available the higher you go, whether from shop or from more experienced comrades and senior explorers but by then it's too late. One extremely important opportunity, Beyond is lost.

Also scizarnath is either another world deity of ice or a very obscure reference cause I have no idea who that is. Looks like we know whose name, Ina will be getting.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  19. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd be more optimistic about their chances if true god names and evil eyes weren't so rare.
    I'm guessing a lot of their worlds are already destroyed or they're just cunts who withhold dungeon information because they like being the strongest on their world.

20. Random Refugee

Random Refugee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 172-3. It seems to me that the problem is that Desert Scorpion's misdeeds were ignored (and therefore grew) until one day they suddenly got the book thrown at them. It would have been better for the administrators to warn them at the first offense and gradually increased penalties upon repeated offenses (if needed) in the hope of steering them back onto the right path. Eliminating the guild and its master should be the last resort rather than the first.

The same thing is happening on earth with Brightman and the Italian. They are getting away with bad behavior, so they are emboldened to continue on a bad path until the day comes when Shin kills them (I assume), and earth loses two SS rankers who could have helped defend the planet.

[Separate topic: The scorpion guild master is still alive and Shin thinks he still has the name even after losing his dungeon explorer stats. If so, Ina isn't getting that name.]