Misc Introduce a user game

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Deleted member 41274, May 26, 2017.

1. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Been brainstorming for a working game. First I thought about numbers game like boys vs girls, then I thought about equations game like the ones dragon god liked to makelike x^2=4, solve and get free likes. Then I thought about definition game. Like define apple. Is a fruit with a core, sweet, sour, green, red, yellow, can be harvested in late summer.

And finally I found a game, which is not trivial, but actually fun and usefull.

Here is how it works:
    Introduce one user like for example @R0 . The next person will say if he knows him. And he gotta tell about him, please be nice, and if you are critical, still be nice, not here to bash faces. It's supposed to be a fun game.

Then you gotta give the dude who knew @R0 a like. If he didn't know @R0 , he gotta give your comment a like and then you can introduce @R0 to them.

Okay @R0 was just an example. I wonder whether this game will work. A game where you can bet something like a like is fun. I... am out of likes so I will play tomorrow.
    If you don't know @R0 , I will introduce him tomorrow to you

2. rheasa

rheasa Unsatiable onee-san

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    in b4 close or die off XDD

4. TheUnbreakablePlotArmor

TheUnbreakablePlotArmor Mt.Tai cannot see me, as you cannot see Mt.tai

Reading List:
    Link
  5. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    @L4? Oh, Nuffian goes on NUF to talk about games and spends time making threads like a good Nuffian. Now, does anyone know @TheUnbreakablePlotArmor

(Edit: I don't think I understand this game very well.)