Is Dragon's Bloodline NTR?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Lawlyeth, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Toreni25

Toreni25 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.
    And f**k

2. Sherrynity

Sherrynity I see no God up there… other than the chaotic void

Reading List:
    Link
    10/10 best description award 2k16

PS: Trump's henchmen might knock your door for the oil, you better be prepared.

3. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah that's the problem , they are not futa , they are female but if they somehow want to mate with a woman during the reproduction circle of the said woman (and maybe other requirements) they become futa for one night.
    They are ... weredragonfutasbender (?)

Hmm is that how a pack works? I almost googled it and I don't really want to know
    (I don't think though , a vice leader like you said mating with the leader womqns without getting killed is fucked up , maybe only the NTR sect leader reincarnated as a wolf)
    But well in the end it leave a bad feeling in the mouth (no bad jokes here)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    Sherrynity likes this.
  4. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    No male dragon or something? Sorry I don't read the novel, just asking.

5. DarknessWolf

DarknessWolf The Neutral, The Chaotic, Summoner, Lone Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    ...:coffee:
    The mc is female so never read~ So not really care~

6. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope
    The MC act like a man and like women though?

7. postbank

postbank Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um guys you all do not seem to understand why this is ntr and why it was badly done.
    In theorie a good triangle could have been done but this is not what i will comment on first, some explaining is in order first.

A novel is a medium by wich the author shares his believes he or she she namely the author wanted to say that a harem of multiple love triangles each loving each other is normal AND ONLY TRU WAY TO LOVE.
    Trying to have a harem collecting wifes but not letting them love each other is BAD that is part of the message.
    Its the same sentiment when you got 2 man and 2 women fucking each other in turns because they supposedly all love each other equally.
    Even if the above could somehow be possible the author didnt execute it in the right way.

The innocent girl didnt ask to be raped, she spreads her legs? That is basically inlogical she has zero reason to do that she is only in love with the mc but plot armor/author forced it to be this way.
    At best the rapist woman is someone she envys and considers to be very beautifull, where in the story did they ever build up such a powerfull relationship where they could have impregnating sex?
    Nowhere so anyone claiming this to be a tru love story is already blind it is only a warped message the author wants to convey.
    When the MC had sex with his futa penis for the first time she was madly calling how much she loved her multiple times.....
    The girl who got raped was not able to do anything back except accept the pleasure and only realise after the deed that she was fucked litterally by her and her situation.

Any healthy love triangle always starts with good communication not this crap suprise baby making rape.
    If they wanted to make this work in anyway only an orgy while they had a good loving conversation between all of the people involed would work but this did not happen.

Lastly the setting of the story about fallen gods and the dragons having had a war also shows a very dark undertone.
    This rapist woman has the bloodline of the gods too so maybe she is trying to control the world by fucking with mc eventualy killing her?
    I already checked all titles of the chapters and i do not see anything related to this love/ntr triangle except for some title reffering to a fight between gods.

So its very much possible for this ntr woman to actually be controlled or even half evil not eexpecting to fall in love with the mc but did while still forcing tru her plans about trying to control her.
    She basically is pregnant with the child of the mc mysteriously she doesnt show any morning sickness while the raped girl does.
    See this is also a hint! I think people would rage far harder if they get to learn that the half god half dragon girl aint pregnant then the mc is really screwd.....

mrttao and Lawlyeth like this.
  8. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    Dammit I dropped since the NTR happened but now you make me want to read it again...
    The pace/mood of this novel is kinda hard to grasp , sometimes it's happy go lucky japanese wanderer around the world , and sometimes there's a freaking wolfman that guts a girl for almost no reason (and then there's this)
    No matter how the author can explain what happened I can't imagine it in a durable relationship , let's say it like that

postbank likes this.
  9. postbank

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and the most unfortunate person in this all is the redhead, she gets kinda raped, she wanted to be pregnant with the child of the MC but has to do with the seed of someone else.
    Then you got her feeling guilty and trying to get the attention of the MC on multiple occasions but he is just like meh fuck it i don't care that you got knocked up be happy hakoenamatata.
    Why doesn't she care? because she aint the main wife nor does she really love the redhead she said it on multiple times that she just wants to have great sex.
    Then she is feeling all down and shit even getting degraded to a thing (carla said the mcs things are my things and my things are his so its all good).
    Of course she didn't say things but it kinda comes down to that also the MC only truly loves carla....
    So the redhead aint equal to the MC in anyway she is just a plaything...... even when carla just got into the picture redhead already felt lonely and not understood -.- and not her equal.....

So it kinda feels like the author suddenly changed or wanted some type of revenge.....
    (just imagine you got fucked by someone else and you try to ask for fogiveness just for the person to say nah all is good i do not mind at all ^~^.
    I bet it feels like your not valued but that is besides the point MC did not even ask how she felt about it maybe she does not want to have muttiple sex partners.... she would not feel guilty if she did it with carla because she wanted to.....)

Lawlyeth and mrttao like this.
  10. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, girl A is a bitch.

also, yes it is NTR

Also, the reviews on that one really do not give any hint of this being futa world. they all insist that it is "a great female protagonist story"

Good thing I never read stories with gender bender tags. just hearing the story second hand makes me rage. image reading it first hand. i would flip a table

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    postbank and Lawlyeth like this.
  11. postbank

Reading List:
    Link
    I placed a review mentioning the NTR and weird sudden trap so hopefully it gives sufficient warning to new readers or to people who know of the novel but have not read it yet.

mrttao likes this.
  12. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, thinking about it some more. MC deserves to be NTRed.
    Him just not giving a damn about what happened is a clear indication of it.

Lawlyeth likes this.
  13. postbank

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is not really that as the readers interset themselfs into the position of the MC they cannot alter the story.
    So when such a bomb befalls the readers when they never expected the story to take such a sudden change of direction its really annoying.

So yea i kinda resent the author this is clearly an attempt by him/her to fuck with people...
    Like i said the author is using his novel as a platform to kinda force spoon feed this message true our troaths.
    Or someone else took up this novel -.- taking the freedom to fuck with peeps.
    Lately NTR is most of the time done to a weak MC anyway but when there is completely no clue truouth the story for this to happen its even more annoying as you started to create an image of certain chars just for them to be raped in your head ^~ ^.
    Even if you try to rationalize it you cannot really counter your own instincts that easly all the more if your better at giving life to chars in your mind when you read.
    And as reading is kinda my main hobby T.T i am very good at it, i cannot even stop doing it so these kinda things always strike me quite hard.
    Like rape, you can create 10 books of people getting killed with explosions,swords,fire,death by falling or whatever you can imagine i wont flinch but NTR/Rape are more of the fucked up things in life.
    NTR is almost always rape anyway......just that the girl in question starts to like it after a while (which is complete bullshit anyway).

mrttao likes this.
  14. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes. You read hundreds of pages and you become emotionally attached to the characters. so it makes such a scenario really awful.

So even if the MC deserves everything, the readers do not.

postbank likes this.
  15. postbank

Reading List:
    Link
    Once i read a story on royalroad, it was a VR crafting novel.
    The MC is actually a female dwarf who first began her character by learning old school hunting and crafting her gear from it/respecting nature and all that stuff.
    Then around 20-30 chapters of her going to a dwarven main city to learn enchanting/black smiting to suddenly get surprised by a very realistic rape scenario and how the victim feels/deals with it.

It was described in such detail that i was kinda fucked up for 2-3 days ^~^ luckly now i do not remember it with such clarity anymore.
    But in the past even 5 months after that sudden drama i would kinda feel bad when i remember it.
    I asked the author why he didn't put drama/tragedy in the tags of the novel nor did he/she warn us for any traumatizing content.
    Its currently a must for most authors to accurately tag their novels on royalroad so it does not happen as often anymore but the reason its currently a must is exactly because of the reason above.

(oh yea forgot to mention its a VR story so why care about npcs? all the npcs acted like real humans even more real than in most cliche novels.
    So you got a very nice and cute girl raped in some dark alley... it was such a dark turn of the normal bland crafting+ MOAR crafting but i digress many people already told the author to just turn it in a fantasy story as the VR tag does not even matter if all the peeps in that world basically act,cry,laugh and get mad like real sentient beings.)

mrttao likes this.
  16. Deathsson

Deathsson [A bored reader][Back for More]

Reading List:
    Link
    No thanks....I dont like my MC sharing
    Even with fellow members of a harem
    -_(0.0)_-

17. Deathsson

Deathsson [A bored reader][Back for More]

Reading List:
    Link