Recommendations is it harem? Wu dong qian kun?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by killermf, Mar 18, 2016.

1. rpgbscout

rpgbscout I don't only read mature novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Being seduced and being a player are two different things.

Also, can't someone in a committed relationship have fantasies about the opposite sex without being label a player? To me, a harem is the realized type where both members acknowledges the relationship. As of the translated chapters, the MC only has a romantic relationship with his adopted sister. The rest are his guildmates and he has barely interacted with them on a personal level.

2. aarush

aarush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only these two don't have harem of TJSS novels.Others like HJC,CoL,etc. have harem.

3. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    You're a man? Its not weird to read harem from your point of view. But Its disgusting to read MC with many girl in the novel (because I'm a girl) Like hell even if youre handsome. Strong. Have many woman. I dont think I will choose him and join his harem-like-kingdom even Im inlove with him *sigh

Mangochic likes this.
  4. Nordic

Nordic The Lazy Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    What does my gender have to do with it, I don't have some particular interest in harems but I appreciate novels for what they are rather than preconceptions. A badly done harem is annoying but so is any other poorly written text, for me harem is generally laziness from authors not some elaborate make a man great. For me even a reverse harem is just the same as a harem, my comment is purely targeted at people who say oh it has harem tag better not read it when a lot of novels are just love interests and then in the name of fan service the author somehow pulls a earlier love interest as a wife to please certain fans. If harem is a block to reading certain novels the I think that person is quite shallow as I think harem is a acceptable reason to drop a novel but not to refuse to read it.

5. Black Parcher

Black Parcher The Eternal World Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like Frogspoison and Azure said there are plenty of girls that have an interest in him but it's not mutual from him. I dont know maybe 4-6 girls/ women to like him from first 50- 80 chapters when he first leaves his home village. He only truly wants one of them and has her as his goal to get stronger. Making him outstrip the other girls in power and leaving them behind. Like he's Ash's protege.