Mini RPG It's time to build a kingdom...

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Deleted member 41274, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not used to this, I am a weakling XD, normally I sleep at 11 pm or so ^^

2. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    I edited it, sorry, but @Satyryakfly 's organization was long accepted. It was underground, then destroyed by @brasca123 and rebuilt. He put a lot of effort in it so sorry, he was first really....
    he created a money system too

AliceShiki likes this.
  3. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, tbh I didn't read the few posts that vividly, so kudos to him then (y)
    WIth Jibs having that class, I wonder if we should have some kind of proper class system lol
    But you should probably sleep first, you can answer when you awake lol

4. Jibs

Jibs 『Still alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯』

Reading List:
    Link
    *hugs back*
    thank you ~~~
    really grandpa must be really special then...
    ((favourisn what where? '_>')
    ((go to sleep you could get a heart attack you know))

AliceShiki likes this.
  5. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    good night ^^

AliceShiki likes this.
  6. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    goodnight

7. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    ANyone want to join the magic association though?
    Its not a association without members...
    And @brasca123 could I observe your elementals? lol

8. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Still a bit peeved no one wants my bread, oh well, more for me I guess.
    *continues to work the waterwheel while munching on bread*

9. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    The activity had already dropped before this thread was made though... *shrugs*

Maybe it will come back later, who knows?

Sleep well!
    You can stalk them I suppose...
    We never met! It can't be helped! >.<

10. Satyryakfly

Satyryakfly Relic

Reading List:
    Link
    *starts making strange glass containers and tubes*

11. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Yup, with this is ended my kingdom fundation. Stay tunned for the Holy Magic's uses and limitations next week(literaly). ))
    The day after I made the books, a wolfkin came to talk with me. It was one of my main subjects, Althea. She was a strong willed, sharp looking wolfkin with black hair and jade green eyes.
    “Your Saintness, we need your guiding.”
    “What is it, Althea? There’s no need to be so reserved or formal.”
    Although I’m quite fond of talking with her, I want her to change the way she address me…
    “I can’t do this! It would be disrespectful and-”
    “What is it, Althea?”
    I quickly cut her sentence, since I thought it would be a headache to hear the rest.
    “O-Oh… the rest of the wolfkin… they were questioning why the goddess seems to only represent the fighters. Some even questioned Your Saintness words...”
    Oh, it seems like it came… I was expecting something like that, since the goddess was made on a whim. Well, isn’t it fine if I just create more gods?
    I smiled in the gentler way I could before starting to lie through my teeth.
    “Fear not, lost lamb. I was expecting this. The truth came to me through a divine revelation.”
    “Oh, is that true!? Then…!”
    “Tell them to bring six pieces of wood to the shrine. As big as the goddess statue there.”
    “I’ll do it!”
    The wolfkin runned out of my house to pass the news while I walked to the shrine that was just beside my house.
    I no time the six logs I requested were brought here and I begun my small holy labour. Not really holy, though.
    The sculptures I made were:
    A woman dressed in gorgeous clothes carrying a fan on a hand and a lantern on the other. She had short hair and a mischievous face.
    A woman in a robe with glasses and a serious look in her face. She carried a pile of books in her hands.
    A girl carrying a basket and wearing farmer’s clothes and a straw hat. She had a youthful look in her face.
    A man with a stern look in his face and dead eyes. He dressed noble’s clothes and carried a candle and had a sword and a book tied in his waist.
    A man of rough looks, with a beard and strong willed eyes. He carried a hammer on his hands and had thingers that looked like they were made for dexterous works.
    And a man of with serious looks that carried a key in his hands.
    The seven gods. I finally finished them after a whole day. The next thing I did was ask to Althea to gather the wolfkin near the shrine and ask some of them to carry the sculptures outside for everyone to see.
    Standing in front of all of them was me, ready to give my half assed speech.
    “Wolfkin! No, Brother, Sisters, Fathers, Mothers! Children, Elders! Listen my words”
    “Many of you questioned the Lady, and made her very sad. You are her beloved children, and yet cast away your mother like this! It seems like her grace wasn’t enough for you! How shameless!”
    “But the Lady is merciful and the Lady is generous, thus the Lady decided to take measurements to appease you, her beloved childrens.”
    “There it is, the childs of the Lady! The gods that will protect us when she can’t act, the gods that will guide us where she can’t reach!”
    “The Wanderer shall protect our travels, the Scholar shall show us the way, the Farmer will protect our herds, the Death shall guard our ancestors, the Crafter shall lend his hand when we need it and the Doorman shall guard our houses when we’re away!”
    “They’re our gods, they’re our hopes! Fear not, for the Lady has not abandoned you!”
    “Our hearts don't waver and our souls rejoice, for gods are with us. Ours are the teachings that will lead us to paradise. Ours is the hammer to build our path to heaven. Ours is the light that guides our path to the glory. Ours is the sword to smite the evil that stand in our way. Ours are the flames that burn in our hearts, and we will fear not even the death. Ours are the keys to open the heaven’s doors, and they will lead us to our promised land. Ours is the land that the gods gifted us and the authority to rule it.”
    “Keep the Lady in your hearts and the gods shall help you and show their miracles!”
    I know it is a lame speech, but whatever… As soon as I ended it, the wolfkin started cheering and some even cried.
    I can’t really know if they’re a bunch of airheads or just too gullible, but they have their charms.
    Anyway, this probably solves the possible riot problem. Now I just have to make them all stop crying to start working.

The works on the village started as soon as the farmlands and the sculptures were finished.
    Firstly we moved the resources of the storehouse to another place, since the storehouse would also be dismantled. We also started slowly dismantling the old houses, since we could want to reuse the materials of them. This took half a week.
    Then, it started. The real job.
    Sitting with the wolfkin, I started explaining the construction plans. Although the wolfkin were many, they’re quite tame. Part of it is the shrine’s fault, while part of it is my main subordinates’ work.
    Out of the twenty five adults that were on the start, five of them were under my direct command and their grow and authority between the wolfkin was remarkable.
    Althea was the one that sticked the more with me, and was a self proclaimed head priest of the Lady’s Church. She was a living example of zealotry.
    Fein was the head crafter of the village, as well as our architect.
    Roan, Ared and Kai were the main hunters, since they are the strongest among the wolfkin here. Probably I’ll need them in the future when I establish a stable army.
    Anyway, the plans were to keep the old shrine, but build a larger one to be at the center of the city.
    The houses will be built on the surroundings and the new storehouse will be built near the farmlands. Additionally, there’s plans to make buildings for the crafters and a barrack to train guards.
    Well, first we needed to gather the materials, but that was easy since the cleaning of the area gave many wood to be used and there was still the wood from the road cleaning in the travel before.
    With the help of the bison pulled carriages, the collection of the wood for the works and the building works proceeded quite smoothly and we finished the whole thing aside from the church in one and a half week. With all the wolfkin dedicated to building, I can’t say I didn’t expected for this. The only thing to do now was the church.
    It took three entire days with almost half of the wolfkins helping. The final result was a chapel-like building made of wood. The insides were, as the shrine, decorated with pelts, though they were turned into tapestry, and wooden benches.
    The only difference was the details they put on the building, and that it had annexes that allowed it to house at most fifteen to twenty people. And, of course, there were statues of the gods, but in larger size compared to the shrine.
    With this, I think this can already be called a small kingdom or city-state.Hm… I also think that the name of the religion could change too… oh, well…

After the construction, there was a moment of peace in Belgard.
    We were planing to do another expeditionary mission once everything was calmer and everyone became used to the life here.
    Our hunting missions diminished a little as the farmlands and gathering of fruits grew, so the only thing left to do for me was train and pray.
    I was training fighting together with the thirty something wolfkin that decided to occupy the newly built barracks and call themselves the army. Well, I don’t mind since they’re being led by my men of trust.
    There’s also the praying part with Althea and the improvised clergy I made with the people that offered themselves, mainly the elders. It seems that the consume of Fire Roots became common with them, as it passed a special kind of feeling when they prayed. How I know? I do this too.
    It’s not like an addicting feeling, is more like a calming feeling. As if we’re actually in contact with a god.
    Anyway, as usual, once in a week, there was a huge gathering for a Holy Communion with Althea taking my place in the praying part.
    “Our hearts don't waver and our souls rejoice, for gods are with us. Ours are the teachings that will lead us to paradise. Ours is the hammer to build our path to heaven. Ours is the light that guides our path to the glory. Ours is the sword to smite the evil that stand in our way. Ours are the flames that burn in our hearts, and we will fear not even death. Ours are the keys to open the heavens doors, and they will lead us to our promised land. Ours is the land that the gods gifted us and the authority to rule it.”
    “They are Life. They are Love. They are Hope. They stand with us, and with them we will never falter! We stay with them, and they’ll gift us their miracles.”
    After finishing, she looked at me with a vicious look in her eyes.
    I was going to reprimand her, but was struck by a sudden nausea. My eyes spinned and when I came to my senses, I was in a white space before seven thrones. In each of them was a figure that I saw before many times.
    “You are...”
    “Yes.”
    “We are.”
    “The Gods,”
    The little girl spoke in a joyous voice, the man in noble clothes spoke in a mournful voice and the woman with a fan spoke in a careless voice.
    “But, how? There were no gods like that… how can you...”
    “Worry not.”
    “Little one.”
    “For we are gods.”
    “But also not gods.”
    The fan woman, the Wanderer, talked again, then the Crafter in a heavy tone, the Scholar in a serious tone and the Doorman in a gentle tone.
    “Gods but not gods? Why? And can just one of you talk?”
    Although I was afraid of offending a god, I was also annoyed by that way of speaking. My worries were for nothing and the one that was silent until now, the Lady, spoke while smiling.
    “Very well, I shall explain.”
    Her voice was gentle and smooth, but at the same time thunderous and powerful.
    “Little one, do you know how a god come into being?”
    “No…?”
    “Well, there’s many ways, but the conventional way is when a spirit is old enough.”
    “...?”
    I tilted my head in confusion and the Lady chuckled.
    “Let me explain. A spirit is a being made purely of mana. A natural born creature that resides either a body or the own nature. Of course, there are wandering spirits, but they’re rare. A spirit in its life will naturally absorb mana from the environment and slowly grow. Once it grows enough, it can reach its apotheosis and become a god.”
    “Then you’re all old spirits? Then why these bodies, the ones I created.”
    “No, we’re no old spirits. Actually, we’re quite young. As I said, a spirit needs to gather mana in order to reach godhood. It can either gather from natural means or borrow help of sentient beings.”
    “I still don’t get it.”
    “These bodies, these ‘gods’ you created served as house for us. We before absorbed mana naturally, but a spirit can, with the help of sentient beings, gather mana quicker by being worshiped.”
    “So you became my gods in order to become actual gods?”
    “That is right, but also not right. We already said. We’re gods, but at the same time we’re not gods.”
    “Huh?”
    “Although our growth speed increased greatly with your help, we still have a long way before a real godhood. At the moment, we’re only guardian spirits bound by this land.”
    “Meaning?”
    “We have no power outside of this forest. But fear not, our power here is great, though we’re focusing in our path to godhood, we will not forget our debt with your people.”
    “So you’ll protect us? That would be quite nice, I think.”
    “That’s right. We will protect you. But will do a bit more too.”
    She said and got up from her throne, holding her spear-banner with a golden seven pointed star in a blue cloth. The rest of the gods started standing up to, carrying their things.
    “Your heart shall not waver and your soul shall rejoice, for you know god is with you.” (All)
    “Yours is the teachings that will lead you to paradise.” (Scholar)
    “Yours is the hammer to build your path to heaven” (Crafter)
    “Yours is the light to guide you in your path to glory.” (Wanderer)
    “Yours is the sword to smite the evil that stands in your path.” (Lady)
    “Yours are the flames that burn in your heart, and you shall not fear even the death.” (Death)
    “Yours are the keys to open the heaven’s doors, and they will lead you to your promised land.” (Doorman)
    “Yours are the lands that the gods gifted to you and the authority to rule it.” (Farmer)
    “You shall hear our words, and so we will. You shall bear our mark, and we will show you the miracles we can bring.” (All)
    “Now go, little one.” (Lady)
    As soon as the Lady said it, I felt the nausea again and came back to the church hall. The wolfkin were looking at me worried. I explained the situation halfly to Althea and put her to spread the word.
    For now, I guess I want to rest. This was an encounter I don’t want to have soon.

Name: Kuma
    Title: Undecided citizen X! Owner of a fairy-chan!
    Unofficial Title: Belgard Shrine Maiden, Belgard Theocracy Ruler, Pope of the Star of Dawn's Church.
    Skill: Fairy Taming Ability, maybe construction or crafting (?)
    Money: None, as for now...
    Inventory: Fur clothes, bone needle, impromptu spear, building tools, test rats, various plants.
    Currently: Sleeping in my bed, trying to forget about gods.

Belgard Theocracy
    Current Capital
    -------------------------------
    Settlement Name: Belgard

Affiliation: Belgard Theocracy, Star of the Dawn's Church.
    Ruler: Kuma

Places of Interest: Belgard’s Shrine, Storehouse, Chapel of the Star of the Dawn's Church.

Popullation -
    Humans: 1
    Animals: 60 (1 Unknown Species Bear, 55 Fire Manned Bisons, 1 Fire Manned Bison Alpha, 13 turkeys)
    Wolfkin: 180 (43 childs, 115 adults, 22 elders)

Military-

None

Religion -

Star of the Dawn's Church:
    A whimsical religion created by Kuma after the completion of the small shrine. The religion started of as an monotheist, but due to certain occurrences it went into polytheism. It is unknown the church's precepts and it still don't have any holy scripture. It has only a small number of followers, but their faith is quite strong, bordering fanaticism. It's symbol is a seven pointed star representing the seven gods.

Wealth: Deer pelts, Deer meat, Deer bones, Rabbit corpses, Fishes, Crude tools, Wood, many forest plants, many plain plants.
    Current Informations
    -------------------------------
    Some info about gods, maybe...

ManFries, Way and Carm like this.
  12. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #3rd person pov
    '...every single damn time. Every single time i move to new area i must do some pest control.'

Acci can be seen standing infront of 5 meter big lizard that have been put to sleep. A single rapier like sword is embedded on lizard neck.

'I doubt this pest is the only one of it's kind.'

Acci move to the sword like rapier and suddenly it's start glowing yellow.

Magic tool needle made from condensed tranquilizer [September End].

Acci family maybe can't use magic, but they can use tool from magic. His family heirloom The needle [13 months of the year].

Every needle is made by each past family head and have different uses and effect. Usually this needle used on medication, but it's often used as weapon just as now.

[September End] shringking from rapier size to hair pin size needle that acci put in his inventory.

Acci then pull out a clear metalic needle and throw it up. When the needle separated from acvi hand it's start became really thin and long like a string. Slowly the string split into two and four and eight and sixteen.

One string came back to acci hand and turn into needle back, while the other string shot and goes into the lizard body.

The lizard body jolting uncontrolable like the body is being shocked with thousand volt lightning.

Slowly the body change from lizard body into humanlike structure. Two longer than waist hand, bend foot, a tail, a slumped back, straighter neck , and lizard head.... still same size tho...

[May Summer Soltice] is a special needle that can change structure of anything it penetrate and became new nerve line in the body. It's even have another purpose as surgery strings and ...strings.

After the body change, slowly a pair of lizard eye is opening. The eye darted to anywhere before focusing on acci.

"I don't know what you have done to me flat face, i will mak sure you reg...!!!"

*boom!*

Before the new lizard man speaking, acci foot already deliver a harsh kick to his head and send it down to earth.

It became flustered and stunned for a few sec until the foot came again and pin it's head down.

"What a pridefull pest. You need to learn to respect your new master and your clan head."

The lizard vertical pupil contracted to slits in a beat.

"W-what do you mean by that?!"

Acci warm eye and equally warm smile reflected on the poor lizard eye. He suddenly felt energized and healed, but he did not felt happy, in fact he felt dread creeped into his whole body.

"What do you say? Ofcourse i will teach you by beating and you will led me to the other lizard~"

The warm smile goes up and shine like a sun, but others only felt impending doom despite the healing property they felt.

"And~ i need a loyal army~"
    -------------------
    That day.

57 wyrm were born. Almost all lizard population wiped out by sharp claw of wyrm, and charred to ash by the fire affinity they borned with.

But before that event, some people said that they heard a completely anguish and agony scream ever that they heard on their whole life.

And a man saying pest over and over again.

13. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps I should return to my village now.
    *prepares for the journey*

14. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Farewell then.
    Thanks for your aid, remember, the Magic Association will always be indebted to you.
    Oh, yes.
    *Takes out a copy of 'Magic and Mana for Dummies and pass it to @Quaesitor *
    I have no idea if you have seen this already, but I wrote this a while ago. May it help you in some way, if you have seen it already, just take it as a reference.

15. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I did already read it, to be honest, but I will take it nonetheless.
    *journeys towards the village of refuge*

16. ManFries

ManFries The only fries you'll ever need

Reading List:
    Link
    After the potato hero went out to venture to somewhere else , i found myself alone again in the farm ..
    "hmm ~ now what should i do ~?"
    I wonder to myself . As i was thinking about the reasons why my farm doesn't have a lot of visitors , a thought cross into my mind "maybe its because my farm is in a rural , secluded area.. well i guess i should somehow publicize it , but before that .. some improvements need to be done". After i made some plans about what need to be done to improvise and publicize the farm , i started my implementing the plans that was made . The first plan was to improve the quality of the products of my farm ... but since every potatoes were magically grow,the quality was actually quite high . I checked my creation skill and look at the details
    [Potato Creation]
    Normal Potato
    : Potato that is mainly used as food (quality : High)
    Magic Potato : Potato that is infused with mana , have a restoration and nourishment effects to one's health and mana (quality : Magically High)
    Potato Soldier : Sentience Potato that is able to fight ( Due to the Ancestor's evolution , this Creation will take the forms of human ) (Evolution available : Potato warrior , Potato Knight)
    Potato Mage : Sentience Potato that is able to use magic ( Due to the Ancestor's evolution , this Creation will take the forms of human) (Evolution available : Potato Cleric : Potaro Arc Mage)
    I was quite surprised with the details
    "So they're going to have a humanoid form and they can evolve .. wait .. how do this evolution things work ~? do i need to evolve them individually or what ?" I started experimenting by creating few soldiers
    "hmm ~" as i was humming , something pop out infront of my eyes
    [Potato Soldiers]
    Sentience level : E
    Endurance : E
    Mana : -
    Attack Power : E
    Defense Power : E
    Overall capabilities : E
    (Evolution available : Potato Warrior , Potato Knight)
    "not just they're dumb .. but they are weak .. not to mention their capabilities in doing stuff is simply .. iyaa ~ " i sigh ,
    "as expected of a normal soldier , it is at a level where you can't even call them cannon fodder .. anyway let's try to evolve them ... can i evolve them in bulk ~?"
    *ding*
    [Potato Soldiers]×15
    Overall capabilities : D

"so i can ~ , ouh their capabilities improve ? i see ~ .. well then , let's evolve ~ !!"

[Potato Soldiers]×15 Evolved to [Potato Warriors]×15

"nice ~ okay let's see"

their appearance haven't change much but their attire changed a bit , they look like human but have yellowish colour skin instead and after evolving , they've leather armor and swords at their waist "how come evolving causes new equipment to pop out ~ ? , interesting" although it is weird, i don't really put my mind into it cause it's convenient as i don't have to supply them with equipments..
    " m-maybe.. with this , i can start infil- i mean observed the humans .. ". I ponder for awhile and finally decided on something ..
    "In order to publicize this place.. I need a name and something like an organization.. i see ~ fuhuhu~
    well then ~ commence plan B~"
    i hereby announce , the formation of
    Rie Merc Corporation
    Supplying people with soldier ~
    want to scare others , no problem .. we got you cover~
    want to wage war with others , no worries .. we still got you cover
    want to venture to unknown places but have no balls to go , no need to fear , Rie Merc is here ~

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  17. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    Kuma Desu likes this.
  18. Carm

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh?
    Nothing about me?
    I feel left out.
    Or is it because I haven't written an elaborate backstory?

19. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yea, you have a assassin organisation...
    kinda forgot lol, but the fact you haven't wrote anything on it much probably helps (a LOT)

20. Carm

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it is a secret organization.... i mean what organization?