LCD King of Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Notaborax

Notaborax 『Woeful One』『Poet』『Epi's & Azuka's Cat』

Reading List:
    Link
    well he had suspiciouns but there were 3 strong peeps fighting over it and the materials that made up the bag wasnt anything worthwhile. also he has no idea what it is so what if he let out a poison and kill himself? there were several things sitting there that will help him greatly

and i think he could examine the properties of the medicine and poison?? maybe i dunno

2. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so the flower thing allows one to dispel negative infulences and increase speed. isn't that a combine version lighting legacy and god eye?

also why is the array guy here? what does he gain from being here other than to study formations? for which i think that there are better places.

mrttao likes this.
  3. Damo

Damo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The array guy is being forced by poison. He needs the antidote.

wonderer likes this.
  4. Boy and the Beast

Boy and the Beast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, how is the harem in this novel? Is it like WMW where the MC doesn't give a damn and prioritizes his safety over anything?

5. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    harem? what harem? there isn't even a single female character with the MC is with right now. the author states that due to having the god's eye the MC is emotionless and cold hearted. but also due to the eye he gains X-ray vision, so he doesn't feel a thing for girls as they are just walking skelotons to him. So its more about getting stronger and reaching new cultivation levels for now. but it might be harem in the future? i don't know as there in my opinion have been no strong/likely harem candiates, or even a main wife for that matter.
    And no although his personality's cold the MC does hold things like family and ties, or at least have some sense of honour.
    he has a childhood friend which is more like a little sister character. and he gets a fiancee, but it was kinda forced and he escaped
    And since when did WMW have harem?

mrttao and Boy and the Beast like this.
  6. Boy and the Beast

Boy and the Beast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, Leylin has a lot of wives : D and there was quite a fight for him for his seed.

7. Notaborax

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder if anyone else managed to get out of the cave. since the cave isnt collapsing yet, maybe he has control when the cave collapses?

8. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    it stated at the end of the chapter although it looks like the cave was collapsing, it infact was just shakng a lot. maybe as a way to keep people away from the real loot.

9. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Several women were introduced, flags were raised... and the MC totally ignored them to go cultivating. MC is single

Basara likes this.
  10. Notaborax

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty much what is happening so far, giving the infamous cold shoulder

Basara and mrttao like this.
  11. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 300. yay!:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Now is the azure swallow the same one as before when he first excaped to this country?
    When will he reach true human stage?

12. blablabla12

blablabla12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean True bird stage

Basara likes this.
  13. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    you know, am i the only one that thinks that daoes where introduced rather suddenly. I meant i know what they are due to reading other xiaxia/xuanhuan novels, but in this novel there isn't any explaination on them at all.

mrttao likes this.
  14. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the whole dao thing a common thing in chinese culture/mythology? If it is, I can see why it wouldn't need a big intro, but if it's just based on other novels, then that'd be a bad intro to it.

15. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    dao was around since the holy art its just was not spoken about

16. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally its getting near to the deadline of the mission his master gave him. I was getting tired of all the boring nagging.

Yes and No.
    Even studying is a kind of dao, so you could say Dao is in everything. But I've also seen some people with spiritual Dao as well. Lets say that, they got spiritual strength.

17. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    So I stopped reading at around early mid 200s around the time when he found out the person he needed to meet was Empress Qin from some guy. Then I just binged read it and now all caught up. My first comment would be "I stopped reading for more then a month and the MC doesn't get any smarter." When he messed up the wedding and tried to escape I cringed so hard I put my phone down went to my bed laid down and thought "wtf just happened". I continued reading and FINALLY SOMEONE WITH JUST A DAB OF COMMON SENSE. The fiance came to him and said "Have you thought of the consequences. Now me and my family's reputation is ruined."
    MC had the balls to think "It was selfish of me, I thought of this all from my perspective only." But this fucker still leaves.
    I don't know why he couldn't have told the City Lord that he needs to do something THEREFOR GETS SOME HELP AND EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE AND DANDY. ALL THIS FKING GUY HAD TO DO WAS SAY OH MY HOMELAND IS UNDER ATTACKED CAN WE GET SOME HELP. THEN CITY LORD WOULD LITERALLY SAY "OF COURSE MY TALENTED SON IN LAW".
    I don't see his train of thought. It should literally be like this.
    Need to talk to Empress. City Lord is important figure, can help let me talk to her. Or if he doesn't I will ask to give me some time to go find her after the wedding. Find Empress.
    HIS FUCKING TRAIN OF THOUGHT IS.
    Need to talk to Empress. Gotta escape this wedding because it will kill me and will take years to complete. Destroys wedding and flees on the day of the wedding because ...reasons? Becomes rogue and get chased by City Lord and his people and he shall spread news of wanting me captured. Find Empress. Empress knows about me? Oh from City Lord.
    I literally want to put a bullet through my head so I can reincarnate into his world so I can find him and slap him in his face for being so retarded.
    The only time I had that thought was from IRAS when that MC keeps trying to basically rape girls.

taba1212, josh_15 and mrttao like this.
  18. Basara

Reading List:
    Link
    When he was getting the legacy in the cave. The time he basically swiped everything and went to the 2nd floor was great. Take everything and "Oh? you guys got something I don't have? Can't have that, let's do something about that." Bam destroy the pouch thing. Good move.
    Then even better was Mr.StealYourGirl stole that arrogant guys assistant cure his poison and help reach the next floor faster. Slick af.
    Stupid arrogant guy's master comes out warns him about MC. Stupid idiot proceeds to ignore his deceased masters advice. Like seriously his train of thought was "You were my master when you were alive. I would've listened to you. But now? You are dead. I'll do what I want."
    What the fuck happened to respecting seniors and respecting the dead.

josh_15 and mrttao like this.
  19. Basara

Reading List:
    Link
    Rant aside. Damn do you guys sense the evilness the empress is giving. This has become such a hassle. I wouldn't just got some help and come back to his master first.

mrttao likes this.
  20. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone in this novel do that? the MC is a guy that has a dead person's eyeball and most of the powerful items are taken for experts that died a long time in the past

No? why would you say that? maybe she is misunderstood, the only backround we have on her is that she is powerful and has the dao of charm. and if he really wanted to save his master, he could of gotten is "father in law" to do so, I'm sure that the scarlet whatever religion would listen to what a true lord has to say.
    Its seems more like the MC wants to do what his master told him to do and follow the instuctions like a good diciple instead of thinking for himself and finding a way to help out. the MC is retard in that way, didn't see this as his master giving him a excape route and move on with his life missing the meaning behind the mission.

taba1212 likes this.