LCD Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by TUSF, Oct 22, 2015.

1. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    D made it pretty clear, when she started her death game, that battle strengthens souls, and that stronger souls would bring more power into the system. Shiro gathered quite a bit of power to her soul, and gathered skills that let her stockpile immense levels of power. So she was probably protected by Overeating right up to the point where she finally broke out of the system, but her soul was already plenty reinforced from all her battles, including what she did to Ariel, the only living witness to the start of the system.

2. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Issei had so many he had to be killed at birth.

3. WolfeKuPo

WolfeKuPo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say highest known
    Shiro also had the lowest

4. Shiraori_

Shiraori_ Heh, nothing personnel, kid.

Reading List:
    Link
    Potimas (formerly) and Dustin also count, technically.

5. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Dustin has been continually reborn, I don't know what Potimas has been doing for all this time. So maybe it's best to say Ariel is the oldest mentally stable soul around.

6. Shiraori_

Reading List:
    Link
    Dustin has been continually reborn yet maintained his memories, so he is for all intents and purposes a living witness to the advent of the system. Not sure why you'd discount Potimas, he was literally the reason the system even had to be created. Of course he witnessed its creation, he's the reason it happened.

And as for what he's been doing, he's been working behind the scenes doing research on how to become immortal. His current project was studying reincarnators if I recall correctly. Though if he's already lived for 200 years he's technically already achieved a certain degree of immortality, hasn't he? If you call essentially putting a decaying body in life support "living forever" at least.

7. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I didn't count Potimas, you don't know if he's been "living" for all that time, whether he froze himself for some times, or if he's been transferring his soul into other bodies. He made himself into an elf, so he may have just had a long enough lifespan, to still be around on his first lifetime.

8. starburst98

starburst98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to become a god you must reach divinity area expansion level 10. to do that you need to do hardcore soul workouts. such has having a ton of sin and virtue ruler skills and keeping detection/wisdom running non-stop and just eating the CONSTANT low level heresy damage while being immune to it. constant low level heresy damage while being immune is like pumping iron for the soul.

9. Shiraori_

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't he have clones everywhere? And he possesses them in order to move about in spite of his debilitated body?

10. starburst98

starburst98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, like shiro when she was still spider, the main body's soul needs a housing. shiro was only able to do a full body jump on death because of wisdom letting her follow the soul link to her egg.

11. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as we know, he only moved them, while staying in his same body the whole time, but like I said, that's as far as we know. We don't know if he ever did anything directly, by his own hands, during the time of the system, nor doe we know if his body was under some kind of preservation when he was remote controlling other people, which wasn't limited to just his clones.

12. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought his Main Body was in stasis while his soul was active?

13. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    Shiro achieve ascension was because of she has the ability to absorbs raw energy. Possibly, coming from her overeating skill and constantly rising the divinity area in her soul. But, the biggest factor is the ability to absorbs 'any' kind of energy. That's why potimas can't ascend because of he doesn't have that ability. And ariel can't ascend too because of she didn't expand her divinity area in her soul

CountryMage likes this.
  14. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Shiro had an advantage cause of the small fragment of D's soul. That let her basically not worry about her soul falling apart and gave it plenty of growth potential.

15. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Shiro = Mama

kenar likes this.
  16. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just waiting for Shiro to go get so pissed that she kills someone

17. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not that likely to happen, but finding themselves in a sub dimension filled with eyes until they are driven insane....

18. moridin84

moridin84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't hold your breath, Shiro is a calm person in most cases.

In addition, considering the difference in power and life experience, it would be like an adult killing a child because he is noisy.

Shiraori_ likes this.
  19. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    The Hero couldn't do anything anyway. It basically zero value game with Shiro winning. A true Zanathos chess.

If he fail in any step Shiro win... if he succeeds well...

He win the argument with wrath Shiro still press the nuke. He try to convince her. She just explain to him his word cannot be trust due to kindness (not that she care). He convince his classmate to help (and succeed by miracle) Shiro ship them to another dimension. Appeal to friendship, she reveal that she is Wakaba Proxy not the real one( their words don't meant anything to her). Appeal to emotion, then it 'why should a spider care about an ant feeling.' Beg sensei for help=Shiro compromise by forcefully ripping serial from the system and let the planet implode while taking sensei and the rest away. Seducing her means Katie will murder him. Fighting her a suicide. If he somehow win. The MA energy he siphon from the system will blew up the planet while Shiro just ran away, plus D will literally bring hell down on him for hurting Shiro.

He cannot win. He can't!

chaos500 likes this.
  20. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't get why Shun is complaining about this all before hearing out the whole thing.