Spoiler Legend of Concubine’s Daughter Minglan

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 11, 2016.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know any spoilers about this one?
    For example...
    i heard that the male lead has kids with another woman who is dead....how old are the kids?...also do they like the mc?

nielyti likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading all the translated chapters so far, and hope that the translator keeps updating this story frequently, I like it. Unfortunately I can't read the raws so I don't have an answer for you, but I would love to hear some spoilers for this story from people who have(are able to)read the raws. :)

Yuraine and Princess Renesmee like this.
  4. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I've heard from the spoiler that's circulating around that the one who was dead was his ex-wife, and the male lead has 2 children from his concubines, and the eldest daughter choose to side with Ming Lan over her biological mother and that she quite like her half brother (Ming Lan's child?)

Anyone know when the male lead appear? Which chapter is it?

5. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the mc going to be the main wife when she gets married? And where did you find these spoilers? I can't find anything regarding this story
    :(

Princess Renesmee likes this.
  6. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the MC is going to be the main wife, I heard that the romance is going to be very slow and starts only after they get married :(
    From various forums' site, reddit, and shushengbar (which for unknown reason, down today)

7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    i see, thank you!....one more thing...
    how did she meet her hubby? (i'm assuming she meet him before marrieage right?)
    also did the hubby's family made problems for her for no reason?...did he give her his dead wife child to raise?

yeah shushengbar is still down T.T

8. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm....
    She did meet the male lead before the marriage, and then I think he pursued her and ask her father for the marriage.
    I don't know the exact content, I've been asking in other thread too, when the male lead met Ming Lan.
    It was mentioned that the male lead had evil stepmom who spoiled him to no end so that he would ruin himself and bc of this he'd once run away from his house.
    I don't think the dead wife had a child, since the spoiler only told he had 2 children from the mistress, so I assume his children both are concubines born, and both concubines should be still alive.

Shushengbar is finally recovered, you'd better ask for a more detailed spoiler there.

9. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have any more spoiler for us please :)

10. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately the novel is quite long and slow pace, so I don't have the patience to read the raws via google translator, if you want to know more, I suggest you headed to shushengbar...
    There're many spoilers there, and you could ask for more spoiler from the people there since most of them could read chinese.....

11. Kimchigal

Kimchigal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I did try to read using Google and it was so hard to find his name! I almost quit while searching for his name and he did come after chapter 60 and after every 10 chapters....

Princess Renesmee likes this.
  12. Kimchigal

Kimchigal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are reading raws in sto.cc it's in ch 68 I think! I was overjoyed when she called him uncle!

SSYW likes this.
  13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    small question....what does the hubby family does?....are they officials/merchands/military?...What was the relationship between the MC and his relatives?

Also what happened to the older sister that got married?

immortaltear likes this.
  14. lalalyly

lalalyly Digging translating pits and jumping into them.

Reading List:
    Link
    ... quietly puts this in the to-read pile.

15. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the spoilers on shushengbar but im really curious as to what happens to concubine lin and molan? Do they get whats coming to them or not? and does Rulan ever grow up and mature down the road?

16. Adnana

Adnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd also like my spoilers about the ML (especially his courtship and relationship with the MC) which were not covered on shushengbar. Can someone please help?

wafflebeauty and kiara8 like this.
  17. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Minglan was actually supposed to marry this guy that is a doctor. Supposed, because it was not official but merely an understanding between her grandmother and the doctor's grandmother. It was because there is like an understanding that the legitimate-born are decided by Wang Shi and Shenghong while Concubine Lin worries about her children, eventhough they are concubine born CL wants Molan to marry a noble, and Ming Lan's marriage is decided by the grandmother. The doctor only has a mother and grandmother and has moderate wealth, he has lands and store but not that much, and both Ming Lan and the grandmother approved because the grandmother does not want Ming Lan to enter a complicated household. In marrying that doctor, she will have an easy life because he is not a high ranking noble and her would-be-in-laws already likes her.

However, because of ML's schemes (that would be revealed later in the novel) Ming Lan has no choice but to marry him. It was supposed to be Rulan because by that time, ML is already a decorated and popular general and he is from a high rank noble family, so only a legitimate daughter can marry him. But Rulan already has a "hidden" lover so she was super opposed and Molan is already married, she schemed to marry this son of a noble family. In the start of the proposal, Rulan is against it but their family cannot afford to reject the proposal so the family asks Ming Lan to persuade her to agree, MingLan told her that in aggreeing to the engagement she would be higher in rank than Molan, so she was persuaded however her relationship was discovered by ML. However, ML decided ti be "magnanimous" and decided to forgive the Sheng family if MingLan would replace Rulan. So, that is how the ML managed to marry Ming Lan, but before that Ming Lan already met ML many times in the past. I don't remember the exact timeframe of their meeting but that was the time she talked about the ex of ML, then when the sisters are in a temple and Ming Lan tricked Molan, and then when ML saved her in a river, so in that course of events, the ML began to like her...

18. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ming Lan, as you may have noticed (especially in the later chapters), is very cautious and conscious of her self as a concubine born so she seems to be very timid. She makes it a point not to act above her rank and offend anybody, and that includes ML. It will only be in the later chapters that she begins to return ML's feelings.

19. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChuChi So do you know what would happen to Concubine Lin and her children? Did she get her karma or not?
    And do you know what would happen to ML's concubine and her son?

20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    so the ML is a general? (wasnt he supposed to be a useless playboy young master before?)

also what happens with minglan and the hubbies family? (like uncles/aunts/cousin/sisters/mother in laws)..poor grandma wanted simple :(

immortaltear, kiraikirei and kiara8 like this.