Discussion Let's Ship Reika-sama!

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by AliceShiki, Sep 14, 2017.

?

Favorite Ship!

1. Reika X Wakaba

18 vote(s)
    29.5%
  2. Reika X Enjou

18 vote(s)
    29.5%
  3. Reika X Kaburagi

4 vote(s)
    6.6%
  4. Reika X Yukino

8 vote(s)
    13.1%
  5. Reika X Fellow Stalking Horse

5 vote(s)
    8.2%
  6. Reika X That Guy With The Violin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Reika X Dog Lover

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  8. Reika X Katsuragi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Reika X Onii-sama

15 vote(s)
    24.6%
  10. Reika X That One Friend of Onii-sama That I Forgot The Name Of

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  11. Reika X Ichinokura

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Reika X Tanuki

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Reika X Akizawa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Reika Makes A Reverse Harem And Takes Over The World

15 vote(s)
    24.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Reika-sama X Wakaba-chan is 100% possible!!! >.<

A lot more possible than all other ships at the very least... Hopefully the author knows how lovely yuri is...

2. insyder1201

insyder1201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By wishful thinking I just meant that in the current part of the story these seem very improbable. Also, yuri may be nice but so is het, there's not much difference.

3. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like any of the 3 main possible love interest, they should be locked up in the alone village forever.
    I hope there is someone out there that could make her happy. I want her to have someone as funny as herself, and have a child that took after his uncle.

LoveHime likes this.
  4. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't we just make it simple and ship Reika with Ririna? They already have sisterly bonds and Ririna really loves Reika. Now we just need to help Reika think of Ririna as love interest instead of a pesky little sister. It serves two purpose. One is yuri and the other is fake incest. In Japanese culture, cousins aren't considered real incest.

If thats not okay, ReikaxYukino is my preference.

5. maninova

maninova Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey can anyone tell me what's Enjou's nick name , like Reika is the empress, Kaburagi is Emperor?

6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, she isn't really attached in a romantic way right now... So we can ship anyone! \(^^)/
    Well, we can... >.>

But I'm not into Reika X Wakaba just because I like yuri! It's because they're the perfect ship! I refuse to accept the other possibilites!!!! >.<

But well, Reika X Ririna wouldn't be that bad, I thought about putting it on the poll later, but I can't change the order of options, and I wanted the reverse harem one to be last... Teehee?
    I think he doesn't have any nickname in particular.

Ai chan likes this.
  7. LeeEzekiel

LeeEzekiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Onii-sama and Wakaba are tied for the lead.

I see that this forum is full of cultured individuals. As for those who selected Yukino-kun... ಠ_ಠ

8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly only allowed the 2 votes because I expected everyone to vote on the Reverse Harem option... It losing to Wakaba-chan and Onii-sama is quite surprising for me... >.>

Nobody ever said Reika-sama couldn't wait some 10-20 years until she married Yukino-kun! >.<

Arcturus likes this.
  9. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty surprised that Wakaba chan became first place in the shipping contest but whatever!~ Im also in it but! Im allthe way to Enjou sama's ship~~ Woohoo!~ Go Enjou kun! He also has little cute Yukino kun as a weapon to get closer to her. As for Kaburagi.....uh... first of all, I feel like he has become a side character to me that is never worthy of the title male lead for his recent actions. Like, c'mon bro! more than 200 chapters is out and the best thing you can do so far is speak a few words to her and act coldy or either you start feeling like you and her share the same pain for being too brokenhearted.. There's only your nice mom who approaches her to become your future gf which i would rather not have happened. If my Enjou ship sinks then i will hop on the Wakaba ship immediately or YUKINO kun's ship >///<

10. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely agree with your assessment of Kaburagi. He just doesn't give me the "Male Lead" feeling.
    But I think Reika deserves someone more than Enjou, who seems to play second fiddle to Kaburagi.

Honestly, I'm hoping for a better ML than any that has shown up yet. Reika in her college years?

Yukari_me likes this.
  11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Kaburagi is not exactly the male lead... He is the Male Lead of the manga, but not of Reika-sama's life.

So... Overall, I can understand not feeling him as that much of a good capture target... I honeslty like him quite a bit as a character, but definitely not as a ship for Reika-sama!! >.<

Enjou is bad! He ia not worthy of Reika-sama! I'd rather have Yukino-kun make use of Enjou to suddenly snatch Reika-sama from his grip! \(^^)/

Arcturus and XD like this.
  12. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    If thats so then that male lead sure is taking his time leisurely when 200 chapters has already passed :hmm:

I actually agree yet disagree with you there. Enjou sama has been pretty good so far giving off a bit a ml aura but not that noticeable but I wouldn't mind it if Yukino kun snatches Reikan sama away though :blobnosebleed:

13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's fellow stalking horse waiting to be turned down!!!! *laughs*
    Go go Yukino-kun! If Wakaba-chan can't capture Reika-sama's heart, then you need to be sure to NTR your Onii-san! \(^^)/

Arcturus and Yukari_me like this.
  14. nikomaru

nikomaru 「Will of the Newtype」「NullPointerException」

Reading List:
    Link
    this bastard OP forgot to add Kanta? I your father am triggered!

dbal likes this.
  15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    No no, I'm not a illegitimate child! Thanks for the worry though! *hugs*

I have no idea who is Kanta though! And I don't feel like editting the poll because the last option should be the reverse harem one! \(^^)/

16. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, Fellow Stalking Horse was suppose to take over the head of the Forever Alone village and yet he abandoned it. So if he becomes the ml, wont that be a bit chaotic?

17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *gaaaaaaaasps*

OMG! The forever alone village might be left without chiefs!? That can't happen!!! Fellow Stalking Horse needs to absolutely fail in capturing anyone's heart!!! >.<

18. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries~ No worries~ Current Head Chief of Forever Alone Village, Reika sama is recruiting for fellow lones of the world. She just needs to find the right person XD

AliceShiki likes this.
  19. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    A few things:
    1. Enjou is the worst ship imo. I'd rather have anyone else other than him. I'd rather Reika be alone than be with him. So Enjou can go die.

2. Oniisama x Imari is the best ship currently out there. Better than any of Reikas current ships at least.

3. The only ship I can really get behind right now for Reika is Reika X Yukino. He treats her the best, she actually likes him, and the others just fall flat in comparison. Wakaba isn't bad for second place, but I just can't see her really separating from Bakaburagi.

4. @brasca123 I can confirm that despite what the website says este has dropped I'll Live my Second Life and will not be picking it up again. He made it clear to me in no uncertain terms. He was kind of a jerk about it TBH, but that is his personality from my experience.

AliceShiki likes this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly think that Enjou and Kaburagi would be two ships that are just as terrible... Other ships are okay overall though.
    Aside from Reika x Wakaba, I actually agree! This thread was specific for Reika-sama though, but I do admit that Onii-sama X Imari is way better!!! \(^^)/
    Hmmmm... I feel like Wakaba-chan doesn't have any romantic feelings for Kaburagi atm... It might change, but at least it's how it looks to me rn.

Yukino-kun is certainly a cutie that would go well with Reika-sama! He needs to grow older for that to happen though!!! >.<
    :cry::cry::cry:

Well, I guess that's that... I suppose I can read the other translations... orz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.