Discussion Little Paranoid

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Prolux, Sep 26, 2017.

1. chillo

chillo NUF BioTerrorist

Reading List:
    Link
    bored enough to be paranoid

2. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    You should be more optimistic! such a thing wont happen suddenly, if it will happen, we will see sign everywhere

3. Exterial

Exterial @pocketbear ,much oneesama, very friendly, kawaii.

Reading List:
    Link
    >.>
    One thing i hate about those religous prophecies is that even if they never come true they always bullshit their way out of it.
    "Its the end of the world!"
    *doesnt happen
    *you tell them that
    *they say "of course its happening! Look at harvey and irma its the end of the world for the people living there! God just decided to take mercy on us and not send us all into oblivion!"
    Like god dammit you cant reason with them >.>

4. Atlas

Atlas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There have been countless end of the world conspiracy theories for decades on top of decades. Just remember 2012 :p and if you're still freaking out about it read some feel good stories, listen and chill to some music, watch a great movie or play a fun game to take your mind off this bs.

5. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh? You know it's impossible for a rapture to be predicted by humans right? That won't happen till the earth is messed up, even so no one is capable of predicting such a thing so don't worry lol. Pay attention to conspiracies that actually make sense... not these without proof. Like 9/11 being a inside job and walnut. I don't know if your serious or just playing lol

6. Prolux

Prolux [Specifically Lazy] [Weirdly Motivated]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm serious. I don't believe them, but can't help in being freaked out.

7. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    if the world ends, what's there to worry about? regardless of what does or doesn't happen, the outcome will be the same. if everybody dies, then we're all dead and there's nobody left to do anything, so you would be physically incapable of worrying at that point. you seriously won't be missing out on anything. if nothing happens, then your life goes on completely unaltered or unhindered and whatever asshat is spouting lies about the end of the world says he was holding the calendar upside or something and hides for a bit till the time is ripe for more lies.

back when i was in... 11th grade, i think, on my way home from school, i saw what looked like the moon about 6 times larger than it should have been, and of course, it was only like 4 PM, so really odd stuff. my only thought on the whole thing was "oh hey, looks like the moon's finally decided to come and kill us all." laughed for about 10 minutes and went about my day figuring that would be the end of everything. course, bout 10 pm i took another look at it from my window and saw that it was just a really huge balloon and i felt like an idiot. (i don't do drugs and never have, but between walking home from school and being tired as heck, i had a tendency to get a bit spacey around that time of day...)

the point is that if the moon wanted to smite us all to hell, there's really not much we could do about it. there's just no point getting all worked up over things you can't do anything about. (of course, you're free to get as hot and bothered about it as you want. if you're into that sort of thing, i guess) if you're gonna worry about something, then you're better off thinking about what you can do to either fix it or make it more manageable. if you can't do anything, then all you gotta do is nothing. it's quite easy.

so, if nothing happens, we're all good. if the end of the world really does come, then...
    [​IMG]

8. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a conspiracy theory that all of the conspiracy theories are created by illuminati to prevent people from finding the true conspiracy. Thus all conspiracy theories are false and are just spread by illuminati.

P.S If you all just didn't notice there is a paradox.

Scorcher25 and Astaroth like this.
  9. Guradu Gilgida

Guradu Gilgida 【Gentleman】【Tembikar Demon】

Reading List:
    Link
    I get paranoid if the scheduled chapter translation is not updated yet.

10. kryner

kryner BYSTANDER BY NATURE

Reading List:
    Link
    Supposedly Sept 23rd was the start of the seven years tribulation. The thing about that recent rapture news is that supposedly we are now on a seven year tribulation. And I find myself seeing that clearly considering that any minute, Kim could press a button an start a war

11. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Humanity cannot predict it. End of stories.

12. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    How is that a conspiracy theory?

Also, if you want some real ones (conspiracy theories), you can just check youtube channels like:

• 3creepy (guy basically talk and make some compilations of clips with concerning clips & audio)

• MrE ("transvestigation" I don't really care that much usually, I watch mostly for entertainment & sometimes it's thought provoking. But this channel has probably affected me, I'll take a good look at any 'women' on TV)

• A call for an uprising (kind of annoying, also skip the intro, try to ignore all the "christian" stuff, also this might be the same guy that used to go by "Russianvids" before, so that can be worth keeping in mind if you're going to care what he says)

• john le bon (probably one of the more interesting / reasonable ones I found, as in he's not trying to shout at you until you agree with him that X is a hoax or whatever)

• Polarization Nation Media (this is probably one of the weirdest channels I've checked out, pretty confusing in general, and all the background noise doesn't help... But basically he make anagrams about shit and it might make you raise an eyebrow.)

Of course then there's just general hoaxes/conspiracy theory topics in general. Famous(?) ones like fake moonlanding, 9/11, flat earth, chemtrails, probably tons more... (Oh right, a 'recent'? one, or at least one that got a lot of attention recently, "weather control" or "geoengineering", imagining that someone can send hurricanes like Irma and Harvey...)

Anyway, for people who find it entertaining I would recommend, if it make you scared, take up all your time thinking about it, or whatever. Then probably not recommended...

13. Silvania

Silvania Has returned to Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing that I get paranoid about is I check a new novel. Seems to have a great release schedule. I catch up with it.

TL never comes back. tfw I probably cursed the scheduled novels. (This has happened to me at least 3-4 times)

But abit more on topic. If the world ends. It ends. Not like it'll be possible to stop :cookie:

Astaroth likes this.
  14. Prolux

Prolux [Specifically Lazy] [Weirdly Motivated]

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're in the U.S., the bomb would not even come close to hitting us, and if it somehow, and i mean somehow, does, then it will be over in an instant without any suffering. Personally if i was pres, North Korea would have been wiped out a long time ago. We don't need someone to instill fear into people for no reason.

15. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I suggest you convert to Catholic

Cat = fuzzy meowing creature
    holic = obsession

Cats are salvation, only those with cats will get raptured as cats own all teleportation devices.

16. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    Watch [lost tapes]?
    Nah.
    I used to be live the world would end.

17. Recouer

Recouer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand how you can be alarmed by a shitty conspiration theory when all our ressources are diminishing while our population is increasing...
    I mean our own way of life may soon come to an end and the only thing perturbing you is some crazed fanatics blabbering nonsense.

I'd be you i think i'd hung myself a long time ago knowing this impending doom we are facing and the indifference it is faced with.

But since i don't care... in fact i'd love to live in a post apo world and kick some asses xP

18. MarSprite

MarSprite <Impossible to Gauge>

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone dies, if you worry about what ifs that seem highly improbably then you will not live a very happy life. What if you're driving through an intersection and another car drives into the side of your car and takes you out? That's more probable than the world ending because some crazy guy said so.
    If nothing else, just think of all the many people who have said X event would coincide with the end of the world, or human civilization. Then think about the fact that the world is still here with many humans covering it. I'm not saying the world won't end someday, but so far everyone saying that day had come has been proven wrong by the continued existence of the planet and humankind. People have been scaremongering since before the roman empire, most of them don't even believe their own words, they just want attention.

19. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh if you wanted to be put into fear just say so. Forget end of the world, there is something called Megatsunami. a 500mph tsunami waiting to hit you.

[​IMG]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...iant-wave-will-flatten-Britain-at-500mph.html