LCD Main Character Hides His Strength

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by TH3unknown, Dec 30, 2016.

1. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he's hiding his abilities and not allowing any big guilds or influences to take too much of an interest in him. I doubt what he did in the future would be known, or even who he really was. Let's not forget she is much different from her past, otherwise she probably wouldn't even have been in contact with him. Also she already changed her past with her actions, who knows how significantly.

2. Reasonable Guy

Reasonable Guy ❄Highschool Memories❄ ❄Boy of Zeta❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Look like there are hidden move there, if it's going on i bet MC will become the commander son, Lol i will wait for the next chapter, i hope MC will not spoil the fun with his punch. :D

3. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like the Mc is the Final Boss.

4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    We all knew that from a long time ago, somehow told by Ahmuge doesnt make it more exciting

5. Reasonable Guy

Reasonable Guy ❄Highschool Memories❄ ❄Boy of Zeta❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see that. if MC will become the final Boss i will not be strange about it,
    That world is really fu** up. :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Why the heck the summon people follow the order from the palace, they kill summon people like a bug
    Wew. . it's sad when we are weak. :(

6. lovelyxday

lovelyxday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summoning is really scary...I would've been dead on Day 1 in that world ><

Reasonable Guy likes this.
  7. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHA holy shit this is my favorite line I've ever read in any webnovel so far haha

8. Twilight Fox

Twilight Fox 【Foxy】【Ayayayay!】

Reading List:
    Link
    How many bribes do you think they received? Everyone want to shine and they have a backer who wants them to shine as well, so the highest bidder gets the highest contribution rate. Only makes sense.

9. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait are you saying they were bribed? Then who bribed them to give the MC the highest contribution rate?

10. Tortex

Tortex [Lazy Tortoise that Dreams to be a Dragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that everyone can see the overall contributions, in that case they balance each other out. It's pretty obvious something is wrong when the useless guy gets a huge contribution or vice versa. There's a limit to how many you can bribe, so they stay somewhat honest.

11. Twilight Fox

Twilight Fox 【Foxy】【Ayayayay!】

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just saying people were probably bribed and 18.4% was probably all they could afford to award him because everything else went to the people who had backers with deep pockets.

12. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I am really liking this one. It definitely was not what I expected.

Those actually all got 0% contribution because they used the hiding potion.

Also, remember that while they can bend the rules, they can't outright break them without suffering the punishment of the god of... was it law? the god responsible for the whole summoning thing

This is why, for example, in order for that asshole guy to get an escape potion, his backer had to give him a werewolf blood, which he used to then kill someone else who had a potion and steal it. If the backer killed the other guy then she would have been smote by the god.

Tortex likes this.
  13. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Adelwight of the Haunted Forest’s Common Curse
    (-5 Strength / Erectile Dysfunction)

I can't believe I didn't notice this earlier, but even the common curse gives you Erectile Dysfunction. Any guesses what the extraordinary curse does?

mrttao likes this.
  14. ser4

ser4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys anyone know what the whole legendary class "Creationist" does? He did get it with his alchemy but as far as i remember never actually learned it.

15. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's just a superior version of alchemist

16. Tortex

Tortex [Lazy Tortoise that Dreams to be a Dragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just thought of it, what if the reason he destroyed the world in a certain future is because of that curse?

chencking likes this.
  17. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    That. Would. Be. Perfect!

18. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    give me short summary cause i want to try to read this

19. Oppa

Oppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A really really great mc who is known as the enemy of the world. Mages all hate him coz he has the highest mage kill record and won't teach him the kind of magic he needs(he even has an erectile dysfunction curse on him given by a mage). He is in hiding trying to learn magic from mages while in a disguise as he needs it to destroy a foe on whom physical attacks dont work.

The story has great characters apart from the mc, they all have their own personalities. Story dosent shy away from profanity, gore, and sex (ofcourse its not the mc whose doing it coz he cant get it up xD)

Its quite an enjoyable read. Give it a try

20. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A comedic grimdark "Hero summoning" world where a universal curse kills all children before the age of 20. They abuse "hero summoning" spell to bulk summon 30k people a month (10k at a time). most are killed for amusement in vicious cruel trials that are really unfair, thousands are made into slaves, and less than 100 are allowed to win per month and made into new citizens/adventurers for the various extremely corrupt "guilds" (which still have a high mortality over time due to how corrupt they are and infighting. Don't worry though, high level adventurers are ageless).

MC is a pure warrior build that was about to destroy a demon lord he swore to get revenge on for yet unexplained reasons... only to find out the enemy can go ethereal and become completely immune to physical attacks. And being a demon lord will need high level magic to kill. Of course the MC is so ridiculously overleveled that the demon lord cannot touch him back.

MC hates mages and has made enemies with all the mage guilds in the world. And unlike warrior you cannot just solo grind levels as a mage yourself. you must have access to research material and spells every step of the way.

MC sneaks into one of the summoning palaces and pretends to be one of the 10k noobs of that specific palace's this month's summoning in order to get a shot at getting into a mage university and learn to become a mage so he can finally complete his task.

Genuinely funny comedy

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    Nyamsus and Someguy666 like this.