Chinese Man Man Qing Luo

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by leva, Sep 20, 2017.

1. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Series Name : Man Man Qing Lou
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/man-man-qing-luo/

Author : 桩桩

Raw link :
    http://g.sbkk8.cn/wangluo/manmanqingluo/

http://www.kanunu8.com/book/3772/

There are several sites hosting this (found by google-fu)

Reason :
    A spin on transmigration, this one is kind of like Grabbing Your Hand, Dragging You Away with passive MC who's only trying to live quietly but her MC halo is too strong...
    The first four chapters are already translated and got me hooked, but since it's been 4 months since the last update I figure it's ok to put this here? I just really want to know how this ends ;w;

Description : (Taken from NU)
    The story begins as our female lead wakes up in a strange room and an unfamiliar body. She realizes that she has travelled back in time and her twenty-two year old spirit is now trapped in the body of a six year old girl. This girl child is the third daughter of Ning Guo’s Prime Minister Li and his seventh wife. Her name is Li Qing Luo and because her mother was originally from an entertainment house, Prime Minister Li and his other six wives treated them badly.

Her first day in that world, the whole family gathers to test the talent of the three daughters. Qing Lei, the eldest, is talented at playing the zither while Qing Fei’s calligraphy is incomparable. Everyone anticipates A’Luo’s failure as she had not exhibited any talent before, but that six year old child recites a famous Tang poem. The entire family is surprised that Qing Luo is able to write such a profound poem and her mother later tells her that Prime Minister Li is so harsh on his daughters because he needs to rely on them marrying well to secure his future. Qing Luo begins to study qin, qi, shu, hua (zither, chess, calligraphy, and painting) but hides her skill because she does not want to be sold in marriage to some prince or court official.

Six years later, A’Luo is now twelve and leaves the estate for the first time to participate at a flower viewing banquet. This is a special banquet because the Five Most Eligible Bachlors of Feng Cheng will be in attendance (there’s actually a more elegant name for them). These young men are: Crown Prince Liu Jian, Fourth Prince Liu Fei, the young An Qing Wang Liu Jue, the son of Prime Minister Gu Gu Tian Xiang, and the top scorer of the Imperial Examinations Cheng Si Yue. A’Luo sneaks off and almost falls into a river, but is saved by a handsome young man. Because he glanced at her bare legs a moment too long, A’Luo calls him a pervert, tries to push him into the river and runs off. The young man only laughs and vows to find her again.

govindec, odanezz0_3, namige and 2 others like this.
  2. Ol bugga

Ol bugga Carved of stone

Reading List:
    Link
    meh, seems mediocre

gives the black-belly girl vibe, will probably have the same plot as the others

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2017
  3. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk, she's determined to take care of her mom and stay low key to avoid conflict, i was thinking this gonna be more about her escape...

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  4. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    that would actually be good if that were to happen, but form those words of "Crown Prince, Prince this, Prince that and by the river", that would make it a bit too like you know?

Ol bugga likes this.
  5. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have peeked on future chapters and she is running away. or at least, preparing how they're gonna live in the future when they go out of the house.
    >.>
    <.<
    suppose those princes etc etc is a filler and added complication

odanezz0_3, namige and pinkrainmi like this.
  7. Sopas

Sopas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone picks this up. It's also shorter compared to other novels of the same genre

govindec, odanezz0_3 and namige like this.
  8. odanezz0_3

odanezz0_3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I read spoiler but I don't like mc step sisters. They scheming her by injuring their hand. Mc didn't do anything to them. I will tell mc is like average girl or like innocent girl. She doesn't scheming back if her step sister scheme her. Her mind is only think of leaving with mom and find peace but she didn't find peace because of ml. He injuring himself or pretend to be injury so mc can come back to him. There is two ml,she end up with a guy who she beat. She give up her first love( second ml) because of her stepsister scheming like injury crown princess( step sister) hand so she can't play because she was jealousy of mc talent. She accused mc and crown prince and other tell first love to injury mc. Sorry for grammar i read summary of all chapters few month I can't remember much.

10. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    She like a girl who does nothing like bone printer mc. She only do was hide her talent like mc from bone prainter.

11. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish fierce illegitimate miss mc was in this mc place so she can beat hell out of all step family and father. She doesn't need to think of leaving place because she is mafia boss and can make step family slaves.