LCD Martial God Asura

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me what happen to the cursed soil sect in the end? i'm still reading chapter 1520 right now

i hope chufeng destroy that sect

2. Uno

Uno ฅ Holy Lurker ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Iol I have read way past that chapter but why can't I remember what happened to cursed soil sect?
    Should have gotten destroyed em all cursed soil cultivators

3. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    they go and a peak H-S ME fight 1 on 7 get posion chu feng head master steps in find out he can fight 1 on 7 with some how without showing he is a divine body. enemy ME shows go up against flame ME. stronger ME comes some one takes of FME hurt both end

4. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read chapter 1609 right now, this beitang imperial clan is so annoying. What is the ending for beitang imperial clan?

5. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    if i have to guess, death :D

6. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1755, and there he goes, making an enemy for his own "justice". Feels so much like JP MCs. FEEL MY JUSTICE!

He couldn't just kill those beast and knock those Heavenly Law Palace disciples out and leave? Nope he has to show himself and feel like a badass while making a new enemy when he already has four large ones. smh.

7. Uno

Uno ฅ Holy Lurker ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still holding on not to read, stopped at 1700 and I doubt it has progressed far wid 50 chaps will wait another 100 then restart reading frm 1701 :sick:

8. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    wait 200 would be better

9. Uno

Uno ฅ Holy Lurker ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess that is so true as I skip most of the chaps, some are kinda repeating some are just plain begging to be skipped. I mean, I hope you know what I mean :p

10. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1 girl, 1 formation and a puddle of shit

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Enjoy the heavenly treasures that I, your father personally created for you!~

12. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    you reap what you shit :D

Trane likes this.
  13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    So, speculation on the ring's function? It'd be hilarious if he 'recorded' the entire bet, the fight and the "result" and can use it to prevent her from getting back at him.

14. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He should visually record it, it was a formidable use of Explosion. go down in the history books

15. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Catching up on a backlog of 400 chapters, I'm at 1671 right now. Reading a whole shitton of chapters at once really makes it obvious what this authour's writing style is like, and all the flaws. Omfg, heaven-defying battle genius's are like fucking cabbage. Chu Feng falls down into some ghetto-ass secluded area where the cultivators are lords over random peasants, but nope fucking perfect divine body mastery for +1 cultivation level with heaven-defying 3-levels battle potential and he's level 4 half-martial emperor.

You're telling me that some random scrub with no guidance except some janky-ass cultivation methods from 15,000 years ago. Someone with absolutely no contact with any other strong cultivators, in an area that is quarantined so no heavenly medicines can be made, with absolutely nothing except dirt and poison plants can become an overlord-level character?

What is this nonsense? It actually just doesn't make sense. No powerful weapons, no "strength comes from risking your life!", no plentiful resources and dangerous quests. Guy is just a pig-fucking hick in the boonies and he actually beats MC. Oh wait no he didn't, Chu Feng secretly planned all of this. Of course he did.

There's a bunch of shit in this story that's like "yeah whatever" but the pig-fucker who's stronger than all the non-pig-fuckers takes the cake.

16. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    only reason i'll accept for why this duan jidao guy's so hung up on song yuheng is because he likes 'em young with a great ass and amazing in bed. i refuse to acknowledge any other excuses.

17. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude you are still reading? I think I dropped it around chap 1000 and that's giving it too much credit.

18. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The hypocrisy of the chinese is always hilarious. Guy kills his entire fucking bloodline, but it's okay because "he's just a passionate and honest man." Meanwhile some other guy only rapes a woman and now he's the scum of the earth, intolerable to both gods and buddhas.

All this chinese nonsense about bloodlines and filial piety, hell even MGA itself is just about some abandoned kid who wants to get back to his parents because fuck the idea of abuse and shitty people, if they're related by blood they're the most precious important valuable thing on earth and they can do no wrong. But it's okay, this guy killed his whole family, from newborn babies to old people but it all just gets glossed over because "he's so passionate, so honest, what a righteous man."

God this story is garbage. Makes me remember that what, the english translation is actually being printed? Also makes me remember how fucking awful the translation was for the first like 600 chapters. "Hiddenly" all over the fucking place ugh

19. Lord Ainzzz

Lord Ainzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So~when will he become martial emperor?

20. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1900

Lord Ainzzz likes this.