LCD Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Arcturus, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He could already combust phoenix blood as much as he wanted to. It irritates me how the narrator explains that he's using heavenly tribulation and then Mo Eversnow explains it to LM. I'd think that he could recognize it seeing as he went through it.

In before LM creates a divine might in the WK realm.

Arcturus likes this.
  2. Epicstaar

Epicstaar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is NTR in martial world? when?

3. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no NTR in Martial World. It was merely those idiots who were getting all worked up because he didn't get with his childhood friend from the beginning.

Jaspaaar likes this.
  4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I just assume that when he's using lightning, he's using his strongest lightning source with it. Also, we've seen it mention other elemental sources being used but it's always just a small comment

5. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Did LM ever get a fire source or whatever? I don't think it was mentioned.

6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I think whatever the heretical god seed absorbs technically becomes a fire source but no official, actual fire source

7. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heretical God Seed is both his fire source and thunder source I think. The thing is, he needs to upgrade it and other sources could be temporary higher in power like it was with lightning lion. Plus seed could absorb fire and thunder laws of higher order LM could not meditate right now. Plus power accumulation to erupt in fight.
    My understanding is such anyway. I think lion is living inside of one of the leafs with appropriate pattern and is in use every time LM casts thunder technique. So there it will be mentioned only to compare with some new thunder source when LM will find one.

8. gauthamc

gauthamc [Dao of the Lonely Island]

Reading List:
    Link
    So is the descendent of divine dream emperean gonna be LM's wife?

9. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So if a WK can live for millins of years, how long does a emeryrean live for? is it hundred of millions? . and what stage is immortality?

10. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    100 million years is the max amount of time an Empyrean can live for.

wonderer likes this.
  11. gauthamc

gauthamc [Dao of the Lonely Island]

Reading List:
    Link
    I vaguely seem to recall someone telling me that only 1 person can be immortal in the world. I don't know though.

wonderer likes this.
  12. belkak210

belkak210 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone, can someone tell rougly(not specific if possible) how long the First Martial Meeting arc will last?

According to the wiki
    Immortality is only at the Beyond True God Stage, that is the last cultivation stage, two bigger than Empyrian

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2017
  13. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    so, these girls are part of the phoenix sect, were given a fire seed to greatly assist in their accumulation and understanding of fire laws, and in the end go with an old man to his sect instead of using the phoenix trials like lin ming did and try to just join the phoenix clan directly? with all the help they got, it shouldn't have been that difficult to make it passed even that basic mortal realm test at that level, right?

I Eat Monsanto likes this.
  14. belkak210

belkak210 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the Stone Spirit can just ascend someone like nothing, Lin Ming will probably ask them why they didn't directly go to Ancient Phoenix and the reason will be disclosed, at least that's what i think, there is also the possibility that the author forgot

blablabla12 likes this.
  15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The stone spirit can probably only go to that trial city.

16. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    its really long. Each stage of it is basically the size of an entire arc. Not a small arc, I mean like a pretty big arc. Don't forget that there are multiple stages to the tournament. Good news, however, is that the things that happen in this aren't small, pointless details. A lot of this stuff matters in the future

immortality comes at the true god level. That's one level above empyrean.

17. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    but that's part of the point, isn't it? they were basically raised up with the phoenix path in mind, so doin the trials would make sense. even if they've got an extra step in between or don't end up joining the same location, that should have been the first thing they did if they wanted to get up to where lin ming was. if they managed to join from there, they'd have an easier time asking around about him since he'd actually be a part of the same faction as them.

of course, the whole thing about needing to spend a bunch of time in a sped up space could mean that they've aged beyond the requirement and weren't qualified to participate. that would also explain why they've been relegated to mere farm hands with very little time for training. so, on that end, really hope they don't come out later with some BS with them getting randomly picked for being some truly amazing physique that nobody knew about or thought to check for and miraculously gain the chance to show up again some time later and still be around lin ming's level.

18. belkak210

belkak210 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So like 200 some chapters?And there really isn't a lot of filler during the tournament? Cause that would be awesome

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  19. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So unlike weapons and other things, pills stop at heaven-step and skip straight to trancendent?No spirit step?

and since this is a dream world, things like pills and weapons only exist in the dream world right?

And how does Mo know so much about emeyerans? not just primorius, but sea dream as well. weren't they both desribed as low key? and seeing how in a pervious chapter it said how lofty and out of reach emeryreans where that they wouldn't care if a war between great worlds occured, how the hell does she know? did she kill someone close to a emeyeran and absorb their memories?

And since divine sea does "normally" manage these touraments how else do they get all the geniues in the divine realm together?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  20. belkak210

belkak210 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't know how things really work in the dream world
    And regarding Mo knowing, even though they are low-key they are still Empyreans and they reputations, and Mo being the next leader of one of the strongest World King Holy Lands, she must have been taught a thing or two.
    The requirements are usually a lot stricter, so the amount of participants a lot lower, and they get to the selected world probably by a combination of own means and some produced by the Empyrean in charge, al assumptions of course