Spoiler Mr. President, Unbridled Love

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Aug 21, 2017.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    is this worth reading? Please comment and give spoilers that make me think it's worth my time.

2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    My impression without reading more than the synopsis is that it's a Harlequin-like novel. In other words - nothing interesting, but good for wasting some time when you feel like some corny romance with no surprises.

3. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    it is worth reading, there are childcare, hidden identity, and character growth...
    :LOL:

Hae_UNa likes this.
  4. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how is the relationship between mc and ml?? is there a second ml??? they have children???

5. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    As for that... Trust me.. it's good, since i do the TL, i can assure you that it was not bad, there is some hidden secret, but the reader will know beforehand, cause the author really give some clue int he chapter before that..., That hidden secret make you hooked on the story, still upset why my TL got copied and used on other website.... :notlikeblob:

JimmyFalcon, proudyleo and Hae_UNa like this.
  6. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link

yeah, there are people very shameless that copy the work of others but... not spoilers :( i want spoilers. Can't give anyone. Just one is fine... I want spoilers :(

akimisa likes this.
  7. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah.. you are right.... :notlikeblob: they are so shameless... even copied other people hard work. didn't they know, I TL the chapter... despite my hectic schedule...

about the spoiler... I can give you this one...She will have cute Children.... and there's twin. girls and boys....
    before that, there' some misunderstanding though, I already add the childcare tag in the NU page..... So if you want spoiler about the love rival, of the man, there is, cause the FL is a really beautiful woman.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  8. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did she get divorce........

9. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah... the in law really shameless... and the husband.... she needs really a divorce

Gushishi, Ran ahzu and akimisa like this.
  10. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    The shamelessness still ongoing you know,, this was still considered as appetizer

Gushishi and Hae_UNa like this.
  11. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    really (°_°)?! but she divorces him right??

12. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont worry about that, the story is good, the enemies will get what they deserve mwahaha...

13. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not harlequin, but if you like something like childcare, some action, etc you will like it, btw this is not flat,

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  14. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU links?

15. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I haven't read this yet, so my question is, 'the first time they met, he ate her' - was it consensual or was she unable to consent for some reason (like being drunk), or was she just forced without too much asking. The second time she was drugged...fine, it's already the go-to trope for when the author wants the leads to have sex but can't be bothered to write romance.

This kind of setting is simply annoying to me, not to mention uninspired and repetitive (can't really help it if everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon when it already worked a few times). First they f*ck (and it's usually dubcon at best), then they enter a contract marriage, then she gets pregnant from just doing it once or twice (kinda amazing when you consider all those couples who try on purpose for years and can't do it, gotta admire his virility and her fertility), then we got the misunderstandings, the (attempt at) separation, and finally the HEA. Also, this is just my personal opinion and I know different people have different likes. But I can't picture anything more stifling and annoying to a romance than a baby, that's jumping straight to responsibilities. And childcare is exhausting, not fun, especially the first few months of no sleep as the baby needs to eat every 2 hours.

I just don't see the appeal in this novel, judging only by the synopsis and tags (and some exp reading similar novels). Again, those are just my views. But I'll be curious to know whether the novel at least breaks the mould and the leads have their first time with consent on both sides.

16. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So many novels witj tittle President.

17. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wanna compete with the black bellied title?

Fieyy-Qa, michoux, Aeiru28 and 2 others like this.
  18. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will pass. :D

michoux likes this.
  19. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    The sepa
    Nah, they are separating because they got force by enemy(and the enemy is not the usual enemy, it involve military), if you dont like the story is okay, but dont judge based on the Description alone. In the future it will have action, the MC wil grow, because of her family statuses everyone will got shock finding her true identity, her brother is someone you will have guessed after you read the story halfway, the Male lead is deep because he have multiple personality, their child is genius, they will have 3 child, or maybe 4 right now (still waiting for the next Chapter btw), if the story not good, or just flat, i will not TL this at the first place.. *sigh*:sweating_profusely: and i know why There's no one got interested in this novel, that's because they read just based on the Description alone, not read the entire novel. I will never do that, cause there's a lot of hidden gems.... :blobhero: and that's how far i can give you spoiler....

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  20. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    After they met once again, and she know the face of the man that night, that was the countdown

JimmyFalcon and Hae_UNa like this.