Short Story Oba-sama's Collection of Short Short Stories

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by LaDyViL, Jul 13, 2017.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  2. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Virtual World: Peerless White Emperor (ZZX x Wales)

Oba-sama: I blame the author for inserting fujoshi jokes in the story.
    Zhang ZhengXiong shuddered with every touch he felt along his exposed chest. "Master Wales?" he squeaked.

"Yes, my dear disciple?"

He ran to bossess straight on, fearless. But hearing those sickly sweet voice of the blacksmith, he can't help but felt goosebumps. Gulp. "Is th--there someone else here?"

"No, there us just you. And me."

Another finger ran along his exposed navel. So it was really this perverted old man! "Ma--Master, why must I wear this bl--blindfold?"

"You need to be able to feel the essence of life for the next phase kn the way of a blacksmith."

Damn it! He always have excuses and all of them sounded so reasonable. "Why do you keep touching me?" he did not squeak!

"To measure your worth, of course. We can't be careless and injure you beyond repair for our next....session."

He hates his life.

------

Wu Na: How's this?
    Ye Tian: They are too OOC.
    Wu Na: Little Tian, this is how Danmei works. You have to make them OOC to spice up things.
    Ye Tian: I see. I will remember for my next work. Should we post this on the BBS?
    Wu Na: Of course, our followers are waiting for our next installment since last week.

alexfilia likes this.
  3. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Instant Death (NUF verse)

Oba-sama: This is a direct quote of the translation for Chapter 19 of Instant Death by Saku. The Sage in this chapter triggered my troll senses.
    "Did you just talk to me? Who even allowed you to raise your head? Get on your knees and rub your head against the ground when you see a sage Troll! That's your duty, so learn your damn place, eyesore!"

Yogiri Mod was relieved.
    It was a simple case, there wasn't any need for debate.

"You're the eyesore here."

And with those words Yogiri Mod used his power Ban Hammer.

The boy Troll fell to the ground got banned with a dull thump soundlessly and it looked like his neck broke he was still typing when he landed Mod waved his hammer, but by that time he was already dead locked out.

"Huh? You killed banned him?"

"Yeah. Clear call for instant death ban if you ask me."

Slayerwolfx2 and alexfilia like this.
  4. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    [Online Gaming] Love You 59 Seconds (Fujoshi Team Chat)

Oba-sama: Chapter 58 where Xiao Xiao Xiao and Oh Oh Oh 'imagine' the on-goings of the live broadcast between XC and WHY. Long live Danmei!
    {Team}[Xiao Xiao Xiao~]: Sao Zi tries feebly to push Lao Da away, "S--stop, don't come any closer!"

{Team}[Oh Oh Oh~]: Lao Da ignored Sao Zi's futile struggle. He knows his precious Xiao Wu. also wishes the same. His mouth can refuse all he want, but his body is nothing but honeat. "Hm, you sure you want me to stop? This part here doesn't seem to agree." His hand travelled lower down Sao Zi's body.

{Team}[Xiao Xiao Xiao~]: Ao ao ao!!! Tu Tu is such a creative spit.

{Team}[Oh Oh Oh~]: Sao Zi, unaccustomed to this overload of sensation, let out a loud and long moan. "N--no, I fe-feel weird. Leggo...uhnn," His hand that wasn't firmly in Lao Da's grip tries to push away Lao Da's wandering hand but Sao Zi can't summon the energy to push him away. Even his body secretly crave for this domination.

{Team}[Oh Oh Oh~]: Bow to this OP spit and worship me!

{Team}[Xiao Xiao Xiao~]: Ao ao ao!! Xiao Xiao won't lose.

{Team}[Xiao Xiao Xiao~]: "Xiao Wu.", Lao Da breathes into Sao Zi's ear. He whispers close to the red appendage, each word causes his warm breath to tickle the sensitive nerves there. "Let me hear more of your voice." Lao Da's losing himself in this intoxicating little lover of his. His breathing grows heavy with arousal, "Let me show you pleasure, my sweet Xiao Wu."

{Team}[Oh Oh Oh~]: *going crazy emoticon* More more more ao wu!!!!

alexfilia likes this.