Mini RPG On an Island without Rumanshi because uni and scheming to make money run his life - Instances

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Rumanshi, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Rumanshi

Rumanshi 『Demon Lord』『ルマンし』

Reading List:
    Link
    Instance: #1 (Start)
    @chiffon @Xravia @brasca123 @Pyoo @erichninja
    These people were simply minding their own business, all members of a free cruise offered by a shady group. They were unaware that it was a shady group, however, as they advertised it under a government program. Perhaps, it was a shady government program that invited them?

It matters not anymore...

The ship came across a massive storm one night and no-one was able to escape it's wrath... The ship and almost all its passengers were lost.

However, these five individuals awoke near each other on an island. The island consisted of a small bank of sand surrounding some dirt. Growing from the dirt, was a single ?apple? tree. Still being disorientated, they heard a voice.

『Hello, puny humans! I am Lord. Is that-. Wait, ignore that! Well, anyway, I am your master now! I will give you choices of what to do, and you have to decide how to proceed! Of course, you have to make all your decisions together... Let's to a test!』

【A: Majority Rules】
    【B: Unanimous Decision】
    【C: Perform a summoning Ritual】
    【D: Describe all choices】

「For this first choice, you will vote under a unanimous decision, but following, it depends on what you vote here... 」

The odd voice proclaiming itself to be their lord stops. What will they do now? They must all agree on a single choice, so what will that choice be?

(Note: From now on, roleplay a character. Introduce yourself [character] and think of how you wish to be perceived. Your characters choices and personality may affect the outcome of the instance. Each instance proceeds a previous instance, meaning the beginning of every instance is different. Thank you, Rumanshi.)

2. Das

Das Lazing around Devil's Luck

Reading List:
    Link
    *grabs popcorn* now we just sit and wait for the rest to sacrifice Eric to Satan... dis gon b gud

3. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why, but I got a feeling someone is talking about me.
    Anyways I am Erichninja
    Keep the personal details to yourself just in case.
    And who are you guys?

4. chiffon

chiffon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chiffon stranded on an inhabited island. Or so she thought, but things has proven the contrary. A voice of an unknown origin could be heard from who knows where. It sounded funny when such conceited words comes from an indecisive entity. It can't even decide what to be said and what not to. Albeit the origin is unknown, this reason alone has lessen Chiffon's fear towards the origin of the voice. But she knows her place, for whatever she thought are kept for herself. The origin of such an unexplainable phenomenon can be anything but ordinary. Fear is one thing, but being vigilant is an entirely different matter.

Chiffon looked at the other four people around who shared the same fate with her and decided to introduce herself. Though she doesn't talk much in nature, she's not a bad person after all.

"My name is Chiffon..."

Yup, self introduction. She had said her name while bowing her head. This should be enough.

[OOC] What does drop out means? Leaving the game? What kind of RPG is this, first person interaction or third person story based? I've made a third person story based, but I don't mind having a first person interaction either...

5. Rumanshi

Reading List:
    Link
    (OOC: dropout is for those who wish to quit the game for any reason. It's intended to be a first person interaction though if others don't like that, it can be third person, I suppose)

6. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    Fudge too much text
    I'm tired
    Is there a time limit?

7. Xravia

Xravia 『Chaos Wizard Of Procrastination 』

Reading List:
    Link
    I am Xravia, a world famous beatboxer that was fooled into the ship by following a woman with a yellow dress who knocked him out by drugging him with his natural weakness, chocolate. Yup he gets high with chocolate. He only knows that he was saved from the sinking ship by trying to 'sleep' with a halve empty barrel of wine, which he is still holding onto when he wakes up on the island. He told his story in hopes that others would share their stories to figure out in which island they may be on, deriving clues from people's experiences on the island so they may find out which direction to go when they build the raft.

8. Rumanshi

Reading List:
    Link
    (OOC: You should know by now, I very much like the long stories~ Not right now, this is beta test though, so may be added in future.)

(OOC: You're meant to interact with each other, not just say 'we spoke' ;-;)

9. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    haha...
    really i should?
    Dungeons had short ones~ at least in short parts per storeis~

wait i never went to your dungeon in the end have i?

10. Rumanshi

Reading List:
    Link
    (OOC: My dungeon was in a half finished state by the end of it. Got tiring~ It matters not anymore, Ruman likes stories, kay?!)

Pyoo likes this.
  11. Xravia

Reading List:
    Link
    !vote " I say, we should all get drunk on this wine barrel that I have and think about what to do tomorrow"

12. Rumanshi

Reading List:
    Link
    You hear the voice of the lord
    「I am fairly sure... Oi, oi, we didn't give them anything more than starter clothes, right?! Oh, it seems it's his imagination... Good, we didn't mess up.」

13. Xravia

Reading List:
    Link
    Using my expertise in sound I quickly find the voices whereabouts, which is in a bunker under alot of sand. The wooden hatch seems brittle so I jump on causing the bunker to cave in. As I look around it turns out that there is a lot of wine and rum like some sort of cellar seen in that one pirates in the carribian movie. !vote "wow look at all of this wine and rum! Let's all get drunk and think about what to do tomorrow as I have already secured shelter and liquids "

14. Rumanshi

Reading List:
    Link
    (OOC: Are you doing this on purpose :( There is a storyline in place which is meant to be decided depending on which choice the entire group chooses. You roleplay by discussing what choice to make with group... That's why you have the !vote (ABCD) system... *tears* )

15. Xravia

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooc Well I don't really know how it works then, why do we need characters when the choice is already predetermined, my first thought would be how to get off the island that only has a single apple tree haha

16. Rumanshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Because they aren't predetermined as such. I write the story with your characters in mind. Your personality, your interactions with each other and your reactions to the choices, all determine the alterations to the story. While their is a path set, it's maluable. However, you can't just change the setting.

17. chiffon

chiffon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once she has done with receiving some information via OOC means, Chiffon ponders a little. She understand most people wouldn't want to do troublesome things like reading a third person story based roleplay, let alone writing it themselves. But if she have to change her roleplaying style to first person, her first post would become something like this:

18. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    lol

IC
    Blinking a few times to orient myself, I found us in tattered clothings.
    "WAIT MY CLOTHES!"
    I rose up and feels my body swaying sideways, and fell to my sides.
    "ugh.."
    I sat while observing the surroundings
    seems like an island
    and a bunch of other people.
    "hi..."
    A lot of them started to introduce themselves
    "hm, I'm Arya. Where are we? I only remember a storm..."

19. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    "We were.. on a boat... wait where were we going again? Ugh, I feel oozy"

20. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont get it.
    You tell us to vote stuffs here
    but you already tell us its unanimous?
    are we voting or is it predetermined to be unanimous?

!vote D