Spoiler Otome game rokkushuume automode ga kiremashita

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Feb 7, 2017.

1. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I'm looking for some spoilers for this series, if anyone has any please post them here

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Sara apparently is jealous of MC. She tries to stick to her like glue then pretends to be made into a servant by them.
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jan 24, 2023
  3. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind? The number of chapters are still small so there is nothing too earth shattering that happened to the heroine...

Laerta likes this.
  4. sarrieta90

Reading List:
    Link
    Just any kind of spoiler that involves the mc, especially with the guys and the so called heroine.

5. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone correct me if I am wrong because as of the latest raw, the heroine is not yet on scene.
    different from the past iteration, in this life her childhood friend, the gardener's son managed to come to school due to accidentaly discovering that he has magic. Thus, when it was time to attend school, MC was pretty famous for having the ability to uncover designated magic, because both instances of her tutor and chilhood friend discovered theirs in her presence although both happened accidentally..

In one scene, because the tutor is in different departments, i think by this time he is practicing teaching?, they decided to meet up and the tutor gave a pin(?) that he made using magic to MC, her friends are amazed because doing that is hard, and her and the tutor are pretty close friends.

The capture character that was shy became friends with MC, he is not as shy as before but as of now ther is not much interaction.

She is classmate with the outgoing capture character but she does not get too close to him, although they are now interacting more because they are currently in a camping trip.

Both the prince and the tragic capture target, the one who has a sick little sister, are in student council, she doesn't know this so when it was time to choose a club, by a set of events, she managed to get a trial period working in the council. But she is adamant to just finish the period so she can escape as she does not want to be with those two.

For now, that is what i can recall, if i managed to forget some things, sorry

6. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! I wonder if we get any perspective of how the others feel about her? Like how does her childhood friend and the targets think of her?

7. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are some chapters that are dedicated to other character's POV.. but for now there are only few of those... the most noticeable would be of that tutor when he discovered his reinforcement magic there are chapters that was done in his POV from when he started working as tutor until he went by scholarship to the magic school..

8. sarrieta90

Reading List:
    Link
    How her relationship with guys that she has met, i know that her relationship seems solid in a friendly way with the tutor but what about the capture targets like the yandere or the shy one.

9. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anybody tell me who's the ML?

nielyti likes this.
  10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    All I know for the shy one is that she and her childhood friend (the garden boy) befriended the shy boy and the MC wanted to see if the shy capture target would call her older sister.. (like a weirdo). This one outgoing handsome commoner sits next to her and wanted her to be his sports teams manager. The latest chapter is them going on some trip or something and he's one of her group mates.
    Atm there is none. There is no romance whatsoever so far.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    layyu, Opelia, Kumoshiro and 12 others like this.
  11. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To bad i want to know whos ml :oops:

nielyti likes this.
  12. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There wasn't much progress even now in the raws, sadly. Just that
    - her relationship with Sasha(?), the commoner boy with a famous grandfather that is in her class and a capture target, bacame closer. They were partnered in a "trial of bravery(?)" and she managed to somehow comfort him.
    - she is the only one who noticed his phobia of dark places and helped him, somehow, lighten the load of expectations off his shoulders.
    -her two girlfriends also became closer to her. This made Mariabell happier to have sincere friends.
    - somehow, they got a wrong map so Mariabell and Sasha got lost in the forest and got minor injuries, this scared some people as the area they are in are in the middle of dangerous place inspite of the barrier.
    - back at school, she already stated her refusal to join the SC to prince Luna. When Prince Luna asked why, she gave the reason that it would be irresponsible for her to be in SC when she is half-hearted in regards to it. When it was really that she doesn't want to be close to the two capture targets, prince Luna and Tuvalu.
    - Tuvalu returned and the 3 talked. This was the first time that she openly, in front of the prince, antagonize Tuvalu. That was because Tuvalu implied that Keito is only using her and will betray her in the future. Thing is, Keito is Mariabell's inverse scale so she got really angry and back talked to him.

And that is all, no progress in anything else.

Edit: the pin(?)/ribbon that the tutor gave was bought and not created by him. Sorry for the wrong info.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  13. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChuChi i also read the latest raws but it was in MTL. I remember the prince muttered something under his breath after maria said her reasons. Do you know what he said cause MTL wasn't very clear about it.

nielyti and lazynoodles like this.
  14. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa! Tuvalu is a complete bastard. Seriously? No bad mouthing Keito! If there's a ship that's going sail it gonna be Maria X Keito!!

15. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yumika12345 sorry, i also, don't understand what the prince said/muttered.

Though there are 2 new chapters, i just checked today, but it only tells about the start of summer vacation. And how Mariabell is feeling happy to be away from all those capture targets. But before they go home, Mariabell went and met up with Keito in one of the school greenhouse. They talk, and Mariabell was hesitating in asking Keito if he was only using her. In the end, she didn't say anything but think that if it was true then she would let it be and even cooperate with Keito...

Mariabell is pretty close to Keito huh?

16. sarrieta90

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh what is Tuvalu deal , I mean it's one thing if Maria was the evil bitch that she was meant to be but she not. In fact she leaves him alone, she doesn't bother him or the prince and probably won't get involved with either when the heroine comes, also I love Maria and keito together I think they would be a perfect fit for each other

seekingsnow, Jukki and nielyti like this.
  17. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Maria x Keito FTW!

May their ship smash into Tuvalu's tiny little boat and crush it into splinters!

Cough, got it out of my system. Does Keito specialize in any kind of magic?

seekingsnow, Jukki, nielyti and 5 others like this.
  18. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh... I thought he specializes in something like plant magic...

+1 for Maria X Keito ~~

19. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Maria x Keito is warship level, no one can stop it... hahaha, hope they really are the ship unlike
    that of the final ship in the novel ascendance of a bookworm
    Keito specializes in plant magic(?), just that he can cultivate unknown/original plants and communicate(?) with them i think... but the novel didn't really specify..

Also, in the end of the last chapter, after spending a sleepover with her 2 gfs, Maria received a post from Neriel(?), sorry forgot the name but it was the capture target that was formerly a sort-of recluse that she befriended.

20. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChuChi I really hope this ship sails too :D:D I was soo disappointed the with the final ship of ascendance of a bookworm :mad: Great story tho but the ship with maine kind of killed it a bit

nielyti likes this.