Spoiler Peerless Battle Spirit

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Haunt999, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Haunt999

Haunt999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the white ginseng? What about MC's pills?

2. Haunt999

Haunt999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone??

3. XephiZ

XephiZ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the late reply, as I'm quite new to NUF =)

The ginseng refers to herself as Princess Miao Miao, but it was revealed that her true identity is a Nine-spirited Ascended Ginseng from the Lost Herb Garden). Her role in the Lost Herb Garden is still unknown at this stage (well I'm only up to 400-500 chapters of the RAWS)

4. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoilers please..!!!
    from chapter 400 onwards..

5. XephiZ

XephiZ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What specifically would you like to know =P

6. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    his dealing out his punishment to the trading alliance & Jiang Bilan's fate.
    now that they both have joined the Azure Dragon Holy Land & Feiyang Sacred Land respectively.
    & anything thats interesting in the plot that occurs in the chapters please do mention :)

7. XephiZ

XephiZ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Trading Alliance is from the upper district, so Qin Nan will still deal with them when he arrived there. As a matter of fact, Qin Nan was entirely blacklisted by all the factions in the upper district.

Regarding Jiang Bilan, it's quite complicated. So Qin Nan will be heading to the Ocean of Death, and Jiang Bilan was there too, whose cultivation was crippled. However, she regained her cultivation due to what happened there, and surprisingly saved Qin Nan's life. The relationship between Jiang Bilan and Qin Nan gets really complicated from here onward.

As for anything interesting in the plot, after joining Qinglong Sacred Area, Qin Nan will be having several trials there competing with the disciples. There is a male disciple that falls in love with Qin Nan. Then, they will be heading to the Ocean of Death, then everyone will leave Qinglong Sacred Area apart from Qin Nan and his crew, and a fight broke out between the two Sacred Areas with the factions from the upper district being involved, in which Qin Nan sacrificed himself to send his crew to the upper district, and he ended up being crippled and almost died, that's the end of the arc (before chapter 500).

a_b likes this.
  8. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found a spoiler or two and I think the MC has a harem. How well developed is it so far and is it at all interesting? If it is just a one on one romance, let me know that too. Thanks!

9. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoiler :)
    her cultivation was crippled..? how??
    she is called saintess why is that so?

10. The_man789

The_man789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo, i'm curious as to what ended up happening with Xiao Qingxue

11. XephiZ

XephiZ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +

Her cultivation was crippled by Qin Nan. After that, at the Ocean of Death, she was devoured by the Death Emperor which took over the control of her body, but when the Death Emperor tried to kill Qin Nan, she regained control of her body in order to save Qin Nan's life.

Not exactly sure why she is called the Saintess, but IMO, she is appointed by the Trading Alliance of the upper district to take charge of the Trading Alliance at the lower district, and Saintess is like a role she was assigned to

12. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh.... i thought she might be someone from a sacred clan or something like that & thats why she was so respected & called a saintess...
    this novel is so interesting... cant wait to finish it .!!!!!

13. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me if there is any romance or harem in this novel? A few details would do. Is that aspect of the story interesting at all?

14. XephiZ

XephiZ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely romance, there are three main female characters in this novel. Princess Miao Miao is one of them, and the female inside the copper mirror is the second one. The stories between the MC and these characters are really epic.

Harem-wise, if you compare to the harem tagged novels then maybe not, since the MC in harem novels collects girls like pokemons.

15. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds good! I'll start reading. It's the quality of the story not the quantity of women that counts. By the way, does the romance start somewhat in the translated chapters or is it beyond them?

16. XephiZ

XephiZ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he met Princess Miao Miao pretty early after awakening her from a deep sleep, but at first she is like an arrogant tsundere Princess and literally knows nothing about love... but when Qin Nan is in danger she sacrificed her power to save him, and started realizing her affection toward him.. these all happened in the translated chapters so far

17. XephiZ

XephiZ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She will return, and she saved Princess Miao Miao's life by sacrificing her blood (well she didn't die but she has to pay a certain price). However, since her Martial Spirit's rank is too weak, she could not follow the others to the upper district, so she ended up staying at the Mystic Spirit Sect in the end.

18. XephiZ

XephiZ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All I know for now is there are only three main female protagonists in this novel. Princess Miao Miao is one of them, the female in the copper mirror is the other one, and the third one hasn't appeared yet. I'm not sure if you can consider this harem, but the romance is quite complicated and it links to the plot of the story too.

P.S. Princess Miao Miao is the best girl!!!

19. The_man789

The_man789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she become a harem member?

XephiZ likes this.
  20. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when did this happen?