LCD Princess Medical Doctor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Aug 3, 2017.

1. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughhhh ch 109p1 makes me so sad. I hate seeing the female leads go into "I'll be alone forever so whatever" mode.

Also, Mo Yuer asked Lo Bai to do something? What was that thing? I can't remember it or find it.

2. Oweng

Oweng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *raises hands* it’s getting to the point where my dislike for XT is worse than my first impression with Long Feiye..

chamchaworld and JimmyFalcon like this.
  3. JimmyFalcon

JimmyFalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Long Feiye and he are both tsunderes, they can't admit to their feelings and it's so damn frustrating. It's just, Long Feiye has never let a situation like this get so out of hand. They are both logical people, but Xiao Tianyao just has to be TOO cold and logical. What he did was he chose the logical route over Lin Chujiu. He let her rot in that cell, with her bones broken, seemingly not too concerned about her life (or less concerned than his own servants), perhaps because he believed it would save his rep. He believed that it followed logic and looked right. What really bothers me is that he doesn't even try to check on her personally. He's so cold-hearted it pisses me off. I hope Lin Chujiu doesn't easily forgive him for this. This is low, even for a tsundere cold male lead. He nearly killed Lin Chujiu to settle his own little agenda.

Yes, the jail thing did happen to Han Yunxi, but she wasn't on the brink of life and death. It never got as heart-wrenching as this. And even then, Long Feiye had stepped in quite early. And considering that this situation, in particular, stemmed from her wanting to protect XT, it makes it even worse.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    kurohamukami and chamchaworld like this.
  4. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point, I really hope the ML will change. XT really disgust me as human being. While LF cold too, he never let the FL in that life-death situation.
    Hope LCJ will poison him to the death.

5. S1ash

S1ash Muhahahaha

Reading List:
    Link
    And down the drain this novel goes....

6. Oweng

Oweng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm i have a soft spot for LF and I don’t know why. Maybe it has something to do how we personally saw bit by bit how he fell for HY. (It took almost 300 chapters T_T) On the other hand, XT sucks. Considering how he didn’t check up on LC is just his annoying pride getting on the way. He knew that she was injured but did he know to how extent? Nope. LC might end up getting incapacitated because of that. I just hope like what you said, LC won’t let him off easily. I’d gladly read 300 chapters of XT trying to win her over back bit by bit. Maybe by then I’ll end up liking him.

kurohamukami and chamchaworld like this.
  7. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems I made the right decision to postpone this novel. I can already feel myself getting angry over XTY and his illogical plans. I can’t even be more angry at how LCJ doesn’t even explain things to clarify it and that damn system is just too useless. I’m putting this novel as the #1 most unbearable plot for my reading list. I find these 2 mc so pitiful that they don’t even open themselves afraid that they’ll never even get each other’s trust and that they’ll eventually betray each other. Even Sanlang isn’t much worse than this after he tried to kill Chu Lian from TMR. Going as far as to torture LC.. *sigh* I wish it would reach chapter 120 soon. Q^Q

8. MomieIxai

MomieIxai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ranted all what I felt against XTY in the site's (aihrist) comment section... He's way too worse than all the cold ML combined I've read

Among all the systems I've read (which is 9 including spirit spaces) hers is the most useless.... It doesn't work when needed the most like now, gives penalty when task/medical help is not done, doesn't upgrade (like HY), doesn't benefit the owner at all, why was she reincarnated/transmigrated and why was her system created in the first place...

kurohamukami and maiha-sama like this.
  9. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr. I feel like the author wanted to make the story sound much cooler but only to fail so badly.

10. Parth37955

Parth37955 [Unavailable, go away] Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha...>_> I kind of want to smack him/her for making the ML's personality so random. Just last chapter he thought about how she had done her some good, and now he's like let her suffer (unless ofc it's cause he knows the Dr. Mo wants to kill her)

11. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    XTY should have known better that LC is getting dragged down since Dr Mo wants his daughter to marry him so he would do anything to not let any danger happen to his daughter.

12. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    well, that's why the author is a moron. he randomly makes the ML into a moron, and he created LB.
    That doctor wu is filthy hypocrite. He could have helped her. But he was too afraid. Fuck all the people involved.

chamchaworld likes this.
  13. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahah this is what happens when one doesn't plan ahead. Look this can be awarded as having one of the worst male lead ever.

14. jossy48

jossy48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really cannot wait to see what happens next. The last chapter made me upset. I felt the angst from the housekeeper

15. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    eh. there have to be worse. at least this guy stops being as dickish after this arc is over. Some ML's stay dicks for longer. They really ought to see doctors for that if it lasts more than 200 chapters

16. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Geh.... If i ever meet XTY in my life i would've long said goodbye to him and start on my adventure in the ancient times XD
    #lonerforlife

17. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    eh. she wouldn't last long. if that guy is considered the cream of the crop, just how shitty are the men of this world.

chamchaworld likes this.
  18. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Just by knowing guy's like these would be the cream of the top makes me wanna give it the death glare :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobtriumph:

19. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    heh.
    >_> the author nerfed LC's fire too quickly. terrible characterization.

kurohamukami likes this.
  20. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have to say, the author writes some amazing side characters. I love Housekeeper Cao and Doctor Wu, even though Doc Wu inadvertently made her worse by obeying Tianyao and not looking into Chujiu while she was in prison. Heck, even the prison guards are better than Tianyao right now.