Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Ars

Ars Simple-Minded Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a minute, why does Steamed Bun Invasion look like a happy-go-lucky playboy from an otome game?? I thought he was supposed to be the macho type!
    *mind image crumbling

2. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    Qidian again... dropping this

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    well his description remind me with akihisa from baka to test~

4. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it fair/ok for the update for GT to be 1 day behind QI in your opinion? its like forcing people to visit QI, forcefully that is... i don't like the feeling one bit, this makes me dislike QI more and more by the chapter... No offense, but honestly seems like a scumbag-ish move...

DubZer0 likes this.
  5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind~ I think it's normal~ similar with atg back then~ WW first then alyschu

6. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I just refuse to read it on QI

no168_92 likes this.
  7. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Plus I hate that they're changing the name to myriad manifestations umbrella. Can't say it properly at all

Damyabo and asriu like this.
  8. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    that name is suck really suck

9. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    100% fair, since Qidain own the copyright. We should be happy that its even being posted on Gravity.

Anyway Should I re-read the series?

10. DubZer0

DubZer0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "You are fierce....Is that a compliment??" Lol, didn't expect Steamed Bun to be such a character. He was ready to rumble the moment he walked in, rolling up his sleeves without even knowing what's going on. I'd be best buds with the dude any day.

I don't remember but is there a romance tag here?? It seems like it sometimes with MC and Mucheng, but then we hardly ever see her. And given she's supposed to smoking hot early 20's chick and MC is like 24, I don't see why it wasn't thrown in. I'm a sucker for a devoted Female Lead, and Chen Guo is an idiot. I don't understand how she's supposed to have handled the cafe for a decade. Back to Mucheng, I do hope the author throws it in somewhere. Why did MC avoid all the questions about Mucheng joining their team this chapter?? Doesn't he already own Falling Rain (Muchengs Glory character) after this season is over?? I thought that was setting it up so she can leave EE.

11. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    if you like MMORPG and care about what actually happen behind the scene of pro league~ give it a shot~ cuz it will reach hmm politic on pro gamer scene~

12. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well since they're not likely to increase the TL pace then yea, it's a shit move. We need Gravity to start a race so we get more than 1 chapter per day. I personally would like to finish the story without waiting 3 years and don't want MTL to ruin it.

I'm honestly more pissed about the Thousand Chance Umbrella renaming. After this long it just feels like the author wants to sound smarter by using less simple words.

Missingnoleader and DubZer0 like this.
  13. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a mixed opinion about it, the new name sounds worse as a name but it also seems like a more accurate description for what the weapon actually does.

sketchn98 likes this.
  14. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    it miss the game romance cuz it's on english~ maybe it sound cool on chinese~ but for english sound like dungeon or quest name~

15. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we know which team Zhang Jiale signed up with :)

Blitz and Dizzcity like this.
  16. Dizzcity

Dizzcity Watching generations of fans rise and fall away

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just thinking the same thing after reading this chapter! :) They desperately need an experienced strategist whose leadership the other veterans can accept. Though right now, not sure how good of a move it is for him considering that Hundred Blossoms is ranked higher than Excellent Era. But the Excellent Era team probably has higher potential than Hundred Blossoms, as long as they have good leadership. What's interesting, though, is that the pro team composition may not be ideal if they have two long-ranged DPS like a Spitfire and a Launcher. So maybe Zhang Jiale coming in means Su Mucheng going out?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  17. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. Hundred Blossoms has one God with a sucky account, while Excellent Era has one God with a God account + Su Mucheng (better than a normal pro, but not God level). Throw in an experienced God with a decent account and even if he's not a master strategist, the team will come together :)

Dizzcity likes this.
  18. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    for hundred blossom you mean that rookie who replace last pitiful God? he a hmm brawler? and it hinted that maybe hundred blossom will buy a strong brawler character cuz the owner just retired or will retired this season~

19. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup...just like Steam Bun...however, no matter how good an account Tang Hao buys it won't be God level...aside from skill points he needs silver equips for God level

20. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he also seems to play a Launcher, so knowing MuCheng would be leaving Excellent Era (she probably would even if Ye Xiu wasn't making his own team) when her contract expires it's a pretty good call to say that they're looking for a replacement. Even better if it's a replacement with leadership abilities. He really has no reason to wait for the chance to get into Hundred Blossoms since they already have a championship worthy team.

All of the pieces come together pretty cleanly.

Dizzcity likes this.