Ragnarok Online

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Ldyrdy, Jun 4, 2016.

?

which server do you prefer?

Poll closed Jun 5, 2016.
  1. http://www.limitro.com/ - 100/100/25 - MaxLevel: 175/60

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. https://forsaken-ro.net/ - 6k/6k/100 • max lvl 255/255

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. http://playdreamerro.com/ - Rates: 8k/8k/3k // MaxLvl: 500/120 //

100.0%
  1. forecast

forecast [Batoto Veteran] [sakurahana veteran]

Reading List:
    Link
    I am gonna be online for awhile today.
    forecast1

2. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    "fluffy bun" desu~

3. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    is both of you online atm?

4. forecast

forecast [Batoto Veteran] [sakurahana veteran]

Reading List:
    Link
    yes

5. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, but not for long though..

6. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    orz

My 11th Vanilmirth ended with 14.5k MATK. This is the highest I've reach so far. With the other ended with lower than 13.5k MATK, the lowest was 11k.

But someone manage to shot for 16.5k there. Should I try a bit more... hmm?

7. null

null Procrastinate Lv MAX

Reading List:
    Link
    Evolving it to adult form increase its stats a bit (can do after max level). Min maxing for lvl 500 homunculus are hard.

Yggdrasil likes this.
  8. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    I was asleep already when both of you replied lol..

9. lorenz_929

lorenz_929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    better to make an amistr for its end game skills. unless you plan on brewing?? stick to vanil which you dont need the matk

10. Yggdrasil

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who make Vani wants her Caprice. And she offer the best stats and skill possible to make a Dieter. Too bad we doesn't have Homunculus S here.

What I need the most is a server which would let me increase homunculus loyalty quickly.

Ldyrdy likes this.
  11. null

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want Vanil -> Dieter you should min maxing after Dieters comes out. Dieter have higher stats gains.

Dieter and Sera are trash on high level homunculus. Both are fully physical with low damage % modifier and long cooldown.
    Eleanor are fully physical too but she can chain skill several no delay combos at ridiculous rate if your AI is good.
    Bayeri is 1/2 physical 1/2 magical with magic skill cooldown too long.
    Eira is #1 , Eraser Cutter dont have delay so you can spam like caprice (minus the random element)

Ldyrdy likes this.
  12. lorenz_929

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont know about really high lvl homunculus, but in official servers they are used as pure support, thats why i suggested making an amistr since its better than a caprice vanil which you can outdamage, i think even in high rate servers their dmg is not that high.

if you include homun S, dieter would be the best support i think with its pyroclastic which increases your atk based on homun lvl. it also has granitic armor w/c reduces dmg and volcanic ash w/c debuffs enemies, giving a 50% chance of them not activating their skills.

sera's painkiller which is godly in official servers is nothing in high lvl servers so i think we can skip her.

eleanor would be good for mvps if she can do the same dmg as you?? not sure since she can solo low end mvps in official servers already, and since high lvl homun in high lvl servers has high stats, maybe she can solo more mvps for you.

only thing i can think of eira is her flee boost and auto resurrect. unless eraser cutter can outdamage your skills by alot.

bayeri, so far, will always be the least favorite for its useless skills. they are strong, but they are interruptible and has cds. maybe no cast high rate servers can fix that??

Ldyrdy likes this.
  13. null

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait , isnt this server is using pre renewal AD right ? (the one that scales from users INT). I think last time I checked both cart skill disabled on that server. No reason to get Pyroclastic.

Eraser Cutter lvl 5 = 1000% matk wind element magic , lvl 4 = 1200% matk neutral element magic. With homunculus matk reaching 11-16,5k , I dont think physical attack based homunculus will deal more DPS than this skill

Ldyrdy likes this.
  14. Yggdrasil

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, my Acid Demonstration practically ignore any damage it can do by itself. But if I want anything practical, I would make any better DPS out there, one that more versatile. After all, neutral type damage can't do anything against ghost which you can easily get with a cheap scroll.

Only a Pokemon trainer would understand what I'm trying to achieve here.

That 16.5 is basically a miracle... From more than 30 tires, I only manage to get two which could reach more than 14k. The average is on 13k. And only Vani can achieve that.

But we doesn't have Homunculus S here. And if I were to make a Vani that would be ready to be evolved into a Homunculus S, I would need to stop it's growth once it reach 99.

Ldyrdy likes this.
  15. lorenz_929

Reading List:
    Link
    forgot about the old bomb formula. guess even if they get homun S in the server it would be useless. and i also think phys atk is also useless. thats why i only use support based homun.

as for matk, its pretty useless for homuns. mvps have naturally high mdef. players on woe/pvp will have high mdef or switch with a gtb shield. so unless the homunculus can equip gears that can ignore mdef like players can, theyre pretty much useless as an offensive pet.

that is if they have completely different formulas that cannot reduce magic dmg by alot with enough mdef. i guess matk from homun can be ok.

dont they have ghost cannon balls?? thats stronger against ghost enemies/players using cart cannon. and the good thing about neutral bomb is it can deal 100% on everything except ghost, which you have CC for. for normal mobs i guess caprice would be ok. if official servers can achieve 100k++ CC on ghost mvps, this high rate server should be able to do more dmg. better than caprice. i guess the only thing good about caprice is that when players wear a devi garment since the random element can mess them up, assuming they have low mdef.

so i stand by getting a support homun which would be better in any case.

16. Yggdrasil

Reading List:
    Link
    Cart cannon is disabled, by the way.

17. lorenz_929

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh, didnt know that. i guess then you really need caprice in case youre stuck with a ghost mvp/mobs haha

if they have auto cast spell gears, try to also use your hydra summons to activate them. its pretty good specially since you will probably have 500 int. assuming your summons can activate your gears (which works in official servers, so just try it out in that server)

why would they disable CC anyway. if theyre making a prerenewal server, they shouldve just removed 3rd classes. its the same with the ranger i made, couldnt use auto warg.

18. null

Reading List:
    Link
    Gene elite weapon have castable meteor storm IIRC

Because 3rd job skill have formula that scales by level and stats so it become ridiculous on server like this.
    Genetic CC "INT/40" part and CT "weight/[150-basestr,1]" part would make skill exponentially stronger than intended.

19. thymee

thymee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    newbie here...
    i want to try playing ro can someone give me a guide ..

20. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    there is a guide for leveling up posted earlier... XD and if you're in game you can tell me