Spoiler Rebirth of Malicious Empress of Military Lineage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    That moment where everything is right with the world for a good minute...:blobmelt: Mei Furen is such a roach of a woman...:blobdevil:

2. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just sad that FXY didn't have horrible ending described. :mad:

3. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    KYAAAAAAAAAAAAH >//////< :blobnosebleed:
    Thank you ~ :blobmelt:
    I'm not even sorry for her... Is something wrong with me? o_O
    Oh well, her end is definitely satisfying considering what she did to SM in her previous life. :blobhero:
    Karma is ~ :blobsmilehappyeyes:

4. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mei Furen's ending was the most satisfying in terms of revenge :D.

5. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just read the recent updates. Can anyone spoil me on who sent the two stalkers to Shen Miao?
    Also, who is this Mei Furen? I only remember her role in otl. But in the new timeline, has she appear yet?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  6. Eristol

Eristol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mei furen was the woman Shen Miao fought against for FXY'S favor in her last life.and yes she appears is XJX's country later when he and Shen Miao are married. She tries to steal him and Shen Miao's status as his wife away from her being the bitch she is -_-
    But cold water was poured over her confidence as XJX shows no interest in her and only becomes hostile to her when he finds out about Shen Miao's past.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  7. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Cleared my doubt a litle

Eristol likes this.
  8. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s really kind of cute the last part☺️

9. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    So... no one knows who the stalkers are??:blobwoah: I guess I'll mtl the next chapter or so... *sigh* fighting:blobhero::blobsalt:

Anks, Ease and Lavenderia like this.
  10. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, anyone can give spoiler about current arc? Who's missing in this jade rabbit festival?

shelvibie17 likes this.
  11. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Current Arc & Kidnappers
    I'm not sure who the kidnappers are.They want to know who was present in King Yu's secret room that SM went to in his palace. She tries to buy time by telling there was no one there and then by telling that maybe someone was there, but she can't remember. She then tries to stab one of the guys, I think? Escapes but one of them stabs her in the leg with a dagger. She falls into the lake and XJX comes to save her after killing off the two people who kidnapped her.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    govindec, Queenypie, Leiaia and 5 others like this.
  12. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! I really love every moment SM stabs someone. I wish she can stab more people, especially the ones that already hurt her.

MayBAPandacat likes this.
  13. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    After he saved SM they are wet and have to change clothes
    It's here they decided to have a contract to help each other and XJX even warn her not to fell in love with him :LOL:

MayBAPandacat, Anks, Kittsune and 7 others like this.
  14. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL
    And later he is angry that she doesn't consider him for marriage.
    :LOL:

15. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    lol he fell first for sure.
    He set himself up for that. :LOL:

16. Eristol

Reading List:
    Link
    Later at a scene after this arc where he was asking her if she is ever gonna get married or something and she said she will just find someone with a future. He then mockingly asks what she thinks of him (at this point he is extremely conceited as he still thinks she might've fallen for her, too bad only his wishful thinking) only for her to bluntly reply that.....

"Little Marquis has no future" (referring to his tragic ending before)

That was an outright rejection alright, Hahahaha, the poor guy got so shocked at that reply that it took a while for him to return to his senses and then he starts pondering how men fear him and women adore him but she neither loves him nor fears him.....

17. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    This is great! lol I kinda feel for him, but I also think its hilarious that XJX was taken down a notch by SM

MayBAPandacat, poirot11, Anks and 2 others like this.
  18. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how our empress just bluntly says this. Outright rejection ~ She didnt even put him in her eyes. Haha Pouring cold water over his ego. ~

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  19. Eristol

Reading List:
    Link
    Tragic really, after suffering such a life from being in love at this point her heart is already dead as the only thing in her heart is revenge and the only people in her eyes are her family, from what I realized after reading this novel, XJX is a much more softer person than she is. It would take a while for her to recover from the wounds of her tragic past, especially Wan Yu and Fu Ming's existence seems to haunt her all the time as she laments that they will no longer exist in this life time, her only regret seems to be not being able to give those two a chance to live a better future, which they were denied in her previous life, I really love this novel's intrigue and depth, the funny moments are hilarious and the painful moments are rather heart wrenching, I really cried in a few scenes, notably the one where she remembers the aftermath of her past life and....
    When she was almost dying from childbirth, her quotes at that time literally spilled my tear glands.
    Pei lang: You can't die! I still haven't paid you back yet, you have to live.
    Shen Miao: You don't owe me anything, if you really want to.....then please....promise me....promise that you will look after my children...I really...want to see you two grow up. He (XJX) and I had to suffer a lot of bitterness in our lives....if God is kind, he will....let them grow in a peaceful environment........(slowly closing her eyes) I....really...miss...you (XJX)

At that moment on the battlefield, XJX suddenly feels a surge of pain in the chest causing him to nearly fall down, Gao Yang gets worried and he replies "We have to wrap things up fast, I want to return as soon as possible"

He later returns on a fast horse ahead of everyone after conquering the two countries only to find the emperor and empress dead and Shen Miao in a coma and two new born sons. Until the day she wakes up again, he is always personally taking care of the babies gently but regarding everything else, he didn't have any patience. He is so in love with his wife, poor guy.

The final scene, his son accidentally pees on him when they are on a picnic, causing him to get mad only to hear someone laughing from the carriage, he was shocked. He nervously went to the carriage and after hesitating a bit, removes the curtains to see Shen Miao staring at him saying "Long time no see, husband"

It was one of my favourite scenes definitely

20. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    So sad and happy ending lol best revenge and second chance novel

MayBAPandacat likes this.