LCD Rebirth of the Thief Who Roamed the World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zeph, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Think it's bound to the character so he'll never be able to get rid of it but it's been a long time since something along those lines were mentioned. We'll probably find out in the next couple chapters if they show the item stats which is very likely.

So many chapters have happened and I still have no damn idea on the flow of time. How long have all these events been happening? Wasn't he a couple of days away from transferring schools before all the pvp arcs started?

2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right. That's the first thing I got lost on. At first there was some mention of his rl but then there was less. I wanna see when he joins the new school. That should be good with the love interest girl~

3. eseul

eseul [ blank ] |_・)

Reading List:
    Link
    so next he will collect the legendary equipment? even without it he will be OP!! haha go nie yan!! asskickers united for the win~

4. Qt

Qt Qt is cute

Reading List:
    Link
    Book of order doesn't make sense. Pages detailing ultimate support skill of each class turned into thief-only guide? This plot armor is too much for me.

5. rusty32539

rusty32539 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It probably Customizes itself to whoever completes it. Like that one medallion that he spent so much time trying to get does.

My big question is did it lose all its old abilities?

6. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was pretty strange too but then there were class specific bonuses on individual pages so I guess the combined book giving a significant boost to the owner's individual class seems fairly reasonable.

Putting the Thief bonuses aside, that detailed guide on how to be a Shadow Dancer with training routines and ability guides nobody else knew before in his previous life and the almost free treasure map of a full set of legendary equipment is some major bullshit plot armor.

7. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the other hand, the stats are actually too low, each page gave +2 stat points and +1 mastery point every 5 levels, so all 6 pages should give +12 stat points and +6 mastery points. Instead the first volume only gives +5 stat points and +3 mastery points.

8. Qt

Qt Qt is cute

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh... Game logic.

Well... About the presumably lost ability, we'll just see in the future. I don't read ahead anyway.

9. Qt

Qt Qt is cute

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the tradeoff is that now the book is bound. I prefer bound one with that amount of stat and 1 inventory slot compared to six one if I am playing MMORPG (if it is just RPG though... I probably wouldn't as there is no human element as my opponent).

10. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    6 Chapters grant: 4 stat points, 6 Intelligence, 2 Dexterity and 6 mastery points every 5 levels. Focus +60, Willpower +75, Resilience +62, Jump + 60, Reflex +75, Movement speed +32, Speed +31, Reflect +15, Stealth +15, Cloak +15, Intelligence +30, Strength +45, Dexterity +15.

Volume 1 grants: 5 stat points and 3 mastery points every 5 levels. Strength +100, Dexterity +200, All Stats +30, All Stats +50%.

Edit: His starting stats
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  11. Xilphidae

Xilphidae ⚔Swordfish⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    No the REAL plot armor here is the devs not doing shit and just continuing as is with w/e happens, happens

12. Qt

Qt Qt is cute

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... that plot armor have been explained by adaptive AI and developer don't have hand in managing scenarios.

13. Xilphidae

Xilphidae ⚔Swordfish⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    oh? I don't remember that, you know the chap they explained it?

14. Qt

Qt Qt is cute

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the exact chapter, but somewhere new? Definitely before or around the cursed kingdom arc.

15. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The volume that he complete is the one which most helps the thiefs

16. littleshanks

littleshanks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, sorry guys. Fort translated 240, and he ended up skipping a line which was integral to explaining things with Volume I of the Book of Order. I've translated the line, and added it to 240.

Here's the line:
    Anyway, it only specifically says that those skills are unlocked? I'm not sure if all the skills from the previous six chapters are still available to him or not.

akki and Teisen like this.
  17. Eternal Dreams

Eternal Dreams Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet that whichever class completed the volume will contain their class guide. You can say its an additional reward for completing it.

18. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 243: damn that was such a good move getting Heaven Breaker and his bunch arrested. Nie Yan should give Undying Scoundrel a reward for his part in the whole thing.

19. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 244: Yessssss!!!!! Finally we're at the school part. Been looking forward to this. And already something interesting is happening. Please let the next chapter come quick!!!

20. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    Nirvana Flame needed 120 Strength to equip the Scarlet Poison Ring. Since then he's gotten the Book of Order. Comparing the book to the separate chapters, the book gives 55 more Strength. The book also gives 30 to all stats, 50% to all stats (giving him at least 300 Strength), and 500 phantom stats. With all the phantom stats assigned to Strength, he now as the 800 Strength needed to equip the Dullahan Cavalry Crossbow.