LCD Rebirth of the Thief Who Roamed the World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zeph, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Tortex

Tortex [Lazy Tortoise that Dreams to be a Dragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    If they find people rich enough to buy them at this stage. That's more than half a gold, it's damn pricey to the current user base.

2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 147: I quite like how this is going with the guild being created and the treasury set up. I got bored with Zhan Long but this is a nice change~ I wouldn't mind joining the guild myself lol~

3. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 148: damn a 300 player ambush~ that's a lot. Nie Yan is looking very confused~ it's like he's forgotten that he's pissed off people. They were betrayed by the thief right?

4. Tortex

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no! 300 people!! Whatever could Nie Yan do?! /sarcasm

Oh, I don't know, maybe call his freaking guild? Their "leader" Sparrow is getting ambushed by the former numero uno of the charts, they might be interested in destroying some bastards. Just maybe.

5. littleshanks

littleshanks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the MC acting surprised by this is a bit unjustified. Well, not realizing it fast enough while he was in the town was probably justified, but he had no idea Heaven Breaker discovered his connection to Tang Yao. He probably also forgot a runt like Chen Bo existed.

6. Tortex

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, we know that Chen Bo was contacted by Victorious Return, he doesn't, so it would be a bit of a logic leap and omniscience for him to realize those guys are VictRet and Chen Bo led them there. He also has more on his mind than we read, we are only exposed to a part of it, we know only a few cities, only heard about his parents, he doesn't have to think automatically about VIctRet.

But, what makes me roll my eyes is that he didn't immediately message his guild to have them flood the place and drown the little bastards. And that's 300 pretty high level guys with decent gear, all of them losing one level and a piece of gear or more? Talk about a blow.

7. littleshanks

littleshanks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I meant the outrage in the comments that he was surprised was a bit unjustified. XD

8. Tortex

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, my bad. It can be taken both ways, and I took it the opposite way.

Still, time travelers sometimes give the impression of omniscience, and we then expect them to know what's going on around them even when it doesn't make sense from what they know at the moment. Plus, Nie Yan seems to me to be the kind of guy that would remain calm and be highly adaptable, so there are some expectations.

Oh yea, and if I'm not mistaken, there aren't many instances where we're shown his inner thoughts, so the reaction to such an instance might be exaggerated by its rarity.

9. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 150: the thief was obvious, the Mage I didn't even consider. Nie Yan reacted a tad too late~ unlucky mate! Who was that at the end? That's just mean not telling us!

10. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 151: damn poor Tang Yao~ rip his fairy. And Dusk and the others who lost all their equipment. Feel sorry for the lot of them. I hope Nie Yan completely fucks up Victorious Return in payback. And the traitors who screwed them over!

11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 152: that ending was not bad. I didn't expect Holy Empire to arrive with that many players. And this part~
    Don't be stingy~ make it at least 2 favours lol

Nie Yan survived with his name in red. I suppose now he'll get that equipment that didn't drop last time right~ the Killer’s Demonic Medallion

12. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Young Sparrow Hawk has a higher chance of getting that Medallion since he has the highest kill count. So the guy that's sub-par in PvP duels is actually a total beast in guild wars...who knew?

13. Tortex

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he let loose a Meteor Shower in a cluster of players and detonated his Arcane Fairy in another group, I would damn well expect him to have a high kill count. Otherwise it would have been a true kick in the balls for him.

14. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that's true~ but MC luck might come into play and we'll find that Nie Yan is the one that gets it. Well even if Tang Yao got it he'll still give it to Nie Yan so I guess it doesn't really matter~

15. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh. Or GM jokes abound and due to his high kill count, the medallion drops from 2 out of 3 scaled frogs he kills in that state, getting him hooked on engaging in mass murder.

16. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 155: I quite like the way Sleepy Fox handled this situation. Even though he knew Heaven Breaker was not likely to start a war when the rest of his guild arrived there's still a chance he might've been wrong.

Kill Love makes an unexpected appearance. Seeing how Nie Yan also knows the guy , SF is probably thinking again 'just who is this Nie Yan?' Lol

17. Slaggedfire

Slaggedfire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm getting tired of all these "legendary" players somehow "miraculously" being connected to the MC. Oh of course this Sun person is in his guild and oh wait, oh yes I think I remember him being a legendary player who won the arena!

18. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    It makes sense though~ in his past life Nie Yan did things differently. He was more reserved and probably didn't interact with many people. Now he's travelling around and going to places where the higher ranked people were likely to appear. He's bound to run into them. And they are still in the beginning stages of the game. There's less people playing so easier to make connections with others~

19. Slaggedfire

Slaggedfire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are millions if not billions of people playing it...

20. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 158: Nie Yan takes in a disciple~ I find it funny how some of what he teaches this Sun guy could be what NY learnt from Sun in the first place.
    Is this referring to blacksmiths?