LCD Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NeaxD, Feb 3, 2016.

1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ....just a sudden thought. Which came out first? Gamer arc or Log Horizon? I understand the possibility that the authors may not even know each other's work and it is pure coincidental. But I got the sudden vibe about Log Horizon, while doing house chores wth, when recapping the latest chapters.

The whole "people of the land" vs "immortals" plus in addition "bugs".

2. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    translator said they be translating twice a day... but then today no chapter.. so much trust smh smh

3. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well college students just passed examination period, give them some time.

0000000 and Wujigege like this.
  4. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People don't generally consider time travel to be bringing people back to life so I don't really consider it an issue. Besides it wasn't the fairies that sent him back in time but an artifact. They don't seem to know that he's a time traveler. Or at least they didn't seem to at first.

5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did they have time to teach Hansoo the signs? Or are they so simple that he would have picked them up on the way in?

6. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe they'll be something that only an adventurer will notice.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't be. The enemies were following those signs after all.

8. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't the enemies have had their own way to find them?

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I figured it was him.
    The signs or the people? Either way, the chapter specifically said they were following the signs.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a bit surprised that they don't have any trap skills to kill off and slow down the players.

11. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that they didn't have time to set the up - they were rushed and .. for them, being killed meant to remain killed, they had no second chance.

Hm, I'm looking forward to see if the MC will gain another weapon and how useful that would be to him.

12. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering if he'll be able to increase his experience by using the methods to upgrade his artifacts since they're tied together this Zone. He might be able to gain quite a few levels by feeding the chain or maul to his armor.

13. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the spear he is using level up with the zones? My recollection says it does not, just being insanely strong and thus has been keeping up until now. So a new weapon is likely needed.

14. expertsource

expertsource Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the spear is a growing artifact. You must have remembered wrong.
    I put spoilers on spoiler post, so, I don't want to give spoiler and talk about how and when he levels to 250,

However, some uncertainties start to rise up in my head like how hansoo killed the 10 members with red spores, what is the power difference between red spores and 9 dragons? If hansoo's spores can eat someone in a second, then does it mean he can kill sharon(250 with S spirit weapon) same like killing level 200s cause no matter what weapon(A-S-SS-SSS) you have you are same vulnerable or does it mean he can kill anyone no matter what their level is like 200, 250, 300, or 400. What is the point of using 9 dragons then?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  15. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 9 dragons has way more destructive power. The spores would probably get burned by some kind of AOE flame attack.

16. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Spores also seem like a slow attack. Taking time to reach the target and allowing them to stop them if they have a good way of doing it. They have an AoE frost and fire attack in their S ranks. Both seem likely to be able to stop the spores.

17. expertsource

expertsource Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You treat the spores like a harmless, vulnerable little babies. They are enhanced(by Hansoo's trait) zero level vicious deadly spores. If they can't even endure a bit harsh environment, how can we expect them to be in the zero number level, and how can we expect them to eat and destroy numerous types of different creatures in the abyss or the example of the previous owner destroying the whole his world with non-enhanced version. The spores maybe will have to eat fire creatures or ice creatures in the abyss.

Secondly, the speed of spores is incredibly fast. So, it's not a slow attack. If you again remember these examples:
    1-Hansoo covered all 1,500 people with the red clouds and ate the hostile ones in seconds.
    2-Despite having low mana and a pale face Hansoo suddenly decided and covered all 200-300 people in the maze to save one of his fellows. All the clouds covered and ate the players in a second before the player could swing down his blade onto the hansoo's fellow. (The cloud is extremely fast at both traveling eating speed)
    3-A strong player died by the red cloud that hansoo had put as a trap. A strong player running and searching around at a full speed got discovered, caught, covered, and eaten by red clouds in a second.

In conclusion,
    The red clouds aren't dodgeable, but escapable if one got out of the whole cloud.
    The red clouds' traveling speed is extremely fast. (Faster than humans in the same zone with hansoo no matter what percentage runes.)
    The red clouds' eating speed is extremely fast. (The spores can eat humans in a second.)
    The red clouds' should be able to withstand harsh environments to eat even the environment itself as being a zero number skill, the highest of skills.

18. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I see your point. The spores should be able to beat Sharon Stiller and the Scarlet Demons since that's the only way I can imagine how they all got killed so fast.

But the 9 dragons is good for blowing big holes in very thick walls that spores would probably take a while to eat through.

Also the spores require a lot of mana and control so 9 dragons might be more efficient in that sense.

19. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the author does not make it that overpowered until he gets like 150% in the skill and even then uses targeted spores for different types of harder opponents. Even if it never kills elemental forces it can be 0 tier by killing all normal or weaker organic life forms in its area which expands with mana.

I personally see it as an AoE spell with strategic range instead of tactical range at higher levels. If you also make it kill almost everything on that scale he would never need to learn other skills since he could have a 10 km death area surrounding himself. To balance it the author will likely allow immunities to ethereal, boss class and elemental beings. Even against dragon races it would be great since he could kill all their young ones and their food sources thus crippling them even if the adults themselves aren't harmed a lot.

20. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The 9 dragons probably uses less mana. It's a focused attack. The spores spread out in a cloud. They both use large amounts of mana but the 9 dragons can be used at lesser levels. It's also a destructive attack. Hiding behind a wall or barrier isn't likely to help you.