LCD Release that Witch

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Dusk, Jun 30, 2016.

1. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    At under 100 meters, this thing is king: (unless they have power to manipulate fire)
    Livens Large Gallery Flame Projector

[​IMG]

2. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Roland have far too little time for now and all his plans are ging to have him busy until the conquest begin, but when the problem with Timothy is over, he is going to gain control over the south desert and petroleum with it, so he is goin to need to start the design for petroleum engines and the armored vehicles.

In other matters what the hell is Roland doing making moves on Tilly? His mc syndrome is getting stronger over time.
    But the bear was a dangerous one, for a moment I thinked that she was going to get angry

3. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    Tilly get angry? Tilly has been in full "Onichan" mode since she was first introduced.

Roland though should just assassinate Timmothy . I think the person who can control animals to train them much easier is like the ultimate assassin. Train a rat to poison him and call it a day.

4. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But he is not onii-chan and the bears touch a nerve where he was totally a outsider. Something like taking her brother memories in privated matters to get close to her

5. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    Tilly's mind/heart is more of in shambles on that topic.

The problem at stake is if Roland is:
    1) Dead and taken over by a new soul
    2) Alive but got memories of another soul
    3) Alive but remember past life
    4) 2 souls merged into 1

I am sure Tilea is aware of all those possibilities. Which is why she says that it is better if he wasn't her brother. Because then she could just think rationally. But since the other possibilities exist and she deep down wants those possibilities. She is still in "Onichan" mode.

This is also why she didn't press him further, she wants to know the truth but at same time afraid of the truth.

c0debreaker6 and juniorjawz like this.
  6. c0debreaker6

c0debreaker6 A MANLY Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed. If I'm in Tilly's shoes, I would also be afraid of the truth but I must also know what is it.

BTW, the railgun that I jokingly said before made many people so heated. What's their problem? It's a fantasy story, my goodness. You don't talk realism in a fantasy setting.

Oh well, I'll just sit and watch the mayhem unfolds. :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

juniorjawz likes this.
  7. pentadrian

pentadrian Wandering donut

Reading List:
    Link
    We have nukes yet no viable railguns. We have landed on the Moon yet no viable railguns. We have the internet and the emoji movie yet no viable railguns. And an ass backwards society that's like "Science?: is it tasty?" can do railguns...
    But hey it's a fantasy world, anything can happen right

c0debreaker6 likes this.
  8. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My friends got me to go with them to watch the emoji movie the day it came out... regret...

9. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    We have nukes yet no person can fully control fire. We have landed on the Moon yet no fully control fire. We have the internet and the emoji movie yet no fully control fire. And an ass backwards society that's like "Science?: is it tasty?" can have a person that can fully control fire...

The awesome thing about magic is that it can go around a lot of limitations for things we can't even do with our modern technology. Railguns are not hard to make because they are pretty simplistic. All parts of a railgun is super easy to make. As long as you have the materials to make it. The materials to make it is what is super hard. But for witches who can make 100% pure elements and compounds, that is another story. Because that 0.001% flaw is the difference between a railgun working and not working.

There are people who made homemade railguns (though its power is not too much different from a normal gun since well they lack the quality materials and power output)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  10. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so, it takes some delicate parts to it and it is huge, not really movable.

11. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks god nobody have infinite mana.(don't remember how it's called here but whatever)

12. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its not an instant kill though, they'll be running around while on fire, it won't be effective against pill-maddened suiciders.
    speaking of revolver-type smoothbore shotgun, roland could technically use the existing revolvers and just make an exact fitting shell ammo.

13. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    It would kill them fast enough. The pills by the sound of things work closer to steroids than anything else. Hence why even a simple gun to the body kills them. A few steps in and their eyes would be gone and their brain would turn to jelly.

14. pentadrian

pentadrian Wandering donut

Reading List:
    Link
    My good sire, I present to you the Lord of All Flames (totally irl. I swear)

15. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging that Roland had to go out of his way to make the wire, does that mean Sorya's painted wires would not work?

16. shinikage

shinikage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel can only be read on qidian atm?

17. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yes. But you could also read it at" *Cough* "Qid-" *Gets shot:blob_coughblood:

18. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So much for railgun. He is not even sure to build the simplest things and need to test everything from the start.

I'm more interested in if Lucia could isolate isotopes. If she could, hello nukes. Nukes are WWII things too after all.

19. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone post c438, I can't skip the ad, it loades forever.

20. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Roland showed off the first lamp ever, the end.