LCD Release that Witch

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Dusk, Jun 30, 2016.

1. OneChompMan

OneChompMan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    something's been bugging me about the local police.

How do they stop rats and criminals exactly? do they just shoot them? Vader and most of the others have no actual combat experience besides shooting guns, whereas the rats are skilled with hand-to-hand combat and sword fighting as they've been doing that since they were little. So what stops them from just resisting arrest and beating up the policemen or simply outrunning them with their years of experience and expertise maneuvering the slums. that is unless they are allowed to carry revolvers and shoot any escaping criminals which doesn't sound like something any citizen would be happy with. when Sylvie or nightingale isn't there, what happens.

2. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s probably why their losing control of the situation. With Nightingale and Vader gone things just went off the handle. I think they bring a lot of skills and experience into the problem. When you know all about a person both lies and truths. When you know what that person will do and how to counter. To the point where anything they do is actually something both you planned and benefit from comes out in the end, with them not even knowing it. This is why they are such a devastating duo.

3. Ale Cole

Ale Cole [FGO Newbie][Uninteresting][Onee-san Searcher]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

No matter what I keep thinking, all it comes to my mind is this one.

4. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Dahlia and Ale Cole like this.
  5. roriconknight

roriconknight Exiled Member of The Lolicon Society

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, what about a paddle-driven steam ship made of iron..? With guns, machine guns, and larger guns.

6. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe Roland was leaning towards more modern propulsion propeller. The ship would be iron or steel of course. For the engine it could be a modern steam turbine. All the rest with guns and artillery could probably be all preexisting technology.

7. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    normaly abundant street fight dont have much diference aside of knowing a bit more about timing the strikes and even having knives will not be of much help fighting someone with a sword, and then, even trough rats have a numbers with them, the polices work together will rats at most in small groups.
    in the moment the rats are find,they are surrounded, they already lost so most of them will just give up without much resistence (or at least I think so)

8. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C481 -
    Petrov new name is now Even Petrov. :blobpopcorn:

C482 - 484. Poor Zero. So much for her plans, and yet it'll soon crumble.
    Zero is chilling with teas and books while having 30%+ chance of winning, and believing in something she herself 'created' through her powers and mind. Does she even understand her powers? She sounds like Witch Association's Cara.
    A God you create is nothing but an idol, and you're high.

C845. Back to Roland.
    C486. And will you look at that. Roland is busy thinking on getting a luxurious ship. :blobxd:

9. OneChompMan

OneChompMan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Gracious! The illusion is so lifelike. It's almost like the demons' power"
    when will they start killing characters like these? i hate them. when have they ever seen demons doing illusion magic

VinnyOni1 and Cutter Masterson like this.
  10. Fleighfire

Fleighfire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been wondering, since Roland is going to be king sooner or later, isn't it better to have Nightingale as a concubine and Anna as queen? Thus solving the whole ongoing harem issue. After all Nightingale doesn't really care much of titles, only being close to Roland. (Dunno how the witch sterility will work out but I'm just going to bet on the chance that he might get magic power as a factor in solving that)

OneChompMan likes this.
  11. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can never understand the push for harems. Just because more than one girl likes you and you like more than one girl you should marry them all? I think you should just pick the one you like more and everyone should get on with their lives. If someone if left pining and doesn't want to try to find someone else that's their problem. Also, in some cases it seems like they could just be best friends, no need for marriage. Very rarely do that they go that route, though an obvious one.

Mangochic likes this.
  12. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    For me personally. Hurting a good friend is the last thing I’d want to do. Witches have a unique place in society and that doesn’t even factor in the whole royalty thing. Also I’m a sucker that believes that true love will find a way. Good people deserve to have a Happy Ever After. As long as everyone is OK with it I see no reason why it shouldn’t or couldn’t happen.

13. skadink

skadink Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, Zero personality is mixed from all enemy.. zero absorb devil to? if not false, winner get all from loser(not only memory).. i'm interest about devil side who zero absorb it.

14. skadink

skadink Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in modern view, monogamy is the best choice, and polygamy is bad... Roland from modern view try to monogamy but other woman in near her not always same view..

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  15. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Modern view? Which society are you basing this on? Because there are many cultures they have polygamy in their everyday life.

16. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep... even without polygamy, It doesn't stop people from having an affair.

17. VinnyOni1

Reading List:
    Link
    Even Nightinggale felt trepidation at poaching on Roland because he was already with Anna. It's just funny how longtime friendship, an obvious choice, is never the option. It's always marriage. Typically, women don't want to share the love of their lives. Though in these stores and Xianxia and Wuxia, they are nonchalant about it.

Yeah but the solution to not hurting someone isn't marriage. Otherwise everyone would have 3-4 wives and a husband. Or 3-4 husbands and a wife for the ladies.

18. BarriaKarl

BarriaKarl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nightingale needs some love. If a harem ending is needed for that so be it.

OneChompMan likes this.
  19. VinnyOni1

Reading List:
    Link
    10/10 you don't need a harem to show love.

20. Afgerak

Afgerak Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone thought the way Roland sneakily luring the witches away from his sister is a scummy move? He seem to care for Tilly yet wanting to sabotage her foundation to strengthen his own.