LCD Returning from the Immortal World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shin Ah, Oct 10, 2016.

1. polik

polik Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually she already remembered everything
    The teacher is the reincarnation of this wife from the immortal world.and there seems to be time lags between the two worlds

Also he went to immortal world because the teacher hit him by a car and there he became supreme and married her and she betrayed and killed him and then committed suicide and reincarnated on earth.

2. polik

polik Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Likewise Gu yaner,he adopts her as discipline and after hearing his dead she then studies time skills for 1000 years only to come to earth 20 years before the accident.maybe this influenced the wife's soul to come to earth almost about the same time where she was born as a baby. Gu yaner caused a gap in the space time allowing both the wife and her to come to earth.

3. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay... start using spoilers.

4. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

well without spoiling i must correct you, he doesn´t only threat him, he gives him an option: do what he wants an has an favour with him or doesn´t do it and gets punished.
    somebody could say this is ruthless, but you should think of his situation, he doesn´t want to be on earth, earth is only an step for him, and he uses all he can to promote his cultivation speed as much as he can. and don´t forget that everyone who obies to him gets good things. :)

5. AHKoT

AHKoT [FA sect] [2nibyou] [ReverseEpi] [Htrap]

Reading List:
    Link
    If a nobody show up and tell the boss of a big company that he'll reward him if he do what that nobody ordered would that boss believe it? The answer is no. He just act like a total dick. And in my opinion the boss was the right one not our MC.

6. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler from latest raw chapter
    We just (Ch. 1020) found out why his wife killed him.
    His parents (in IW) killed her master's family. She was sent to become his wife and kill him as he was undergoing a tribulation. Her master also promised rewards to his betrayer friends (some sort of time chamber training).

Xian Ni likes this.
  7. shinikage

shinikage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is such a shame this is a quidian novel, i rather see it dropped than seeing the translator bend over to work with quidian like other poor fools have already done, you really need to be either a big fool or really desperate to sign a contract with such restrictive terms

8. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's ..... not good news to me. I hope it doesn't get fucked.

9. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    132, What the hell was that? he just goes and tells people his secrets with his current level of power? WTF?

10. bob3002

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, right? He sure acts immature for a 10,000 year old immortal. Luckily he's the main character so he gets away with crap like this.

11. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, the plot is chaotic and everyone are so insisted about weather the MC is good or bad..
    Now I ask, have you look at yourself if you're bad or good?

Xian Ni likes this.
  12. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Changes wonder if it's q

13. shinikage

shinikage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is sad that this novel was dropped

14. bob3002

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is supposed to end this month BTW, and then there's supposed to be a sequel coming soon after.

It's been officially dropped by Zenith novels, so a new translator could pick it up, but unfortunately being a Qidian novel I doubt it will happen. I've been following it on LNMTL and it's mostly readable with all the dictionary updates.

15. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the end ? Is the MC going to back with his ex-wife who betray him or not ?

16. bob3002

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not over yet and there's going to be a sequel that continues the story, so... I don't know? Hasn't happened yet.

17. bob3002

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like it moved over to the Qidian-owned Gravity Tales, so licensing shouldn't be an issue anymore for the TLer. The author still says he's ending it this month.

Edit: And ended at 1410 chapters.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  18. mukkaar

mukkaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Argh. Why are all the modern day xianxia novel characters so annoying. All Chinese novels have arrogance and thing like that but in this its multiplied many times over. Pretty much everyone that is not with mc is arrogant, angry, insecure and looking for trouble to extreme. But when they see benefits or see they are weaker than mc they go 360 and pretty much become some kind of servant. Its almost every Chinese novel but in this its so obvious and numerous it stresses me out.

19. AtratusImperator

AtratusImperator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that's a fairly realistic kind of thing. If there were a very small/tiny percentage of people on Earth for instance who had strengths and abilities far beyond the ken of normalcy you'd have a similar reaction if you were an asshole. And lets be honest there are lots of assholes on this planet, rich or otherwise.

If you were a rich asshole and you were used to getting your way or being able to make everything go away with money/influence and someone comes along who can literally move seas and crush mountains, I think that'd be a rather sobering, life adjusting moment. If they asked you to walk west, you're not walking east.

20. gpn159

gpn159 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have dropped this on mid way...So plz tell me..Did he meet his student from Immortal world??