Non-Fic Should I be worried? (IRL)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DeadlyBell, Jan 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DeadlyBell

DeadlyBell Sleepy

Reading List:
    Link
    So I haven't been able to sleep since I keep feeling like something is stareing at me.... with malicous intent ... or so it feels. Was in the living room on the main PC in the dark (couldn't have lights on due to nephew who is sleeping over I didn't want to wake him) and I seen a figure move in the dark out of the corner of my eyes around 4 times, nephew was still asleep and no one else was in the house. So I chalked it up to paranoia, then I seen a figure standing near me it looked like how heat rises off of hot asphalt on hot days, I lost sight of it when I blinked and then the TV turned on at full volume when it was on low before this when I put it off initially(said TV NEVER went on on its own before) and even now as I write this I feel like it's still watching me (currently tearing up while writing this post) any advice cause I'm scared and worried about my nephew and myself (this isn't a joke)

Dragon God and sofiaauditore like this.
  2. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    its either you really need to talk to people cause your lonely as fk. you need an exorcist or worse case you got some sort of stalker living near you waiting for the right time to pounce

3. Judgecutioner

Judgecutioner [Supreme Noodly God][Created 69^69 universes][Dom]

Reading List:
    Link
    Grab a closest weapon.

Dragon God and sofiaauditore like this.
  4. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what do you expect us to said? no one here is an exorcist.....
    but when in doubt shout or the police

5. Endless Winter

Endless Winter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just turn the lights on and look around. The more you think about it the more real your mind will make it.

Dragon God and wafflebeauty like this.
  6. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm I have a question first your not sleep deprived or anything right? I sometimes hallucinate when I'm doing a marathon sleepless nights
    On the other hand are you living on a new place? Does that place have some dark history or something?

wafflebeauty likes this.
  7. 222222

222222 12121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212

Reading List:
    Link
    Sleep with a gun. Make sure it's loaded. Guns solves everything, according to Americans.

Redys, Dragon God and SomeDude like this.
  8. DeadlyBell

DeadlyBell Sleepy

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked the house , no one's here but us. I have both a gun with me just in case, and no I'm not sleep deprived, nor am I crazy.

Zeckzen likes this.
  9. celestiallion

celestiallion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, either you confront it or pretending to not know it exists and put on false bravado. Anyway, i hope you live through this.

10. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    read this http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/its-scary.14483/

11. unkxz

unkxz Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    You got prank by your nephew or you're too tired, go sleep early and it will be fine.

Dragon God likes this.
  12. Xravia

Xravia 『Chaos Wizard Of Procrastination 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is something that I found helpful...
    Have you ever imagined that there was another world just beyond your doorstep. Another universe just outside our own. A place where what we now consider impossible becomes possible, a place where what is now just fantasy becomes reality?

A place where the pen is truly mightier than the sword and thoughts mean more than gold. Perhaps a place where whatever we want is at our fingertips and our every desire is nothing more than a thought away.

What if I told you that such a world does exist and not just in a Lewis Carroll fantasy? That it's a place where we can visit anytime. It's a place just beyond our reach, but at the same time, within our grasp.

I'm talking about the world within our own minds, the place we live in all the time, yet know nothing about. It's the home of everything we love and everything we hate, yet we haven't even begun to understand it.

We can't comprehend the instrument of comprehension. The world within a world. As the instruments made by the mind are turned around to look at it we can only catch glimpses of it's true power, mere snapshots of what lies within.

Like trying to understand the darkness by turning on the light or dealing with death by bringing life we kill the very thing we intend to learn by studying it. Is it that we don't know how to learn more or just don't wish to? After all, the mind can be a scary place.

But to those of you who are brave enough to care. I dare you to explore some more, but not with machines or tools, but with ideas. Because the best chance we have at taming this brave new world lies not in the tools of man, but of the mind.

After all, who's better to study this new world than the only permanent resident?

Shikots, Ishmael, nixxara and 2 others like this.
  13. Boy and the Beast

Boy and the Beast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Paranoia is easy to get when you are alone and especially when you are in the dark. The only way to get rid of it is to confront it. Whatever causes you to be paranoid, face it. If you see some imaginary figure, then just turn towards it, look at it and see if it is not just some clothes hanger in the dark.
    It won't easily go away but it is a slow process which you will get used to once you face it without fear.

wafflebeauty likes this.
  14. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Some suggestions from me:

-Socialize more in real life
    -Take a break from your Internet life
    -Use internet at public using phone, like relaxing at Starbucks or something
    -Jogging
    -Think that you're just another average person

Havisu and sofiaauditore like this.
  15. Eutune

Eutune 『Sweet~』

Reading List:
    Link
    I suggest putting a blanket over your nephew and turn on the lights.
    Also because staring at the pc with the lights off is bad for your eyesight..and your health too.^-^

16. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Visit the psychatrist. Not saying you're crazy, but maybe you're under too much stress.

You could place some cameras in your house, that way you'll be sure to know whether someone's spying on you.

sofiaauditore likes this.
  17. UselessWastrel

UselessWastrel Procrastinating Suicidal

Reading List:
    Link
    get a mental check-up, serious advice, if you are mentally sound ask for the authorities to check every crook and cranny in your house either your having schizoprenic tendencies or you have a uninvited guest in your house.

18. DeadlyBell

DeadlyBell Sleepy

Reading List:
    Link
    been here for a long time just suddenly something's different.... never been scared in my own home nor of the dark before... only thing new is my nephew sleeping over..... his mom (my sister) is wiccan so I dunno if that has any ties into this. And no I'm not sleep deprived nor am I crazy.

19. Big Boy

Big Boy Weeabo Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you never seen a horror movie?
    Ur dead

20. aLunatic

aLunatic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cheeki Breeki has answered.