Discussion Sisters Violated Many times in Dream and Reality…

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by dhark801, Apr 5, 2016.

1. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link

Maybe I'll read it, maybe not. Most of you already know that, watching/reading something doesn't mean that you indulge yourself in that saied fiction. You don't have to apply it.

2. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? Whats wrong with Freezing? I didnt watch the second season-or was it third? Is there a third?-or read the translation.

3. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ABMAINA likes this.
  4. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    no

5. HappyNeet

HappyNeet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil the story???

6. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    Guy meets sisters and has a lot of sex with them, but then they meet fat middle aged lascivious pig who decide to rape them because of reasons. Guy walks away dejected and leave them alone. That's probably the kind of development you can expect, with a lot of rape and stockholm syndrom.

7. Anonramen

Anonramen New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me how to block just this novel?

8. HappyNeet

HappyNeet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aww... that's sucks :(

9. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    could i just point out the glaring obvious elephant in the room.
    the site that the translator is on is called ntrholic...
    you people expected anything else?

Ai chan likes this.
  10. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    think hes talking about the part when the the blond chicks half brother raped her and made her submissive again when they meet while she was trying to get with the mc. Of course mc was able to get girl back but it was a temp ntr arc.

11. Argent-XII

Argent-XII [Demon King Archos] [Hero of Zarial]

Reading List:
    Link
    What about changing the title to NTR discussion?

12. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    I will pass on it. If the name puts me off I can't be bothered to read the story itself

13. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, thanks but i googled Freezing ntr and found chapter 42. then i went to the wiki page of freezing so i know about it now. Was she raped again then though? Hmm, leaves a sour taste in my mouth but i dont read or watch freezing anyway.

14. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    All i remember is the flashback and the same arc where said man stalks back into her life. Otherwise those are the only two recent scenes from the anime and manga i can call close to ntr.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  15. maskedcerf

maskedcerf DCLXVI

Reading List:
    Link
    true ^^ because I'M A PERVERT
    also i don't really care about what i read as long as i like it ^^ i read a bit of everything depending on my stat of mind

16. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    You are the hero of perverts everywhere. dont touch me

maskedcerf likes this.
  17. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Just browse through the R-18 sections on ncode, and you'll find thousands of novels. Some of them are naturally & statistically needed / forced to be something people consider trash. And then they have to be translated, so an even smaller % of the total novels get to that stage.

But, everyone should have the right to fully read something they want, we shouldn't deny them that liberty. If there's someone willing to translate that for them as well, that's their choice.

Personally, i'm more of a netori than netorare man, because of the difference in perspectives, the fact that it seems so much... 'brighter' than netorare, where the target generally falls into darkness and debauchery, netori has the target instead fall in love with either the MC or his sex skills usually. But, netori and netorare are both two sides of a coin, but one side is generally darker, while the other is brighter, so let's just say netorare is the shade, while netori is the light.
    All in all, i'm a firm believer of the stockholm syndrome if it's netori, but pitying them if it's netorare.

LoLzM and Rreelentless like this.
  18. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    Well to be honest, I really hate this kind of plot(Fuckin NTR), I really hate it. But, if you really want to enjoy this kind of plot (especially for you pervert), you can just imagine became that piggy old man (it's not working for me though).

19. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor piggy old man hated by many people~

DIIIIEEEE PPIIIIGGGGGG!!!

20. Gitami

Gitami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ntr is a staple to light novels, most just don't see it. Reincarnation genre, rebirth and memory gain subset but more to latter. You have a stranger taking over your most cherished and loved body in the world - your own body - to do as he or she pleases and you cannot object because their personality dominates yours.

At best you are now no more than a passenger watching them eat, sleep, sleep with others, perhaps sleeping with some one you like and all the while you obediently serve as encyclopedia. If you are lucky your soul might be able to enjoy the pleasure of touch feelings. If you are really lucky your soul might just get destroyed and you won't suffer watching others using your body for eighty plus years. Or you might just blend your soul to theirs and become part of the thief the same way people self inserts into ntr stories. Although you take on the triple role of thief, girl and boy at the same time.

Imagine right now if a Mongol of Kublai Khan takes over your memories and impose her values and religion on your daily life the way those pacifist Japanese reincarnated dominates theirs. More so if you are a child and have someone insert themselves into you and rob you of your childhood wonders and playfulness of the world. Well you do get the benefit of having your path in life paved for your body in exchange for your body. A good trade in prostitution no?.

The next time you read a reincarnate story just note how the body and personality submit to the will of a thieving mind with barely a complaint, you could say happy to submit, or you can think of the sick fevers as the funeral pyre of the old soul.

Remember to pray for the lost soul when you enjoy the MC imposing our world's value with a stolen body. Yay for ntr the theft of love, feelings and bodies.

moevora and Scarecrow like this.