LCD Sovereign of the Three Realms

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you think about the situation,

If i were the elder (being evil, blood thirsty and all) iwouldnt try to save wei qing. Why would you trade the safety of your own clan over a mere disciple? Although we know now that all of his clan already knows about the herb, JC can incite something to make him break his promise.

Well, in any case i hope the next chapter is not about WQ pleading for his life. Its getting too boring for that.

2. Lineage

Lineage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 577: I was laughing so hard after reading this latest chapter... qidian was in it hahahaha! U guys better read it

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  3. 7aco

7aco Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it depends on karma and stuff.... So as long as you can get one of the elders from that sect to swear then you can deal the appropriate amount of damage/judgement

One simple way to look at it .. could be like a legal inheritance.
    Affects you the most, then family, friends, etc.. and trickles out based on how much connection there is.

Alternatively... if you make people give up their life as a sacrifice, it sounds like a typical curse technique:hmm:

4. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I think about it another flaw in that Walkabout Sect Elder's plan is that JC could hand off the sky rank herb to an elder from his sect. Robbing them would be pretty hard.
    It probably nullifies the oath if you literally force someone to make it.

5. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "However, if he lost this bet, slapping himself in front of so many people would hardly be any better than eating shit. "

On the 'this sucks' scale.

Being made to slap myself: 3/10

Being made to eat crap: 9/10

Arcturus likes this.
  6. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    Filled with so much crappy fillers...

Cant believe it took 3 chapters just to set up this thing.

7. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 595: Elder Xiang Gam is crafty. But will he get the chance to rob Elder Chen? Jiang Chen will probably kill him~

8. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe his dragon will have another tasty snack! Gulp. Tastes like Chicken!

9. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this is repetitive..

How many realms have Jiang Chen seem to be stuck on?

10. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    definitely got a rather obvious pattern going here. can't Jiang Chen entire just ONE special location without getting locked in and mistaken for dead/lost.

Arcturus likes this.
  11. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Has that happened in this novel a lot? For some reason I don't remember it like in Against The Gods where it happens all the time. Hmmm come to think of it, the one time I remember it happening is when they were in that secret realm for the joint training to get into a sect.

12. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    there was that family test to decide rank back in the beginning where he ran deep in to avoid assassins and came back with an army of those bird things, the mountain test to recruit people into one of the sects where he ended up taking mountain followed by that old guy deciding to speed up the arena matches and jiang chen ended up stay behind to retrieve somebody, and now this.

there was also the rat tide during that event in the city. that might be the only exception. he was out on time, but i can't quite remember if he was considered to be dead and/or lost for a little while when he ran off to either "lead them away" of went to retrieve the fire/ice lotus afterwards with the rat king.

may also be able to argue the dragon/wood pool incident where him and mu gaoqi were sealed in a barrier and supposed to get poisoned to death, but they snuck out and hid instead.

13. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    That reminds me. wasn't the MC supposed to free the beast that lent him the sword wing birds when he reached a certain realm in his training? They have to get back to that. Unless it is forgotten by the author like it almost was by me.

14. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't think he's gone back to make good on the promise yet, but i expect he probably won't do anything until whatever it was he saw/found gathering power under the country comes out to wreck the place. i think the competition that's supposed to be coming up was to determine which sect would ultimately take over that area, so perhaps the story may get back to it after somebody refuses to acknowledge the results of that and jiang chen needs the monsters' power to do a bit more faceslapping.

15. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    It's funny. Your posts make me remember so much I've forgotten. Like when he left the Eastern region when he saw something foreboding in the fields. I think it was mentioned something bad is going to happen in the region few times in various references.

16. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't look like Jiang Chen is coming back any time soon to save the sect so it's up to Huang'er (as perhaps inferred from the next preview's title). Do we see the series true heroine in the making?

17. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much. Huang'er has been setup to be very strong, the love interest who'll venture with him into the Upper Eight realms to find his mother/father for awhile now. And odds are he'll have to fight the Sky Sect there again too, though he'll up against their elders by then probably.

18. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. But what will happen to Dan Fei and Bi Linger? Just left by the wayside? I also wonder what rank Huang'er is. Probably equal to or above Emperor which I think is the highest rank mentioned so far. Considering she is young, what kind of incredible background does she have?

Also, I also find it funny that as the novel goes on, what is considered a high rank becomes trash. At first there were just some old monsters at the origin realm in the 16 kingdoms. Next, it becomes common for young geniuses in the Myriad Domain. Now the guy attacking the Regal Palace is a young genius at the peak of sage realm. The bar keeps get setting higher.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  19. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Ling'er and her sister I think will go the same way of Gouyu where they are temporary followers who become mainstays of Regal Pill Palace, but fall off when Jiang Chen gets too strong. Dan Fei, however has the whole mysterious disappearance to get stronger, which means I'm betting that she'll get picked up by some old monster who realizes she has a hidden super talent and takes her as his/her main disciple and then JC and DF will run into each other at some competition or something.

20. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that makes sense. I think Dan Fei still has some plot to her while the others don't. Maybe there is even a child from that incident.