LCD (Spirit Blade Mountain)Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by LoneWanderer23, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel has Game Element? what chapter that system game appear?

2. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    He uses concepts based in games to overcome various challenges, like the village challenge. He often states he is a "Professional Adventurer," primarily from the fact he played so many games in the past

3. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    NOWONDERIDIDNTSEEITANYWHERE~LOL~

edit: No wonder i didnt see it anywhere~LoL~

4. slay_mithos

slay_mithos Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that novel update didn't put the "watch the add to read this chapter" in the chapter list (seems consistent for other Quidian International series I read too), but 146 and 147 are ad-only chapters for now, so I'm not sure what to think.

5. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how far ahead/or behind is the manga in terms to the novel?

6. slay_mithos

slay_mithos Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The current chapters are equivalent to barely past 180 of the manga, but woth are still in the same story arc (the visit/challenge from the other sect).

7. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the last time I had such a good laugh after reading those chapters where Wang Lu and Liu Li started descending the mountain :ROFLMAO:

8. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    c1: You can totally tell that this is going to be a super serious series ;)

He should probably have gone and grabbed the Year sword and double checked things. Its quite possible that the Calamity is simply slow acting.

C2: Considering that he could have become immortal and then developed the Spirit Bases, I have a somewhat difficult time respecting him. Just imagine how much better his best Spirit Base would have been if he'd had another 10,000 years to work on it?

C4: I'm having trouble understanding what's so "premium" about that room, or why anyone would fight as hard as he apparently did to get it.

Also, I'm betting that the proprietress is Fifth Junior Sister.

C6: I have a feeling that he just screwed himself, and that it could have been easily avoided by either researching things in advance, or that prince telling him some extremely common knowledge about the bridge.

C7: I get a strong feeling that he's a transmigrator. Either that, or he's delusional.

C9: Lol, the best part is that it actually makes sense. I'm sure she just did it to f' with them though ;)

C10: Its rare to see an MC so proud of telling on his peers to the adults ;) Not that I disapprove mind you. I wish more MCs would do it, and that, of those that do, more would succeed.

C11: Well, I was liking the young master up to here, but now I'm hoping the pageboy is the real MC and that he'll be roflstomping the other at some point in the not too distant future.

C13: I'm pretty sure that the author has either not met a 10-12 year old since he was that age himself, or he's totally forgotten what age they're supposed to be. The way they're talking would barely be believable coming from kids in their late teens, much less pre-teens.

C15: So basically, he feels betrayed because the pageboy couldn't read his mind. Gotcha. He's a moron that the author wants us to think of as a genius.

C15: Why would these people even have the concept of "hidden quests"? Or be able to say for certain what rank any of the "non-hidden" quests were?

C20: If Wang Zhong is only ten, then how has he been serving the MC for seven years? Also, what kind of moron thinks that pre-teens can take down a monster that numerous elite adults couldn't? Are they totally stupid? Do they even want new disciples? Or do they just enjoy watching children die horribly?

And for the love of God, why would anyone who knew about these trials actually be willing to walk that path? That unreasonably strong monster at the end would have to be the most famous part of the f'ing thing. The MC and his page should have been the only ones to walk the path while everyone else was just super happy to have made it into the sect. Anyone who wanted to get into the inner sect wouldn't even have shown up and would instead have relied on family connections to get invited into the sect, or would have gone to a different, less retarded sect that 1) wasn't declining rapidly (for many, extremely good reasons) and 2) actually wanted new disciples enough to not murder 100% of all applicants ambitious and/or confident enough to aim for the top.

C21: I just can't like this series. The MC is an a**hole, as is the Fifth Elder and everything is coming to him far too easily. He's being hailed as some sort of genius when all his test results really show is that he's got decent cultivation talent and is good at manipulating gaming systems. Its honestly not that funny anymore and I just can't force myself to continue to ignore just how badly the plot and characters (especially the MC) are written.

9. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, just stopped at chapter 280 and I gotta say, author's gotta be a fate fan. What with wang lu being a few details away from getting a copyright lawsuit for using ubw. Now aya seems to basically be artoria and a pseudo heroic spirit as well. If Ihadn't already spoiled myself on the pairing, I'd be shipping aya and wang lu hard right now. Why can't this novel have the decency to be a harem like the chinese novel it is?!:blobsob: Goodness I love this novel.

archn3m29 likes this.
  10. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really fed up with Aya, at the beginning I could still think she was naive/ a little foolish, but she is simply an idiot who can't keep her emotion in check. Well I understand why she wasn't able to keep her country, she isn't fit to be a ruler.

11. bakato

bakato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of the latest chapter, she's a saber done right.

12. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, though that doesn't change the fact that she is unsuitable to rule.

13. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I havent read 1 ch of this but i remember i watched 2-3 ep of the anime...
    Basicly i want to read it just wanted to ask about a few stuff...
    Is the culltivation fast?(How fast?1 cultivation realm every 100 ch? Or one sub realm every 10-20?)
    Around what ch do the MC and his Master become Lovers?
    Is the story good (Whats it about)

Tnx....

14. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    Cultivation is slow as of now he is a jindan(before that there is xudan, and a basic stage), and there is still 2 stage before supposed immortality.
    Where did you see that ? They're not together.
    The story is good, it's quite fun, we follow the story of a reincarnated guy from our world, but we start some 10-15 years after reincarnation. He is shameless. He is also a turtle, not much offense but defense above everyone else. The novel is really funny, you should try it.

15. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    How many Cultivation lvls are there?
    5-8-10?

16. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    As of now we are aware of: qi gathering -> xudan -> Jindan -> Deity -> Immortal (?)
    I might have missed one.

17. Falatharo

Falatharo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We know : qi gathering -> foundation establishment -> xudan -> jindan -> deity -> unity -> mahayana (-> immortal ?).

Lokumi likes this.
  18. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasnt there a Nascant Soul in the anime?(After Jindan i think)

19. Falatharo

Falatharo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was : jindan -> yuanying -> deity .

Lokumi likes this.
  20. Jirachier

Jirachier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do the friends he makes early on keep up with his cultivation speed ?