LCD Swallowed Star

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Jan 24, 2016.

1. dystopian

dystopian Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, our trio basically went through a dangerous mission w/ hefty reward.

2. DarthBlood

DarthBlood Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone remind me of power levels?

star traveller, star, universe, domain lord, sector lord, and undying are what i recall off the top of my head but i'm not sure of the order. might be missing some as well.

3. mmsupreme

mmsupreme How do I change my custom title?

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right and below star traveller is practioner

4. Chrayle

Chrayle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is like this.

1. Student Level (9 Stages)
    - Warrior (3 Stages)
    - Warlord (3 Stages)
    - Wargod (3 Stages)
    2. Star Traveller (9 Stages)
    3. Star Level (9 Stages)
    4. Universe Level (9 Stages)
    5. Domain Lord (9 Stages)
    6. Sector Lord (9 Stages)
    7. Undying Being

So far any way..

5. Occulus

Occulus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been holding off on reading this since a little bit after he first bought his slaves. Has he stopped being a wallet warrior yet? Since it seemed like he was literally letting his slaves do all the heavy lifting and relying on his money to buy metals to boost his level which was very boring to me.

6. Mithun

Mithun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    before he met babata, this novel was really good. after that no real life-death battles.

pothb likes this.
  7. porkbuns

porkbuns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - They decided to take an mercenary exam and ended up getting involved in some sort of a hidden world within a world of some long dead expert. They end up getting a bunch of money/treasure (which they soon sold for more money); so now, they're relatively pretty rich.
    - They end up pissing off the 9th prince (forgot what he's the 9th prince of exactly :p) in the process
    - He got in the good books with some expert from the 3 axe mountains (think that's the name), by giving him a pretty good weapon they got from the hidden world within a world and was gifted 100 life world (could have gotten more, but didn't want to stand out too much) and promises to kill off the head of that family that wanted to take over Earth
    - He upgraded his main body (the space dragon thing) into the universe level (level 6 if i remember correctly) and also upgraded his human body a little bit
    - Lightning God luckily got the inheritance of the dead expert (an AI like Babata) from the hidden space, because the expert is a big troll (made the 9th prince expend a great deal of effort in order to get 3 password, which would be used to unlock deposit box at the bank, which everyone thought contained the inheritance). The inheritance was actually in some crappy manual that they randomly bought
    - The people sent by the one family, who wanted to take over Earth for the automaton ship arrive and end up getting beat up by main character. The main character enslaves the strongest one sent over (who's the apprentice of the family head that sent them over)

Lawlyeth likes this.
  8. porkbuns

porkbuns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still using wealth to buy stuff to power up with; however, he's stronger than all his slaves now. Well...at least his main body, which never shows up in most fight, since he doesn't want to get mobbed by random experts, is :p

9. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got to say... I don't know if that was when I got bored but it has been pretty damn boring for a long ass time now.

I think it was immediately after he came back and slaughtered those 2 dudes that threatened his family and completely forgot about the 3rd. =/

10. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he tried to slaughter both the people and their wasn't any 3rd....? This is after he came back from the excavation site right?

11. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, this is when his human body was reformed and reached the state where he can come out again. Right after he killed the golden beat and took it's body.

12. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc he didn't let any1 off? He killed all of those people

13. rnailo

rnailo Titel ?oh title, I haz none!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yah I even remember the third one wanted to somehow make a public interview with media present so that he could not be killed in front of live stream but he was killed despite that and all he had to say was he was a tratior to humankind thats why I killed him and thats all .. everybody believed him

14. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I also remember him killing all of those traitors, idk when he let someone off

15. lucifer21

lucifer21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at that point in time his status is the same as both thunder god and hong

16. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is one that wasn't killed, at least not mentioned if he was killed.

During the part where they threaten the little brother, it was 2 characters, and only one of them is killed when Lou feng came back.

17. rnailo

Reading List:
    Link
    Which one did he let off then .. perhaps I can say how he died or you will just refresh my memory of it instead

18. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know the chapter where his little brother is threatened? I can't find it.

19. rnailo

Reading List:
    Link
    cant seem to get access to translation nation weeebsite atm .. wanted to look for those myself

20. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's the chapter that has it. It's the guy who actually threatens iirc. Now that I think about it, they were threatened twice... can't remember if anything happened to the guy who threatened the first time either. Or if they are also the one that threatened the 2nd time as well.