Oneshot Tale of Muffins: Raisin Revenge

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by gaulby, Sep 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. gaulby

gaulby [Space Rabbit] [Rappy Slaughterer] [Eviscerator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just my imagination running wild again.

Ding!

“Alright, we have a new batch incoming!” The muffin captain shouted. “Everyone, line up! On the double!”

“Muf, yes Muf!” The muffins replied.

With quick and light steps, the muffins assembled in a neat eight by five formation.

“Get ready to greet our new comrades!” The captain commanded. “Give them your best smell!”

“Muf, yes Muf!”

Not long before they organized, the new tray of muffins was placed on the table, fresh, aromatic, and warm.

“Muffins, salute!”

“Muf!”

“”Whoa!”” The five new muffins wore bright expressions, impressed by the well-executed greeting by their fellow muffins.

“New muffins,” The captain called. “I want you to line yourselves up! And I want it now!”

“”Muf!”” The new muffins replied with pride.

One by one, the new muffins lined themselves randomly in a straight row facing their fellow muffin friends.

“Gentlemuffins, I know you were born several minutes ago, but we want to know your flavors,” The captain asked. “Let’s start with you,” The captain pointed to one end of the line. “You, what’s your flavor?”

“Banana oatmeal muffin muf!” The muffin answered with glee.

“Your name is now Boat!” The captain continued. “Next!”

“Strawberry filled muffin muf!”

“Your name is now Sterry! Next!”

“Whole wheat blueberry muffin muf!”

“Hmm… Seems delicious…” The captain pondered. “Then your name is now Bluehole! Next”

“Apple raisin muffin muf!”

“”!”” Surprised by his flavor, his fellow muffins murmured while quietly glancing at his direction.

“Wait… Did you just say raisin?” The captain asked.

“Muf, yes muf!”

With his confirmation, the muffins held their breaths.

“Muffins!” The captain bellowed. “Take this muffin away!”

“W-wait! Why?!” The apple raisin muffin asked. “W-what did I do?! What’s wrong?!”

“What’s wrong you say?” The captain glanced at his direction. “You were born with raisins, that’s the problem.”

“Isn’t that just raisin?!” The apple raisin muffin refuted. “I was made and born this way! I did not choose to have raisins! Please!”

“Take him to the bin.” The captain ordered.

Following the captain’s order, two muffins arrested him and dragged him away.

“Poor muffin…”

“Shh… You might get the raisins…”

“Don’t look…”

“Too bad, apple muffins are good, but raisins changed it all…”

As he was dragged away, he heard the comments and murmurs from the surrounding muffins.

What did I do wrong… Apple raisin muffin cried.

“Sorry muf,” his fellow muffin said. “This is how things work, so don’t think badly of us.”

Soon he was forced to sit at the edge of the table. “Goodbye muffin,” Then he was kicked by his fellow muffin to fall into the so called bin of death…

You are monsters, not muffins… Apple raisin muffin thought as time slowed down as fell into the bin. I’ll show you, show you what it means to have raisins. I’ll definitely get my revenge!

“Oof!” Apple raisin muffin sounded as he stood. “If they won’t give me a name, then I will call myself Apin.”

“Oh, a fellow muffin,” A muffin commented. “Seems like your new here.”

Apin turned around and met another muffin. “You, you don’t seem to have raisins,” Apin said as he observed his fellow muffin. “What are you doing here in the bin?”

“Oh, so you were thrown here because of you raisins huh,” The muffin replied.

“Yes, how about you? And what’s your name?”

“My name is not important,” The muffin answered with a lonely smile. “I am already marked by death, so I no longer need a name.”

“Marked by death?” Apin was puzzled by the muffins answer. “What do you mean?”

“Here,” The muffin answered as he turned his back on Apin. “Do you see it? The marking.”

“Hmm…” Apin approached and read the marking at the muffins back. “Best before… Is that it?”

“Yes, that’s it,” He replied. “I don’t have that much life left in me. It’s only a matter of time before I expire.”

“…” Unable to give a response, Apin stood there silently. “I-I’m sorry…”

“Hahaha,” The muffin laughed. “It’s fine, don’t worry about it, every muffin uneaten can only expire.”

“But wouldn’t living uneaten be better than dying from the mouths of the humans?” Apin questioned.

“True, that is one way how to look at life, but…”

“But?”

“Would you rather live unwanted, or die wanted?” the muffin asked. “That’s the only choice we have.”

“…”

“Besides, if you live unwanted, you’ll live carrying the eggs of the insects until slowly they hatch from the inside and slowly devour you, bit by bit,” The muffin continued. “Compared to being eaten fresh, it’s the worst possible ending for us muffins.”

“…” Apin stayed quiet unable to rebut anything the muffin told him.

“See? Even you would want to be eaten rather than be left to expire in some bin.”

“But aren’t we in the bin now?”

“True, but you still have smell in you,” the muffin said placing his hand over Apin’s shoulder. “I’ll help you get out of here,” He said as he looked through the opening of the bin.

“But, how about you?” Apin asked as he realized that only one muffin can escape.

“Don’t worry about me,” He said showing a bright smile. “Knowing that I helped a fellow muffin is enough for me to live as an expired muffin.”

“Y-you…” One by one, pieces of sugar started to emerge from Apin’s eyes.

“Save those sugars for something else,” The muffin said. “Go and live a muffin life.”

It did not take long before Apin stood above the muffins head and started climbing the edge of the bin. After a numerous attempts, soon, Apin was able escape the bin.

“BB muffin, I won’t forget the life you have offered,” Apin muttered as he ran away from the bin without turning back.

“”Ahahahaha!”” The muffins laughed.

“They sure had a great time eaten by the humans! Ahahahaha!” A muffin commented.

“Yeah, soon, it’ll be our turn and we’ll be able to serve our purpose!” another muffin added. “I can’t wait!”

“Yeah, me too!”

“You can add me-” Suddenly, Sterry stopped and placed his hands over his missing muffin part. “W-wha,” He stuttered. “I-I’m b-bleeding! Help! I’m bleeding!” He shouted in panic.

“You’re not bleeding idiot!” The captain shouted. “That’s your strawberry filling!”

“Huh?” Then Sterry stopped and processed what the captain said. “Oh yeah, I forgot about that…”

But soon four metal rods appeared below his stomach.

“”!”” The muffins were surprised.

“H-help!” Sterry panicked a second time. “I’m forked! Help!”

With a swing, Apin tore Sterry apart. “Did you miss me muffins?” Apin ask as Sterry’s body fell to the table lifeless. “And it seems that there’s only five of you left, no, four now that Sterry’s dead.”

“You are?” The captain asked. “Who is he again?”

“You bastard!“ Apin shouted as he sprinted carrying the aluminum fork. “Die!”

Before the fork reached the captain, the captain pulled Bluehole’s hand and used him to take the fork.

“W-why…” Bluehole muttered as he fell to his knees.

“Y-you monster!” Boat shouted, but captain ignored his shouts as he went around Bluehole’s body and stopped the fork from being pulled from Bluehole’s body.

“R-run!” The other muffin shouted.

Tsk! Unable to pull the fork out, Apin abandoned the fork and ran towards the running muffins.

As Apin chased the running muffins he produced a raisin in both of his hands. “I won’t let you get away!” Apin raised his speed and punched Boat.

“Wha!” Boat shouted as he stumbled.

Without mercy, Apin dug into Boat’s body and placed a raisin inside. “You are now raisined,” Apin laughed madly. “Muhahahaha!”

“Noooo!” Boat cried. “No! No! Nooooo! Take it out!” He shouted as he tried digging into himself trying to take out the raisin.

“Let me end it for you,” The captain said as he thrust the fork into Boat and ended his agony in the process.

“No! Boat! Why?!” The other muffin cried sugars in despair for his muffin friend. “If this is the end then I’ll end it myself!” Mad of the world he lived in, he went to the end of the table and sacrificed himself. “Goodbye muffin world, I will forever smell you in my dreams.”

“Now, it’s just you and me,” Apin said glaring at the captain “One on one.”

“I’d be glad to, nameless muffin.”

“I’m not nameless,” Apin replied. “My name is Apin!” He shouted as closed the distance between him and captain.

“Your name is no longer important now that you’ll soon meet your end!” captain shouted as he readied his fork.

As captain thrust his fork, Apin moved to the side to avoid. Then Apin, who successfully doged the fork, kicked the fork to destroy captain’s posture.

Trying to fix his posture, captain jumped backwards. After that he fixed the point of his fork and aimed another thrust at Apin.

Apin, who anticipated captain’s attack, slid to the side of the forked and quickly approached captain then delivered a punch.

Surprised, captain immediately retracted the fork and used its handle to block Apin’s punch.

Unsuccessful in delivering the punch, Apin moved to the side and tried to get to captain’s back, but unfortunately, captain read his movements and delivered a sweep with the fork.

Apin, not anticipating the sweep, was hit on his legs and fell to the table back first.

“Ugh!”

Without letting the chance pass, captain jumped over Apin and stabbed him with the fork.

“How does it feel being forked now?” Captain asked with a wide grin.

Despite being forked, Apin smiled. “Ahahaha, there’s one thing you forgot captain.”

“And that is?” Captain asked.

“My name,” Apin said as he punched through captain’s body and left a raisin inside. “We’ll live together uneaten captain,” Apin laughed with a wide grin. “We now have raisins within us.”

“No, no, no, no, noooooo!” Captain shouted as he realized that a raisin was placed inside him. “Take it out! Take it out!”

“It’s no use captain, either you live with the raisin or die without the raisin.” Apin said as he stayed on the table facing the ceiling.

“This is the end for us,” were the last words Apin said before he died.

“Nooooooo!” captain cried in despair.

Rizkyfw likes this.
  2. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    ED song for this story

gaulby likes this.
  3. Warger

Warger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link